Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Are You A Database Admin? Take This Survey And Win $700 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Are You A Database Admin? Take This Survey And Win $700 (440 Views)

If You Are A Developer, Take This Survey And Win $1000(New Survey ) / What Skill Do I Need To Be A Database Administrator / MTA 98-364 Database Admin Fundamentals Material Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Database Admin? Take This Survey And Win $700 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
Slash Data is Running an Exclusive Survey .

focused on professional Digital-Native and Cloud-Native developers (e.g. database administrators, SREs, etc.). Essentially, we’re targeting people who are involved in data infrastructure operations only.

Survey Reward is $700
Other Prizes to be Won include Amazon Vouchers, Swags and Mobile Devices.

This is not a regular Surveys that pay peanut, once you take the survey , you get paid via Chimoney and you can transfer to your bank account or

TO GET STARTED CHECK THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE

Re: Are You A Database Admin? Take This Survey And Win $700 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
limited time
Re: Are You A Database Admin? Take This Survey And Win $700 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
Gretcodez:
limited time
Re: Are You A Database Admin? Take This Survey And Win $700 by airsaylongcome: 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
Lol! New scam aimed at techies. Continue

1 Like

Re: Are You A Database Admin? Take This Survey And Win $700 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2022
airsaylongcome:
Lol! New scam aimed at techies. Continue

Bro , you are supposed to know this program as a techie

it is run by Slash Data , an independent analytical company for Software Developers based in the UK , you can google about them to verify my claim.
Every year they reward Developers for taking their Surveys and spreading the words

I have made nothing less than $2,400 and I have proofs to show
Re: Are You A Database Admin? Take This Survey And Win $700 by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
Gretcodez:

Bro , you are supposed to know this program as a techie

it is run by Slash Data , an independent analytical company for Software Developers based in the UK , you can google about them to verify my claim.
Every year they reward Developers for taking their Surveys and spreading the words

I have made nothing less than $2,400 and I have proofs to show
Re: Are You A Database Admin? Take This Survey And Win $700 by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 30, 2022
limited time
Re: Are You A Database Admin? Take This Survey And Win $700 by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 30, 2022
Gretcodez:
limited time
Re: Are You A Database Admin? Take This Survey And Win $700 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2022

(1) (Reply)

I Am Open For Internship, Free Or Paid. / Selling My New Subway Surfers-like Christmas Game(₦17k) / Election Administrator Smart Contract For Substrate Based Blockchain/parachain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.