Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old (32143 Views)

How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain / Sleep Paralysis: Is It Natural Or Spiritual? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by Newsmic: 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS8N6RVbznI

Gospel Singer, Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists told Him His Bones Are 20 Years Older Than His Age (Photo, Video)

Gospel singer Tim Godfrey has taken to Instagram to celebrate being healed of paralysis, IGBERETV reports.

Godfrey who revealed that he was admitted in a hospital after getting "hellish" pains on his back and arms, added that scientists told him his bones are 20 years older than his age after he went in for MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging).

He said he was told his bones shows he's over 60-years-old while he's in his 40s. He further revealed that he was also told his spinal cord disc had shifted, among other things.

The gospel singer who said he went through treatments and intensive prayers, expressed gratitude to God for the gift of healing.

He wrote;

"This picture right here was when I was admitted in the hospital. It started with me feeling some pain at my back, then a hellish pain in my arms.

I went for an MRI and the scientists told me that my bones were 20 years older than my age—over 60 years old when I’m in my 40s. They also told me that my spinal cord disc had shifted and all these other complicated things all happening to me at the same time.

I was always in pain. Sometimes I would hold my hand to my face and cry so badly. They told me that I had overstretched my body and a lot of other evil reports.

But as the song says when there is a chance for evil, God turns it for good.
I went home after some treatments and intensive prayers believing that I am healed and it is so.

Right now I’m really grateful to God for the gift of healing. I imagine the plan of the enemy was that I’ll be paralyzed but God turned it around.

To you reading this, God is turning that situation around for your good. No matter the report of the enemy concerning your life, the report of the lord says - he’s turning everything in your Favour!

Rejoice!!!!"

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ch743pOA_An/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

65 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by dawnomike(m): 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2022
Village people failed on this one... keep up with the happy heathy life

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by Trill1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
Hallelujah

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by Benjaniblinks(m): 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
Righteousness food don land o

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by DropsMic(m): 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
Science can be wrong sometimes, even the scientists (doctors included) acknowledge this and that's what makes it the most beautiful thing in this our world

11 Likes

Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by FuckDModz: 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
grin

Audio

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by Manny21: 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
There is usually a medical explanation for something like this but yet to be discovered. Gullible church people will attribute this to the power of one fake pastor

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
God of wonders

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by Olojuobinrin(m): 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
Great news

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by clothingonline(m): 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
Congratulations sir you sing well
You received your own miracles

Turkey shirt 4k only payment on delivery

3 Likes

Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by robinso01(m): 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
What God cannot do does not exist

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
That's how they decive poor Nigerians.

1 will read this and think he just prayed and boom. Healing. 1 poor woman will fall sick and refuse to go to the hospital because of this.

Meanwhile the fact remains that he went to a hospital better than 99% of hospitals in Nigeria. A hospital that has an MRI machine is not a quack hospital. Medical intervention and treatment must have been given to him to manage his conditions. He's now getting better. But decided to deliberately leave that part of the story out. In other for him to sale market (gospel). That's bad.

He also intentionally said "scientist" told him his bone was old. Without mentioning that the same scientist gave him drugs and medical advice that got him "healed"

54 Likes

Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by Jahzrockballer(m): 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
Na so
Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by Bluntguy: 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
You've done so much for me, I cannot tell it all. Nara ekele mooooo! .........Thank God for Tim

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by Folabifreeman(m): 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
Religious food. Must taste nice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by gaby(m): 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
The only thing God can not do is "to lie or repent".

Hallelujah....

Gratitude to God on your behalf, Tim.

The same way I feel the bones in my legs are become so aged and older than Tinubu having trekked the Sahara Deserts for day un-end.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by Timoleon(m): 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
No be God of Chosen do am, so Righteousness is not interested.
Benjaniblinks:
Righteousness food don land o

To the issue at hand though, since you know that you have God, why did you go to the hospital and even got admitted? What didn’t church admit you? Why did you do tests and receive treatments? Anyways there are many seriously sick people still in various hospitals, please lead your pastors there, e get wetin I wan check.

6 Likes

Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by hahn(m): 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
What a great lie.

Watch as the deludies come and swallow this one up like Jesus's coming grin

3 Likes

Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by Nosayer: 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

Audio

You just want to make jest Sha.

If he says God healed him, God healed him then. Neither him or God need your approval. If you need healing, tell God. If you don't, sh*t up!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by otokx(m): 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
Praise God, hope he is not over weight.
Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by Pells: 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2022
Who will heal me
My age is getting older each day embarassed embarassed

Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by NaijaSumi: 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS8N6RVbznI

Gospel Singer, Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists told Him His Bones Are 20 Years Older Than His Age (Photo, Video)

Gospel singer Tim Godfrey has taken to Instagram to celebrate being healed of paralysis, IGBERETV reports.

AMEN IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME

Godfrey who revealed that he was admitted in a hospital after getting "hellish" pains on his back and arms, added that scientists told him his bones are 20 years older than his age after he went in for MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging).

He said he was told his bones shows he's over 60-years-old while he's in his 40s. He further revealed that he was also told his spinal cord disc had shifted, among other things.

The gospel singer who said he went through treatments and intensive prayers, expressed gratitude to God for the gift of healing.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ch743pOA_An/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by NairaLux(f): 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
Wonderful
Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by zitel28: 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
great
Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by salbis(m): 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
Praise the Lord somebody.
Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by VeryWickedMan: 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2022
Bloody liar
Album cashout loading

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mentor
Re: Tim Godfrey Healed Of Paralysis After Scientists Told Him His Bones Are Old by zitel28: 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
great newa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNICEF Warns Lockdown Could Kill More Than COVID-19 / How Risky Is MouthAction? (A MUST READ) / Plastic Surgeon Made His Wife Perfect Using His Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.