Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,862 members, 7,851,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

See The Artist Don Jazzy Stole From DAVIDO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Artist Don Jazzy Stole From DAVIDO (334 Views)

Meet Rhatti, Biography Of The Artist Phyno Signed To His PentHauz Record Label / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Artist Don Jazzy Stole From DAVIDO by Naijalamba: 11:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
Before he was renamed Bayanni he was formerly known as Zhenoboy and Davido was initially interested in him.
He recently got signed into Mavin Records and has released an Ep called the BayanniEP.

If you have listened to the EP let me know what you think below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5CTztU1Dog

(1) (Reply)

Classicchizzy Hairs,. �� / Phyna Sent Me To Leak Her Affairs With Groovy To Chichi” — Amaka Drops Bomb / Man Shares Viral Video With Female Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.