Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos (75377 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Rapes 7-Year-Old Girl In Zaria, Puts His Hands Inside Her Vagina / Man Rapes His Wife's Niece In Warri, Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Skmoda360(m): 9:09am On Aug 31, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
so let me get this straight:"someone is raping you, and instead of screaming and pushing the man away, you instead wake your husband up FIRST so that he can witness whats going on and then stop the rape from happening, abi?!"
The woman dey fvck the nigga before....she need to tell us the truth....naso it easy to rape woman wey no wan gree.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Skmoda360(m): 9:12am On Aug 31, 2022
jamace:
Its obvious the wife arranged the knacking with the husband's friend.

Fear women o.
I was thinking this already...
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by rainlover(m): 9:41am On Aug 31, 2022
Funny things happening everyday..
They didn't notice when someone broke into their apartment,

They didn't notice when he got on bed

She didn't notice when he was trying to penetrate her?

Anyways check my signature below for graphic design services
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by rainlover(m): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2022
Skmoda360:

I was thinking this already...
it's possible
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by forerunner022(m): 9:51am On Aug 31, 2022
The story nor clear me
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by benjanny(m): 9:56am On Aug 31, 2022
They were never friends in the first place
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Makbams: 10:24am On Aug 31, 2022
say it again, pls re-twitter
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by ferry1: 11:06am On Aug 31, 2022
There are story that needs not to be said out nor heard in the ear no matter what happen.
This woman should buried her head in shame. This thing has be going on for long an didn't just start today
Shame on you
And for your husband, how can you drink and kerewa is going on by your side without knowing? Are u a dead man
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by neonly: 11:44am On Aug 31, 2022
Mamijoh:
Dem tell you say pekus dey smell?

U don know say person wey shit no dey smell am
Take note from today babes u will smell it
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Engr1(m): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2022

Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by harmonyglobal: 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
so let me get this straight:"someone is raping you, and instead of screaming and pushing the man away, you instead wake your husband up FIRST so that he can witness whats going on and then stop the rape from happening, abi?!"
Don't blame her, that's the right thing to do when the husband is around, she might be dead before the husband wakes up if she had attempted to scream in some cases
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Akerele44(m): 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
Iliveforever:

I’ve been drilling your mother from time immemorial, I might be ur father.

Go ask ur mama....na me dig her kpekus before she meet ur papa...mumu boy
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Lampy336: 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
What kind of drunkeness is that , if it should be you , can you get drunk that way without noticing that some one was bouncing the bed?
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by carsuperman: 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2022
God forbid this gender.men wise up o
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Lampy336: 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2022
Who tell you that? Shoul i tell you what i witness bet a woman , husband and her outside boyfriend you will open mouth..the only advice i will give you here like a brother is to fear woman , this lyf is fucking deep..
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Lampy336: 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
Bro! It also happens here in nigeria i have personally seen and heard alot of cases lyk this.this lyf is fucking deep fear woman..
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Lampy336: 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2022
Bro you get sense but i want you to go straight to the point as for me na arrangee paroh..
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Tegabadguy(m): 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Amenamen1: 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2022
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

even a daft would know this is cock and bull story, I'm sure the woman is from mbaise, na them na! over sense, women can tell lies haba, how did he know way t husband room if he has not been there b4? and somebody was making love to u while sleeping u tot it was ur husband abi which kin sleep be dat, Lies lies lies,

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
Princedapace:
It is very possible. Couples sometimes make love with one another while the other is asleep.
The man must have made love with his wife many times while she is asleep.

this is the VERY FIRST TIME i hear about making love to someone who is asleep.... bro, be careful, in many countries, this will be considered rape.
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Wuppdex: 2:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
Or Oloshoooo Kpekus � wink
Sabadon:
This one no follow grin grin.....

If it smells like fish, its definitely fish
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Iliveforever(m): 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
Akerele44:

Go ask ur mama....na me dig her kpekus before she meet ur papa...mumu boy

If I’m not your father, it means your mother have been cheating all these while

Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Princedapace(m): 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

this is the VERY FIRST TIME i hear about making love to someone who is asleep.... bro, be careful, in many countries, this will be considered rape.

No be only be careful. The process wakes the partner up and they continue.
Do u know how many times gf take off u
their bf d*ck while he is asleep, make him hard and insert? Everything no be woke abeg.
It is when the stuff has entered, he may wake up and continue. I have had gf who did this to me and no big deal. We continue
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Akerele44(m): 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
Iliveforever:

If I’m not your father, it means your mother have been cheating all these while

Go ask your mama if i never Bleep that her rotten pussy before
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by deelobe: 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2022
Tokotaya:
Still trying to understand how 'faka-fiki' can be going on beside you and you are still sleeping. That husband deserves a knock on his head. I don't drink, sha. I hear it is possible with heavy drinkers. That has got to be the excuse. Maybe he don shayo.
Rolling with laughter. Which one is faka-fiki cheesy
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by dbig3: 12:15am On Sep 01, 2022
abeg d woman na comedian. so when d neighbour dey touch and pull panties comot her body she nor feel am oo, na after penis don dey do e work na she come dey feel am abi nice comedy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by seemlilystun: 3:17am On Sep 01, 2022
Mercury12:
Nah this must be fake news. Like wtf! shocked

I agree because they refused to write the names of the suspect and other parties involved.
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by seemlilystun: 3:18am On Sep 01, 2022
ProfGday:
1) Your pant was shifted and penetrated,you didn't check or discovered that the penetration is different to that of your husband.

2) Your moaning and the noise created by the back and forth of the fuckery didn't wake modern day Jonah you called husband up....

Madam,both of you must be crazy for leveling an untrue allegation on that innocent man. Go and pay him whatever you owed that man and stop embarrassing your generation.

People are really acting weird in this nation fah

Brilliant.
Re: Man Rapes Friend’s Wife Beside Her Husband In Lagos by Ilekokonit: 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
Maybe the "rapist" read somewhere that "stolen water is sweet". The "rapist" must be an adventure seeker that gets his thrills from dangerous escapades and I don't know whether I can trust the wife as well. Something tells me this was not the first time this would happen.

But it is possible that the friend had entered their house in their absence earlier to spike their food and drink with strong sleeping tablets and waited till 2am for the drugs to take effect before he struck or maybe he had a grudge with his friend and chose to exact revenge by sleeping with his wife or it could even be a bet b'cos these days anything is possible.

At least there are people including couples who take part in dogging, voyeurism, exhibitionism and wife swapping etc etc.

This thing called marriage sef.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Single Moms: Lagos Businessman Circulates More Nude Photos / Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe / Olarenwaju James 'Baba Ijesha' Arrested For Defiling A 14-Year-Old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.