Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos (75376 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Rapes 7-Year-Old Girl In Zaria, Puts His Hands Inside Her Vagina / Man Rapes His Wife's Niece In Warri, Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by bigcasava1(m): 12:28am On Aug 31, 2022
This story no don! Abeg I don comot
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by omolawale: 12:32am On Aug 31, 2022
etrange:

She said she woke up her husband. She didn't mention if she tapped him or screamed (which would likely be the case). She also didn't mention if she attempted to push the man away while at it. It's very obvious she supplied a certain level of detail. She's not compelled to go beyond that cause the accused is not denying it. He blamed it on alcohol. What's not obvious is why you're more "surprised" by her reaction than the fact that a man went into another man's home to rape his wife in his presence. Talking about first reactions, the fact that your first reaction after reading the story is to point out what the victim could have done differently is surprising too. So forgive me for expressing surprise as well.

Below is the extract of the story. She stretched her hand and touched her husband and that woke him up. There is nowhere in the text where she alluded to having screamed. This is a case of cheating gone wrong.

“I was sleeping with my husband on the bed around 2:00 a:m when I felt somebody was making love to me.

“Initially I thought it was my husband, until when I unintentionally stretched my hand and touched my husband who was deeply asleep beside me.

“I immediately woke up my husband, who switched on the lights and he saw his friend having sex with me.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by 7arrows: 12:33am On Aug 31, 2022
Tokotaya:
Still trying to understand how 'faka-fiki' can be going on beside you and you are still sleeping. That husband deserves a knock on his head. I don't drink, sha. I hear it is possible with heavy drinkers. That has got to be the excuse. Maybe he don shayo.

The husband must have been the one under the influence of alcohol cause I just dont gerrit. Even the wife sef they are all suspects. Is the bed that big like 20 by 10 feet

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by 7arrows: 12:35am On Aug 31, 2022
WholeLottaDrip2:
Sounds fabricated to me, but that's just me tho. My opinion dn't change nuffin...

I feel so too. Fabricated

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by onuman: 12:36am On Aug 31, 2022
Tokotaya:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/551460-man-rapes-friends-wife-in-lagos.html

Nothing Nigeria Police no go fit hear. Their ears go block one day from listening to nonsense allegations.
Now this one:

Man got drunk and broke into his friend's house. His friend and wife didn't notice.
Drunken man broke into his friend's bedroom.
His friend and wife didn't notice the drunken man.

Drunken man started to f..ck the wife of his friend. His friend was also sleeping on the same bed.
The wife thought it was her husband f..cking her;
until at one point, she noticed that it was not her husband that was f..king her.
She then woke her husband from slumber.
The man f..cking her told her husband sorry, that he was drunk.

Go tell the lie lie story to the birds of the air. Olopaa don suffer for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by onuman: 12:40am On Aug 31, 2022
Cypress042:
When you think you've heard and seen it all.

Another surprising news poops up shocked

This one big pass CNN Breaking News. LMAORTF.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by hpk(m): 12:41am On Aug 31, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
O boy

This one weak everybody.
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by emmaodet: 12:47am On Aug 31, 2022
Tokotaya:
Still trying to understand how 'faka-fiki' can be going on beside you and you are still sleeping. That husband deserves a knock on his head. I don't drink, sha. I hear it is possible with heavy drinkers. That has got to be the excuse. Maybe he don shayo.

grin
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Ykc2(m): 12:51am On Aug 31, 2022
I dey suspect say maybe the man no dey impregnate his wife he now invite his friend ,but the sleeping pills he gave his wife before his friend will start failed them,

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by etrange: 2:01am On Aug 31, 2022
omolawale:

Below is the extract of the story. She stretched her hand and touched her husband and that woke him up. There is nowhere in the text where she alluded to having screamed. This is a case of cheating gone wrong.

“I was sleeping with my husband on the bed around 2:00 a:m when I felt somebody was making love to me.

“Initially I thought it was my husband, until when I unintentionally stretched my hand and touched my husband who was deeply asleep beside me.

I immediately woke up my husband, who switched on the lights and he saw his friend having sex with me.

I don't understand, did you read this thing you pasted? Where did she say the touch woke him up? She said she taught it was her husband until she accidentally touched her husband. Then she said she immediately woke her husband afterwards. If the touch had woken him, the part in bold wouldn't have been necessary. Or did she wake him twice? She woke him up after she realized he wasn't the one touching her. Besides, I never said she screamed for sure. Read my comment again. I said she didn't mention how she woke her husband. She didn't say if she hit him or she screamed his name. So the theory that she didn't act appropriately is baseless.

While she could be cheating, you can't say that for sure. It's also possible she was actually raped. If you decide to ignore this possibility despite the fact that the accused has accepted his guilt, then you're obviously biased.

