Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,843 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) (44865 Views)

Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ / Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' / 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by PID1412: 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2022
Wow! After such a long time.
Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by remsonik(f): 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
What God cannot do does not exist!

1 Like

Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by advanceDNA: 9:43pm On Sep 01, 2022
madridguy:
I remember the Titanic's slogan.

Nothing on earth could come between them.

Collide With Destiny.

Some lines in the iconic movie.

Jack, I'm flying said Rose.

God himself could not sink this ship. - Cal.

I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go. said Rose.

Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens. ...

The film too dey touching.

You be lover boy....you go like korra movie and telemundo...
Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by Tallvictor23: 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2022
jazon:
I wonder if mermaids and marine spirits were real, science during one of its numerous explorations would have encountered one of them.
At 3,800 metres below the ocean far from civilization, some people dared the weather, the ocean and everything on their way.
That's what's lacking in Africans. Superstition has really dealt with us.

They are real , but not in this realm , didn’t believe before so I don’t really blame you lol

4 Likes

Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by kokomilala(m): 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2022
Technology Bringing History To Reality

8k High Definition is the latest high definition pic and vid resolution after the success of the 4k HD. Here it's reconciling history to reality. What was once blurred about the whiteliner that fatefully sank off the coast of New York on April 14, 1912, is now being highlighted by 8k HD.

I hope other obscure, veiled, deliberately hidden part part of history will be remastered in 8k HD so that the people in the present can have a view of some history?
Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by harmargedon: 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2022
jazon:
I wonder if mermaids and marine spirits were real, science during one of its numerous explorations would have encountered one of them.
At 3,800 metres below the ocean far from civilization, some people dared the weather, the ocean and everything on their way.
go and read books and stop watching movies cry cry cry cry cry . Truly you can hide knowledge from a black man inside a book.

2 Likes

Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by harmargedon: 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
Uprightness100:
The Castrophic Disater of this Ship should be a lesson to humans.
Many people today run their mouth anyhow against GOD and they pay dearly for it.
Captain Edward John smith, the captain of the titanic ship was quoted to have boasted that the ship was "PRACTICALLY UNSINKABLE "

In his words "NOT EVEN GOD HIMSELF COULD SINK THIS SHIP."
The rest is History!

Humans should Fear and tremble befor the ALMIGHTY GOD.
Humans should be careful the way they behave and run their mouth, so they don't destroy themselves.

Most Important ! JESUS Christ is Coming ! Humble yourself and Surrender to HIM , so as to avoid stories that touch the Heart.
so you believed he said that cry cry cry cry cry, you need to get educated often.

1 Like

Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by Etosha: 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
The story of two men on the Titanic who when they discovered there's no way of escape, dressed up in their night gowns , pulled up chairs on the deck and decided to go down with the ship like gentlemen always make me feel...
Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by harmargedon: 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
GeneralPula:
Till date, some people still believed titanic love was real..
yeah, just like uprightness100
Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by Benwallt(m): 9:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
madridguy:

Collide With Destiny.

DiCaprio and kate on the deck of the biggest disaster of their lives.
Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by melody91: 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
harmargedon:
go and read books and stop watching movies cry cry cry cry cry . Truly you can hide knowledge from a black man inside a book.
your point Mr know all

1 Like

Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by Frontdude(m): 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2022
Wow that's the movie am currently rewatching.

2 Likes

Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by Cutehector(m): 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
samwash:
I thought Titanic has been brought onboard.
bring a whole massive metric tonnes of weight overboard? Haba.
Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by Cutehector(m): 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2022
You insulted God and the ship crashed.

2 Likes

Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by emerged01(m): 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

But God couldn't stop this na,lol
So he decided to murder believers inside the ship because of an unbeliever lol.
It's just like slaughtering all your kids because of a stubborn one among them,lol

If the righteous are rewarded here on earth, what will happen to wicked sinners?
Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by Starz825(m): 10:10pm On Sep 01, 2022
madridguy:

Collide With Destiny.

As in
I could watch it 10001 times
Never tiring
Amazing movie

2 Likes

Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by tolue42(m): 10:12pm On Sep 01, 2022
jazon:

Almost 4 kilometers under water..that's massive , although some researchers had gone 11kilometers under the ocean couple of years ago, they don't even get to the base before their machine windscreen started cracking (the pressure of water was upon them, as if they carried a very heave load), they had to quickly retreat..

1 Like

Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by severee(m): 10:13pm On Sep 01, 2022
madridguy:

Pussy
Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

But God couldn't stop this na,lol
So he decided to murder believers inside the ship because of an unbeliever lol.
It's just like slaughtering all your kids because of a stubborn one among them,lol

Be careful.

1 Like

Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by DropsMic(m): 10:17pm On Sep 01, 2022
jazon:

All reptiles are not the same, All humans too are not the same. We blacks are the designated morons of the human race. It tells in everything we do.

2 Likes

Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by meobizy(f): 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2022
Resurface the fucking ship. Are they waiting to do so in the next two hundred years?
Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by rollywise(m): 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
Goose bumps.... Wow. What a great day it must have been for them.... And it ended in doom. Many dreams cut short. Beautiful love lives andexperiences short-lived. I still get glimpse of pictures of the movie and get goosebumps
Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by Malocity(m): 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2022
ednut1:
there are thousands of shipwrecks all over the world. What's the obsession with this ship

If you don't Gerrit, Forget about it.
Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by Halo22: 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2022
That film made me shed tears even as an adult, especially when that Ceiline Dion's heart would go on played. The whites make films appear more of a reality.

5 Likes

Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by gracedson: 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
One of the survivor of Titanic has lived in the house I’m currently living in Canada.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by JOemmy(m): 10:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
That area might be haunted by the ghosts of thausands of people who drown there.

2 Likes

Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by EdwardRandy(m): 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2022
ednut1:
there are thousands of shipwrecks all over the world. What's the obsession with this ship
Lol.. Which kind question be this?
Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by LadyD22(f): 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2022
OROSUNBOLB:

Be careful.

Incorrect answer
Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by Kaydan003: 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2022
Thanks for your submission,my mind set totally change today about mermaid I wonder if mermaids and marine spirits were real, science during one of its numerous explorations would have encountered one of them.
That's what's lacking in Africans. Superstition has really dealt with us.[/quote]
Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by KingMack(m): 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
This film wey make my late sis wey Borrow the CD and all of us with my late mum burst cry cry ...my papa dey form soldier say him no go cry but my mama catch for room dey soak handkerchief grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Turkish Embassy Grants Visa Concession To Nigerian Passengers / Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria / Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.