Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) (44831 Views)

Missing Titanic Sub Likely Imploded In ‘catastrophic Loss’ / Titanic Submersible: Missing Craft Has About 40 Hours Of 'breathable Air Left' / 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by Oyiboman69: 11:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
madridguy:
I remember the Titanic's slogan.

Nothing on earth could come between them.

Collide With Destiny.

Some lines in the iconic movie.

Jack, I'm flying said Rose.

God himself could not sink this ship. - Cal.

I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go. said Rose.

Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens. ...

The film too dey touching.
ut Now You Know There Was A Man Named Jack Dawson, And That He Saved Me In Every Way That A Person Can Be Saved. I Don't Even Have A Picture Of Him. He Exists Now Only In My Memory."

2 Likes

Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by 2elliot: 11:36pm On Sep 01, 2022
Aidejay:

god Didn't Sink The Titanic A Mere Ice Berg Did.

It's A Tale Of Human Error, Bad Communication, Over Confidence & Resilience Not Some Pedigree To Tell Us About How Your Imaginary god Kills People.

That ship was sank by CIA and the banker lords in order to prevent those who were against the founding of the Federal Reserve. The important people who were against that move were purposely killed in that deliberate incidence, just like the controlled twin towers bombing. The world is a very deep place. Everything you are being told in the mainstream is a lie.
Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by BurialGround: 11:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
madridguy:

Collide With Destiny.

Study the pics very well grin

Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by lendahand(m): 11:49pm On Sep 01, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

But God couldn't stop this na,lol
So he decided to murder believers inside the ship because of an unbeliever lol.
It's just like slaughtering all your kids because of a stubborn one among them,lol
you forgot that evacuation took place before the sinking?
Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by princewarri1985: 12:17am On Sep 02, 2022
madridguy:

Collide With Destiny.

What about "jack when this ship docks, am getting off with you"
Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by BiGVEEN58(m): 12:27am On Sep 02, 2022
madridguy:

Collide With Destiny.

You jump I jump

1 Like

Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by BiGVEEN58(m): 12:30am On Sep 02, 2022
Tallvictor23:

They are real , but not in this realm , didn’t believe before so I don’t really blame you lol
Dummy! grin
Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by onuman: 1:19am On Sep 02, 2022
Macsjebs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x40SAJS2whY

Source: https://metro.co.uk/2022/09/01/incredible-new-4k-footage-shows-titanic-wreck-in-highest-quality-ever-17279558/

After Oyibo migrated to everywhere in the world without visa and exploited the riches to build Oyibo countries, Oyibo now introduce visas for intending migrants to Oyibo country.
The world is a place of injustice started by Oyibo.
Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by madjune(m): 2:22am On Sep 02, 2022
It was called "The ship of dreams"

And, oh yea, the love between the lady and Jack was real.

She was about the lone survivor living at the time the ship was recovered...and her memories of that lost time came back, flushing.
Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:09am On Sep 02, 2022
samx4real:
Join me lets start minting PLC ultima.

@https://platinworld.com/en/3661142722
ur oga go jex com radio station dey shout "bloshane bloshane, buy ur farm b4 august ending! dey harass & disturb our peace.
He no ever one day tell listeners say na cryptocurrency he dey advertise oo, even him no dey gree pronounce "Blockchain" properly wey dey pain me pass 4 him own.
Who be mugu wey he dey advertise give?

Anyways sha, na only mugus & jjcs go fall 4 una trap and crashed crypto mkts wahala!

I know say ur Oga Umukoro na proper warri guy, buh Jez help me beg am to dey pronounce "Blockchain" well 4 radio cos na dah one jez dey irritate me.

angry
Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by JaskanFactor: 3:47am On Sep 02, 2022
leave oyinbo and thier titanic grave yard worship alone, dont make a habbit of assuming everything oyinbo is interested in is normal so you can share in it too.

Its its ghastly abnormal to turn the sight of a tragic accident over a century ago into a place of pilgrimage to gloat at the grave site.

And besides the real story of titanic is that it was no ac accident, the ship was sank during a sacrificial period for spring fertility gods April , many well known historic disasters happened in April, another example of deliberate April disaster is Hillsborough football disaster in UK

And the word on titanic is that it was sank to get rid of some rich and powerful people who were in the way of devils who wanted to kick off world war 1, which started just 2 years after titanic sank human sacrifice.

Dont join oyinbo in graveyard worship, let sacrificial victims of titanic rest in peace, its a human sacrifice grave site not a tourist destination .

Dont try to follow abnormal culture and share with your people, cause oyinbo get excited at the prospect of anything dark, dinjy, horrific, this is why they are into voodooo and black magic more than anybody else on the planet.

Go and research on google to notice that abnormally. many of world famous disasters happened in April.

Dont let thier fair skin fool you into following them in to a very dark place. gravesite is not a tourist destination.

