Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) (23111 Views)

Bishop Kukah Joins Cultural Dance Troupe In His Home Town (Video) / Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for / Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by Kollabo419: 6:20am On Sep 01, 2022
Nna mehnn

An APC crucifier now dancing to the tune of those he castigated before

A toxic man with balls of steel speeches

Ride on
Happy birthday sir !
Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by aariwa(m): 6:21am On Sep 01, 2022
These are the men that stayed back and fought Abacha then with Gani Fawehimi, Dare babarinsa, Abubakar Umar, Femi Odekunle etc

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by jeromestarks: 6:23am On Sep 01, 2022
Capitalismisasc:
NAWA OOO MAN OF GOD ABI UNA SAY NA BISHOP DON DEY DANCE BUGA.
Shut up. Nothing wrong with the song.
The singer didn't mention yansh, breast or pvssy in the song and it's not about women. So why won't he dance to it?

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by Skillsnigeria: 6:25am On Sep 01, 2022
grin
Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by Arysexy(m): 6:25am On Sep 01, 2022
Ok na!

My Bishop slayer of APC urchins

Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by sukkot: 6:26am On Sep 01, 2022
Lagosanambra:
Please where is the biggest books market in Lagos?

I need to get some controversial books. Foreign authors.
its a good question. i need to know too
Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by olancho: 6:34am On Sep 01, 2022
Lagosanambra:
Please where is the biggest books market in Lagos?

I need to get some controversial books. Foreign authors.
Boundary market Ajengule.
Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by Landmack: 6:35am On Sep 01, 2022
bcomputer101:
Bishop dancing to circular worldly music?.

That's why I respect pastor Kumuyi. You will never see him in such manner.

Ayé ti wo inu ìjo, ìjo ti wo inu ayé...

Omo ale...

And the Holy Spirit finally told ur pastor to start using plasma TV. Secular gadget

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by Landmack: 6:41am On Sep 01, 2022
Watch as deeper life and watchman weevils invade this thread...sanctimonious dingbats.

Pple that just started using electronics in their homes in 2002 after being deprived so much by a man claiming to be hearing from a spirit.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 6:43am On Sep 01, 2022
bcomputer101:

There's a big need to ban nincompoops like this akpamu from nairaland. Which Kain mumu talk be this?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by seunmind44: 6:44am On Sep 01, 2022
Kiss Daniel don cause wahala for church, na mosque remain for Shettima to dance am there
Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by seunmind44: 6:45am On Sep 01, 2022
bcomputer101:

rubbish, absolute nonsense. Na music go carry person go heaven? Mumu talk

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by Landmack: 6:46am On Sep 01, 2022
Capitalismisasc:

So he should be standing like a stick? He should not buga again? angry
Can d iragbiji man dance without being held side by side?

I wish d DJ switched to Dorime song sef
Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by desiredhome: 6:47am On Sep 01, 2022
bcomputer101:

Do not die in bondage, don't let man's doctrine put you in bondage......life is simple if you know you know....... grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by seunmind44: 6:48am On Sep 01, 2022
jeromestarks:

Shut up. Nothing wrong with the song.
The singer didn't mention yansh, breast or pvssy in the song and it's not about women. So why won't he dance to it?
you dey mind those people? Dem dey form like sey na dem holy pass

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by seunmind44: 6:51am On Sep 01, 2022
Capitalismisasc:
and so fokn what?
Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by Landmack: 6:51am On Sep 01, 2022
aariwa:
These are the men that stayed back and fought Abacha then with Gani Fawehimi, Dare babarinsa, Abubakar Umar, Femi Odekunle etc

Yeah,the Bishop has been there for long. Right from his days at Kaduna...he’s mingled and interacted with a lot of great and useless Nigerian politicians of d past. Reason why he was also captured in Karl Meier’s work

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by Adakintroy: 6:52am On Sep 01, 2022
Paul only said " don't be equally yoked". With unbelievers".

Other tines he said be not conform to this world but be transformed by the renewal of your minds.

If Christ come therefore wiill he still find faith Amongst men
Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by RexTramadol1: 6:56am On Sep 01, 2022
bcomputer101:

It is secular

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by hohafrank(m): 7:09am On Sep 01, 2022
Can Tinubu who claimed to be 70 years dance like this?
Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by Awise09(m): 7:37am On Sep 01, 2022
70 look good on him sha, why wont him when he receives a lot of brown envelope to keep enjoy life.
Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by sameks08(m): 7:42am On Sep 01, 2022
what's the meaning of buga ? somebody should lecture me cos the trend is becoming much and complicated
Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by philkoms: 7:44am On Sep 01, 2022
I have a lot of respect for Bishop Kukah Maximum respect Sir as u age gracefully.He is bold and speaks truth to power,may God continue to preserve him in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by ufotunang: 7:47am On Sep 01, 2022
bcomputer101:

...I do not want the church is turning intoto nowadays.. even Reverend sisters were seen dancing buga dance.. worldly musics nawaoooo

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by ufotunang: 7:48am On Sep 01, 2022
And he calls himself a bishop a man of God.... nawaoooo..and see what he is doing
Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by ufotunang: 7:53am On Sep 01, 2022
Hopeba:
Nawa o.. a Man of God dancing a worldly song.
.. nawaoooo ..it's surprised me..oo...many pastors, bishops are backsliding...no self discipline and self control in bishop and pastors in the church and house of God
Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by ufotunang: 7:54am On Sep 01, 2022
Many bishops, pastors are lacking self discipline and self control nowadays...that is why they can easy fall into temptation and commit sins
Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by Annahh(f): 7:54am On Sep 01, 2022
Hopeba:
Nawa o.. a Man of God dancing a worldly song.
I don't consider such people men of God, by their fruits ye shall know them.
Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by bolabiyi: 8:07am On Sep 01, 2022
bcomputer101:

brother, stop deceiving yourself...Leave the hypocrisy, only God knows those who are his..Aiit..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Kukah Dances To 'Buga’ Song At His 70th Birthday Celebration (Pix, Video) by kenny714433(m): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2022
ufotunang:
.. nawaoooo ..it's surprised me..oo...many pastors, bishops are backsliding...no self discipline and self control in bishop and pastors in the church and house of God

See what this one is saying... Mentioning indiscipline and Catholic Bishop in a sentence. I think most of you religious fanatics needs to study about the Catholic Church.

Can you meditate for an hour? Or you think dancing is indiscipline? Idiots full everywhere. See them pretending like saints but their hearts is as dark as charcoal. Their type can't stay in peace with their neighbours, wife and family. Rubbish...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Every Pastor Loves Big Ass' - Reverend Obofour / "Don’t Bring Stolen Money To My Church As Offering!" - Sarah Omakwu / A Godly Christian Lady Doesn't Wear High Heels - Evangelist Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.