Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,011 members, 7,863,673 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:09 PM

Funke Akindele Almost Goes Into A Trance While Dancing In Church (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Almost Goes Into A Trance While Dancing In Church (video) (51520 Views)

Excited Lady Removes Her Headtie On Seeing Davido And Chioma In Church (Video) / Emoney, Obi Cubana & Kcee Dancing In Emoney's Mansion In Anambra: Pics & Video / Pawon: Olamide Promotes His New Song With A Lady Dancing In Pant, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Almost Goes Into A Trance While Dancing In Church (video) by Shawl001(m): 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
I laugh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Almost Goes Into A Trance While Dancing In Church (video) by Abujaexpress: 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
Zonefree:
She's an actress. She brought her profession to the house of God.
You get mouth
Re: Funke Akindele Almost Goes Into A Trance While Dancing In Church (video) by zykem1(m): 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
How that one take solve nigeria problem angry
Re: Funke Akindele Almost Goes Into A Trance While Dancing In Church (video) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
I'll be thinking about it.
Vinta23:

A person
Re: Funke Akindele Almost Goes Into A Trance While Dancing In Church (video) by Mercury12(m): 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
Bambarino:
eskelebe tio le bebe grin
olagbara cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele Almost Goes Into A Trance While Dancing In Church (video) by Nohate(m): 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
Bodmum:
who is she?

Wura!!!
Re: Funke Akindele Almost Goes Into A Trance While Dancing In Church (video) by Maccar02: 8:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
On trams
Re: Funke Akindele Almost Goes Into A Trance While Dancing In Church (video) by GboyegaD(m): 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
Is this truly a topic of discussion?
Re: Funke Akindele Almost Goes Into A Trance While Dancing In Church (video) by everythinggirly(f): 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
Perhaps it's a script.
Re: Funke Akindele Almost Goes Into A Trance While Dancing In Church (video) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
wura ko, fadaka ni..... M
Nohate:

Wura!!!
Re: Funke Akindele Almost Goes Into A Trance While Dancing In Church (video) by Dalnadoni: 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
ValCon888:
Na to use Oraimo cord wipe her for neck.
Na there she go enter the real trance.
Na hanger i go use wipe him neck...make she dey act 4 there..acting don enter her blood.
Re: Funke Akindele Almost Goes Into A Trance While Dancing In Church (video) by perdollar(m): 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
That's ACTRESS Funke
Re: Funke Akindele Almost Goes Into A Trance While Dancing In Church (video) by Sijo01(f): 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
Basicend:
See person that PDP is parading as the next deputy Governor of Lagos State.

Such a huge insult to Lagos state inhabitants. .

Are they trying to say the Nigerian election is a Baba Ajasco show?

For me, she always looks so confused, scattered and unarticulated.

Does this mean she doesn't have the right to practice her religion because she's into politics?

I don't understand the way some of you reason.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Almost Goes Into A Trance While Dancing In Church (video) by Sermwell(m): 8:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
bhella10:
Her personal life. Bloggers are becoming a nuisance these days cry
People are hustling and you're here saying they are nuisance. Continue
Re: Funke Akindele Almost Goes Into A Trance While Dancing In Church (video) by princefrank76: 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
Rozross:
You need deliverance
iyaebe you are back!

I thought u deactivated never to create a new moniker again. I thought u were gone for good.

But it's obvious u can't do without this forum. It has suddenly become your addiction. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Almost Goes Into A Trance While Dancing In Church (video) by bhella10: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
Sermwell:

People are hustling and you're here saying they are nuisance. Continue
I don't agree with that hustling part, there should be a boundary.
Re: Funke Akindele Almost Goes Into A Trance While Dancing In Church (video) by Sleekfingers: 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
Basicend:
See person that PDP is parading as the next deputy Governor of Lagos State.

Such a huge insult to Lagos state inhabitants. .

Are they trying to say the Nigerian election is a Baba Ajasco show?

For me, she always looks so confused, scattered and unarticulated.

Will they force you to vote for PDP in Lagos?
Re: Funke Akindele Almost Goes Into A Trance While Dancing In Church (video) by arantess: 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
owu mmiri dem angry

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Almost Goes Into A Trance While Dancing In Church (video) by Sleekfingers: 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
Sijo01:

Does this mean she doesn't have the right to practice her religion because she's into politics?

I don't understand the way some of you reason.

I tire o
Re: Funke Akindele Almost Goes Into A Trance While Dancing In Church (video) by CheapHomes1: 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Fira09:

SOURCE

whats special about this? is it because it is funke akindele? she attends white garment. its a normal occurence in their mode of worship for worshippers to go into a trance. dont see why you are making a big deal out of it
Re: Funke Akindele Almost Goes Into A Trance While Dancing In Church (video) by Hollybratt(m): 8:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:

FUÇKERY but that's their business.

Waiting for Unrighteousness goat to come and criticize or condemn her, because in his stupidity and illusions, he and his rascal so-called chosens are the true Christians.

grin
Make una calm down female comrade
IRMC
Re: Funke Akindele Almost Goes Into A Trance While Dancing In Church (video) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
Funke Akindele, talented actress. No doubt about that.
Re: Funke Akindele Almost Goes Into A Trance While Dancing In Church (video) by spencekat(m): 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
ValCon888:
Na to use Oraimo cord wipe her for neck.
Na there she go enter the real trance.
You guys have been advertising Oraimo cord free of charge.
Re: Funke Akindele Almost Goes Into A Trance While Dancing In Church (video) by Jostoman: 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
Bodmum:
who is she?
she is the incoming deputy governor of Lagos State in 2023.
Re: Funke Akindele Almost Goes Into A Trance While Dancing In Church (video) by Jostoman: 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
FUNKE AkINDELE is a very nice woman. If you are a member of Celestial or cherubim and seraphim you people will understand what is going on there.
Re: Funke Akindele Almost Goes Into A Trance While Dancing In Church (video) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
wake me up when the time comes.
Jostoman:
she is the incoming deputy governor of Lagos State in 2023.
Re: Funke Akindele Almost Goes Into A Trance While Dancing In Church (video) by ehissi(m): 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
Funkeeee
Re: Funke Akindele Almost Goes Into A Trance While Dancing In Church (video) by Jostoman: 8:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
Bodmum:
wake me up when the time comes.
e go shock you people next year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actress Inem Peter In New Hot Pictures / Dino Melaye: 'I Have Been Eating Grass Since I Came To America' (Video) / Selena Leath, Runtown's Baby Mama Looking Like Kim Kardashian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.