Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,100 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) (1820 Views)

How To Make About $100 NOT $10,000 Each Month Online - Bye Bye To Ebooks / Bye-bye To Long-term Return On Investments, Invest In This Gold Mine Today / Bye Bye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by noble2faith(m): 9:56am On Aug 30, 2022
Understanding the following terms in Forex trading will give you edge over Forex trading

- Market Structure
- Supply and Demand Zone
- Liquidity
- Mitigation
- Imbalance or inefficiency
- Fair Value Gap
- Price action and Volume
- Wyckoff
- Break of Structure (BOS)
- Change of Character (CHOCH)
- Composite Man
- Inducement
- Institutional Candle etc.

Once you understand the above concepts, you will understand market manipulation and know where and when to trade.
The available terms are in PDFs and Videos at very affordable price. If you are interested, WhatsApp me:

1 Like

Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by noble2faith(m): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
noble2faith:
Understanding the following terms in Forex trading will give you edge over Forex trading

- Market Structure
- Supply and Demand Zone
- Liquidity
- Mitigation
- Fair Value Gap
- Wyckoff
- Composite Man
- Inducement

Once you understand the above concepts, you will understand market manipulation and know where and when to trade.
The available terms are in PDFs and Videos at very affordable price. If you are interested, WhatsApp me:
Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by noble2faith(m): 5:58am On Sep 01, 2022
noble2faith:

- Market Structure
- Supply and Demand Zone
- Liquidity
- Mitigation
- Fair Value Gap
- Wyckoff
- Composite Man
- Inducement

Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by noble2faith(m): 8:16am On Sep 02, 2022
One of the reasons Why most people failed in Forex Market Trading is inadequate knowledge about Forex Market. Some feel when they have the basic knowledge, they are good to go.

If Forex Market is a course on its own in some universities across the world, then it is a thing you have to learn to its fullest. These tutorials I have will provide you in-depth knowledge and skills about market manipulation, when and where to trade, and market structure. At the end of studying the contents of the course, you will be able to analyze the market like a pro.

Note: you must possess the basic skills of Forex Market Trading if you are interested.

If you are interested, chat me up 07068031195
Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by imagrg(m): 12:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
Story

1 Like

Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by noble2faith(m): 2:00pm On Sep 02, 2022
imagrg:
Story

For you. Not story for those that are serious.
Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by noble2faith(m): 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2022
noble2faith:

- Market Structure
- Supply and Demand Zone
- Liquidity
- Mitigation
- Fair Value Gap
- Wyckoff
- Composite Man
- Inducement

Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by lahify(m): 11:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
You understand all these, yet you provide at affordable rate, sane energy you should put in passing prop firm so that the affordable fee you claim won't mean anything to you. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by damosade(m): 10:34am On Sep 04, 2022
lahify:
You understand all these, yet you provide at affordable rate, sane energy you should put in passing prop firm so that the affordable fee you claim won't mean anything to you. grin grin

Lol I wonder oo

1 Like

Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by Rqw1: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
Binary options deriv traders can now make money everyday using automated trading bots

Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by lahify(m): 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2022
damosade:

Lol I wonder oo
no mind these forex newbies coming with the mindset of having billions only to get smacked by reality, forex is an expensive business, even good mentorship ain't cheap. If someone even offers forex mastery class at 20k abeg run na hungry man.
Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by noble2faith(m): 7:59am On Sep 10, 2022
Still available.

Below is the testimony of one of my clients.

Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by noble2faith(m): 8:02am On Sep 10, 2022
Don't let the comments of the above two discourage you. If you are unprofitable trader and u re planning to give up, why not give it any try by getting these courses at cheaper price.

Chat 07068031195 on Whatsapp
Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by jamace(m): 8:11am On Sep 10, 2022
noble2faith:
Don't let the comments of the above two discourage you. If you are unprofitable trader and u re planning to give up, why not give it any try by getting these courses at cheaper price.

Chat 07068031195 on Whatsapp
Enough of theory bro. We are not looking for certificate in forex trading. We want to make money.

OP, show us how to make the money practically.

I come in peace.
Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by noble2faith(m): 8:37am On Sep 10, 2022
jamace:
Enough of theory bro. We are not looking for certificate in forex trading. We want to make money.

OP, show us how to make the money practically.

I come in peace.

The practical knowledge is there in the course: webinar using live trade acct.

If you have the basic knowledge of FoRex Trading, you will not have problem with the materials.
Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by noble2faith(m): 8:45am On Sep 10, 2022
After getting the course, take time to digest everything in it and practice with demo account. Use the demon acct as if it were life account. How do you do that?
- Intentionally blow the account till it becomes $100.
- Determine to grow the account
- Have a daily target of $5 and weekly target of $50
- Learn to use minimum lot size and as you your capital increases, you should increase the lotsize. The best lotsize for $100 is 0.01
- Once the daily target is achieved in a trade, lock it with trailing stop loss.
- Even though u want to trade for that day after achieving your daily target, you should trade on the additional profit you make after locking the daily target.

This info I put here ought not to be free. It is a million naira info.
wink
Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by noble2faith(m): 9:07am On Sep 10, 2022
The analysis of the trade I did yesterday.
Before and after

Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by noble2faith(m): 9:08am On Sep 10, 2022
If you want to analyse the market like what you are seeing above, get the materials at an affordable price. Chat me up 07068031195
Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by noble2faith(m): 9:14am On Sep 10, 2022
Why not teach yourself to catch fish instead of depending on someone to catch the fish for you for some amount of money, that is, paying for signals when you can do it by yourself through thorough and vigorous studying.

