Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,205 members, 7,845,996 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

This Guy They Behead Like Goat Is Innocent Blackaxe Vs Eiye Benin PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Guy They Behead Like Goat Is Innocent Blackaxe Vs Eiye Benin PHOTOS (3626 Views)

They behead him use axe tear his forehead - Blackaxe vs Eiye in Lagos PHOTOS / My Baby Was Not Kidnapped, He Is Innocent: Mother Exonerates Dispatch Rider / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy They Behead Like Goat Is Innocent Blackaxe Vs Eiye Benin PHOTOS by Anticultism: 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2022
Yesterday midnight a young man was beheaded by Rival members. Information reaching us today is that he is innocent. He is a friend to their rival so they were thinking he is among.

May his soul rest in peace

Re: This Guy They Behead Like Goat Is Innocent Blackaxe Vs Eiye Benin PHOTOS by FIRDAUS3(m): 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2022
This is gruesome, may we never be the victim of wrong target cry

7 Likes

Re: This Guy They Behead Like Goat Is Innocent Blackaxe Vs Eiye Benin PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2022
So bad
Re: This Guy They Behead Like Goat Is Innocent Blackaxe Vs Eiye Benin PHOTOS by Realmi: 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
My tired is tired..I think some cult members are using this fight to settle personal issues..
Re: This Guy They Behead Like Goat Is Innocent Blackaxe Vs Eiye Benin PHOTOS by Babaken(m): 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
The benefit of cultist.
Re: This Guy They Behead Like Goat Is Innocent Blackaxe Vs Eiye Benin PHOTOS by Anticultism: 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2022
When u avoid cultism also try to avoid friendship of those already in it

4 Likes

Re: This Guy They Behead Like Goat Is Innocent Blackaxe Vs Eiye Benin PHOTOS by MatrixReloaded: 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2022
That is why is very important to take our life serious by living a low key life. Whoever you are spotted with is very crucial and whoever you are marching with is important too.

1 Like

Re: This Guy They Behead Like Goat Is Innocent Blackaxe Vs Eiye Benin PHOTOS by 3yga: 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
Anticultism:
Yesterday midnight a young man was beheaded by Blackaxe members. Information reaching us today is that he is innocent. He is a friend to their rival so they were thinking he is among.

May his soul rest in peace
Hmmm
I saw the video too
Those ediots were putting so much energy
Like they were tapping out dollars
Just imagine ….

1 Like

Re: This Guy They Behead Like Goat Is Innocent Blackaxe Vs Eiye Benin PHOTOS by Righthussle: 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2022
What is the lesson here? Choose your friends wisely.

1 Like

Re: This Guy They Behead Like Goat Is Innocent Blackaxe Vs Eiye Benin PHOTOS by baretalk: 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2022
Watch the company you keep.
Re: This Guy They Behead Like Goat Is Innocent Blackaxe Vs Eiye Benin PHOTOS by Streett: 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2022
Eiye & Aiye War fucking GORY ..
Re: This Guy They Behead Like Goat Is Innocent Blackaxe Vs Eiye Benin PHOTOS by Anticultism: 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
Streett:
Eiye & Aiye War fucking GORY ..
Those friends to either parties will be caught in the cross fire
Re: This Guy They Behead Like Goat Is Innocent Blackaxe Vs Eiye Benin PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
Peace is still cheaper and better
Re: This Guy They Behead Like Goat Is Innocent Blackaxe Vs Eiye Benin PHOTOS by iHateFraudsters: 5:10am On Aug 31, 2022
You have started this your nonsense again.

When they block this your account, you'll open a other one Abi?
Re: This Guy They Behead Like Goat Is Innocent Blackaxe Vs Eiye Benin PHOTOS by Anticultism: 7:42am On Aug 31, 2022
iHateFraudsters:
You have started this your nonsense again.

When they block this your account, you'll open a other one Abi?

I have replied u b4 stop spamming me with this nonsense.

The account Cultistupdate was opened with a disposable email. And right now Nairaland has completely banned disposable emails the same way fed government banned lines without NIN.
Then I opened a gmail and re-registered.
I haven't even been banned by a moderator for once in my entire life time on nairaland.

If u like spam me like a bot come to the next thread I wouldn't mind replying u again

3 Likes

Re: This Guy They Behead Like Goat Is Innocent Blackaxe Vs Eiye Benin PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 31, 2022
Funny how all cultist look broke and fvcked up both in life and in death...

2 Likes

Re: This Guy They Behead Like Goat Is Innocent Blackaxe Vs Eiye Benin PHOTOS by Josbreed: 10:58am On Aug 31, 2022
Your pictures no dey ever clear like say na Sagem abi na 3310 you dey use snap.

1 Like

Re: This Guy They Behead Like Goat Is Innocent Blackaxe Vs Eiye Benin PHOTOS by 3yga: 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2022
Josbreed:
Your pictures no dey ever clear like say na Sagem abi na 3310 you dey use snap.
No Na Alcatel Lol… Nor be Wetin dem send am he post? Or He tell you say he dey there?

LoL

1 Like

Re: This Guy They Behead Like Goat Is Innocent Blackaxe Vs Eiye Benin PHOTOS by Josbreed: 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
3yga:
No Na Alcatel Lol… Nor be Wetin dem send am he post? Or He tell you say he dey there?

LoL

You are right, I think it's Alcatel dem use to take the pishures. See ehn, them say if you want chop frog, chop the one wey get fat and plenty eggs inside. If him wan give us gory pishures, make him give better ones.

1 Like

Re: This Guy They Behead Like Goat Is Innocent Blackaxe Vs Eiye Benin PHOTOS by Idonweak: 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
Josbreed:

You are right, I think it's Alcatel dem use to take the pishures. See ehn, them say if you want chop frog, chop the one wey get fat and plenty eggs inside. If him wan give us gory pishures, make him give better ones.

Why you need the clear ones?

You wan use am masturbate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Guy They Behead Like Goat Is Innocent Blackaxe Vs Eiye Benin PHOTOS by Josbreed: 12:01am On Sep 01, 2022
Idonweak:

Why you need the clear ones?

You wan use am masturbate?

Yeah

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Robbers Apologize To Crying Man After Stealing From Him, Return His Valuables / Two Nigerians Jailed Over £20 Million Credit Card Scam! / Notorious Dey Bam Cult Leader Shot Dead In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.