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Awesomeking: 2:04am On Aug 31, 2022
Ykc2:
I dey suspect say maybe the man no dey impregnate his wife he now invite his friend ,but the sleeping pills he gave his wife before his friend will start failed them,
this one na nigerian film logic but it seems the most logical explanation here..seriously as crazy as it sounds..na ur comment make sense pass for this thing
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by bewla(m): 2:38am On Aug 31, 2022
Iliveforever:
Tinubu urchins are sex starved!!
If you’re a female in Lagos, be more vigilant than before especially this election period they’re more desperate than ever
The last three front page news about rape or father sleeping with them daughters was from the East
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Terror94(m): 2:47am On Aug 31, 2022
Slowly this country is becoming Malawi and Zimbabwe
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by YousefNiyi: 3:02am On Aug 31, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
so let me get this straight:"someone is raping you, and instead of screaming and pushing the man away, you instead wake your husband up FIRST so that he can witness whats going on and then stop the rape from happening, abi?!"

Just tire sef oo. Dem nor dey lock door and protector before they sleep? undecided how the guy take barge in follow?

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Gaddafih001(m): 3:04am On Aug 31, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
so let me get this straight:"someone is raping you, and instead of screaming and pushing the man away, you instead wake your husband up FIRST so that he can witness whats going on and then stop the rape from happening, abi?!"
Yes.
Without her consent,it’s rape.
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Ykc2(m): 3:04am On Aug 31, 2022
Awesomeking:
this one na nigerian film logic but it seems the most logical explanation here..seriously as crazy as it sounds..na ur comment make sense pass for this thing
what else will I say?who opened door for the man ?how can the man be sleeping with noise of fiki faka fiki even with their bed shaking

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by MartinsD12(m): 3:13am On Aug 31, 2022
Tokotaya:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/551460-man-rapes-friends-wife-in-lagos.html
Women self they too like sexxxxx , she thought it's her husband she relaxed after sometime she realized it's not her husband when she found out her husband it's sleeping meaning she was enjoying the sex from the husband friend women self this story get as e be , the husband should suspect this woman and his friend what she is saying it's somehow fishy and suspicious.
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Arrowss(m): 3:31am On Aug 31, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Read that post again properly
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Arrowss(m): 3:33am On Aug 31, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Read the news properly again
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by dalass(f): 3:34am On Aug 31, 2022
Tokotaya:

Men!

The first man getting the evil plan and mind to enter 'his friends' house just to fvck the so called friends wife!

The second foolish idiot who calls himself a man is sleeping like a log while his 'friend ' is raping his wife on the same bed!!!

Mean men making life hell to women since 1330!

cool
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by CaptainFM1: 3:50am On Aug 31, 2022
Na to dey carry torchlight beside bed now oooo. Stupid woman no open her eyes while the intruder was thrusting. How can you be sleeping-knacking?
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Doyou2019: 4:03am On Aug 31, 2022
Olalan:
Only a idiot would believe this story.
It's either a case of cheating adventure gone bad or outright setup.
Definitely fake news.

I wonder when NAN turned TheNation, TheCable, Saharareporters and all of those other garbage news outlets.
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Exceed15: 4:09am On Aug 31, 2022
If you believed this story.....
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by mrkings84(m): 4:20am On Aug 31, 2022
A cheater will always cheat.
First how did the man burgled the house?
Secondly, how come after you discover someone else was making love to u you didn't raise alarm rather you gently woke your husband who went and put up the light while u were still enjoying the sex?
Thirdly, It's either all of u are sick or .....
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by lordswill03: 4:22am On Aug 31, 2022
Story no clear, as in he was drunk and found his way to your house and broke into your apartment? How did you know the road to your house and couldn't locate his and secondly, the door to your room wasn't it lock and how did you and your husband not hear the sound of the breaking in?
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by ScotMisile: 4:23am On Aug 31, 2022
This story no clear.
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by FireUpNow(m): 4:29am On Aug 31, 2022
Strange and weird story. I thought this kind of news only happen in Zimbabwe or Kenya but in Nigeria? Wawoo. It's either it was a plan between the woman and the husband's friend because her husband was a deep sleeper or a plane between the husband and his friend to dump the wife orlse it's not true
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by fuckwell2080: 4:30am On Aug 31, 2022
ASHAWO woman sighted.Stupid bitches roaming street parading thereself as wife.no be today they said man they sneak into the house come Bleep the ASHAWO.This very one they were caught the ASHAWO quickly turn up the STORY.How can someone climb you, open legs, PENETRATE you ,FUCKING you, you wear moarning in pleasure for your own house.You lied thinking is ur husband.So you no open eyes during this FUCKING.Believe this USELESS ASHAWO WOMAN at your own RISK.DAUGHTERS OF EVE are DANGEROUS.can Bleep anyting on trouser claim RAPE.Ionly pity the weakling husband.Who quote me saying truth hug transformer.
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Anuoluwa12345(f): 4:46am On Aug 31, 2022
I am telling you... I don't even know what to say!. May I never be victim of such in life. I can assure you, the probability that the marriage is over is very high!. Most men can't bear to handle such.. we have seen men wey divorce wife cuz their raped her etc.. Omo things are happening o undecided the drunkered just end up destroying someone's home
Cypress042:
When you think you've heard and seen it all.

Another surprising news poops up shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Anuoluwa12345(f): 4:50am On Aug 31, 2022
Exactly!!! Guess the husband and his friends were both drunkards.. and probably they both of them came home that night. Or how did the friend Break into their home. That's why ladies shud be very careful of whom they marry, cuz this right here is nonsense.
Ezmans:
maybe he is drunk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos / Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe / Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.