If you are too lazy to study then I can be sending signals to you at $100 per month.
Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by noble2faith(m): 9:40am On Sep 10, 2022
lahify:
no mind these forex newbies coming with the mindset of having billions only to get smacked by reality, forex is an expensive business, even good mentorship ain't cheap. If someone even offers forex mastery class at 20k abeg run na hungry man.

I can feel your pain bro. You ain't the first person to condemn this! And the condemnation is always born out of anger and frustration. I can see that you are frustrated because what you are offering people (that is if you are a mentor) or what you are being offered (that is if you are being mentored) for exorbitant fee is what I want to offer cheaply.

I am doing this as part of my contribution to eradicate internet fraud. The people that are offering mentorship at a very high price got the knowledge from where? Some of them did not spend up to what they are charging people for mentorship.

I am charging at a very affordable price so that our youth can see that there is another legit way of making money online instead of causing harm to others to make money.

And you said I am a newbie, I have been in the game since 2017 during IML days. I got my financial freedom last year after vigorous studying of market structures, liquidity and inducement, order blocks, imbalances, Fair Value Gap (FVG), Breaker Blocks, Point of Interest, Wyckoff, etc. So don't call me a newbie.
Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by noble2faith(m): 9:44am On Sep 10, 2022
Inducement deceives you into entering trade while Liquidity takes you out of the trade. Learn these two terms the market makers use to milk you as a trader and experience little or no loss again.

Chat me up

Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by jamace(m): 10:53am On Sep 10, 2022
noble2faith:

The practical knowledge is there in the course: webinar using live trade acct.

If you have the basic knowledge of FoRex Trading, you will not have problem with the materials.
Give us the system you are using to make it. Forex trading, as I now it, is not about knowing too much theory but use of a system. We want your system, please.
Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by noble2faith(m): 11:06am On Sep 10, 2022
jamace:
Give us the system you are using to make it. Forex trading, as I now it, is not about knowing too much theory but use of a system. We want your system, please.

I don't get you. How would u use a system if you don't have the theoretical knowledge? This is what I can offer. Anything other than that is signal which I already put the monthly sub fee in my previous comment for those interested.

I don't do mentorship. I might do in future. Anything other this, then you should ignore the thread.
Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by jamace(m): 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2022
noble2faith:

I don't get you. How would u use a system if you don't have the theoretical knowledge? This is what I can offer. Anything other than that is signal which I already put the monthly sub fee in my previous comment for those interested.

I don't do mentorship. I might do in future. Anything other this, then you should ignore the thread.
Ok. Thread ignored henceforth. grin
Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by noble2faith(m): 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2022
jamace:

Ok. Thread ignored henceforth. grin

Good
Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by noble2faith(m): 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2022
grin

Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by lahify(m): 2:12am On Sep 11, 2022
noble2faith:

I can feel your pain bro. You ain't the first person to condemn this! And the condemnation is always born out of anger and frustration. I can see that you are frustrated because what you are offering people (that is if you are a mentor) or what you are being offered (that is if you are being mentored) for exorbitant fee is what I want to offer cheaply.

I am doing this as part of my contribution to eradicate internet fraud. The people that are offering mentorship at a very high price got the knowledge from where? Some of them did not spend up to what they are charging people for mentorship.

I am charging at a very affordable price so that our youth can see that there is another legit way of making money online instead of causing harm to others to make money.

And you said I am a newbie, I have been in the game since 2017 during IML days. I got my financial freedom last year after vigorous studying of market structures, liquidity and inducement, order blocks, imbalances, Fair Value Gap (FVG), Breaker Blocks, Point of Interest, Wyckoff, etc. So don't call me a newbie.
you got your financial freedom but you need affordable fee, you got your financial freedom and you can't even build a website for your mentorship grin grin well if you have money to waste give to this guy.

1 Like

Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by noble2faith(m): 11:58am On Sep 11, 2022
lahify:
you got your financial freedom but you need affordable fee, you got your financial freedom and you can't even build a website for your mentorship grin grin well if you have money to waste give to this guy.

The only thing I can offer is materials that will help you in becoming pro. If you need mentorship, it's gonna be a face to face thing. I don't have time for online mentorship stuff. I am a very busy person.

What I do for now is to give you materials, you study on your own to become a profitable trader at an affordable price.

Your pain is that the secrets of the so-called mentors, which I could sense you are part of them, are being exposed. grin
Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by Diseye29(m): 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2022
Brother i understand u me too am just confused on how to understand d hole tin, because i just bought a new smart phone,n I said too myself dat i wat to use it to learn a skill n i choose forex trading dats y am here to see if can do it but is not easy , well too make money for dis Life e no dy easy oooo,am gonna add the poster on WhatsApp Sha
Re: Advanced Concepts In Forex Trading (Bye Bye to Unprofitability) by noble2faith(m): 7:06pm On Sep 11, 2022
For those in need of the basic knowledge, luckily I was able to find them in my Google drive. If you are interested, chat me up.

It is good you have the basic skills before demanding for the advance ones.

(1) (2) (Reply)

QUESTRA The Ebano Of Stable Finance Now Since 2009 In Existence / Nigeria Crypto Escrow Group [legit] / Bitcoin Miner I P App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.