They are not European, the real names of thier tribes are goth, vizigoth, vandal, the people of the horrific looking gothic arthtecture, whose orinal homelands were in north africa, near libya.

If youre looking for the real Europeans befor the war of 1492 they are all along the southern coast of africa , in black america , and the west indies.

So that when you are following oyinbo culture, what you doing is following the culture of the ancient barbarian gothic tribes, it has nothing to do with European culture.

Europe was built by the same dark skin people that built Egypt, that is why many places in Europe are named after Egyptians and Egyptian gods, example Paris, Switzerland , Scotland.

This is why they had the great fire of london around 1600, to remove all traces that black people founded london.

So when you follow oyinbo culture , youre not following European culture, but barbarian gothic culture, which includes gravesite worship and abnormal fascination with death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by Neitan(m): 3:53am On Sep 02, 2022
Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by Neitan(m): 3:53am On Sep 02, 2022
Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by Vmotors: 3:57am On Sep 02, 2022
Manmaids are not real. All those YouTube things are fake maids just to prove it exist. God didn't create manmaids.
Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by godguy: 4:26am On Sep 02, 2022
please i am going on a boat cruise this weekend, please stop pushing this kind of thread to the home page.
Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by samx4real(m): 5:20am On Sep 02, 2022
MichaelSokoto:

ur oga go jex com radio station dey shout "bloshane bloshane, buy ur farm b4 august ending! dey harass & disturb our peace.
He no ever one day tell listeners say na cryptocurrency he dey advertise oo, even him no dey gree pronounce "Blockchain" properly wey dey pain me pass 4 him own.
Who be mugu wey he dey advertise give?

Anyways sha, na only mugus & jjcs go fall 4 una trap and crashed crypto mkts wahala!

I know say ur Oga Umukoro na proper warri guy, buh Jez help me beg am to dey pronounce "Blockchain" well 4 radio cos na dah one jez dey irritate me.

angry

But guy why nau

You no know say, na naija we dey?
Guy man need to smart up oh.
Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by Mozegee: 5:29am On Sep 02, 2022
Tuale,u are have proven that u are not an indomie generation.
madridguy:

Collide With Destiny.

Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by samx4real(m): 5:31am On Sep 02, 2022
JaskanFactor:
leave oyinbo and thier titanic grave yard worship alone, dont make a habbit of assuming everything oyinbo is interested in is normal so you can share in it too.

Its its ghastly abnormal to turn the sight of a tragic accident over a century ago into a place of pilgrimage to gloat at the grave site.

And besides the real story of titanic is that it was no ac accident, the ship was sank during a sacrificial period for spring fertility gods April , many well known historic disasters happened in April, another example of deliberate April disaster is Hillsborough football disaster in UK

And the word on titanic is that it was sank to get rid of some rich and powerful people who were in the way of devils who wanted to kick off world war 1, which started just 2 years after titanic sank human sacrifice.

Dont join oyinbo in graveyard worship, let sacrificial victims of titanic rest in peace, its a human sacrifice grave site not a tourist destination .

Dont try to follow abnormal culture and share with your people, cause oyinbo get excited at the prospect of anything dark, dinjy, horrific, this is why they are into voodooo and black magic more than anybody else on the planet.

Go and research on google to notice that abnormally. many of world famous disasters happened in April.

Dont let thier fair skin fool you into following them in to a very dark place. gravesite is not a tourist destination.

They are not European, the real names of thier tribes are goth, vizigoth, vandal, the people of the horrific looking gothic arthtecture, whose orinal homelands were in north africa, near libya.

If youre looking for the real Europeans befor the war of 1492 they are all along the southern coast of africa , in black america , and the west indies.

So that when you are following oyinbo culture, what you doing is following the culture of the ancient barbarian gothic tribes, it has nothing to do with European culture.

Europe was built by the same dark skin people that built Egypt, that is why many places in Europe are named after Egyptians and Egyptian gods, example Paris, Switzerland , Scotland.

This is why they had the great fire of london around 1600, to remove all traces that black people founded london.

So when you follow oyinbo culture , youre not following European culture, but barbarian gothic culture, which includes gravesite worship and abnormal fascination with death.

Thank you for this short and enlightening history.

1 Like

Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by ceaser: 6:29am On Sep 02, 2022
ednut1:
there are thousands of shipwrecks all over the world. What's the obsession with this ship

Titanic's shipwreck wasn't just a blip in history. It is still alleged in some circles that the rich, the mighty and the powerful were on that first voyage and that it was so arranged for the purpose of eliminating these group of influential men that couldn't have been assassinated easily without raising so much dust.

"Get them on a ship, then take out that ship and watch them all sink. Natural causes, it will seem to be. So no one stands to be blamed for their deaths. Just a few collateral here and there, but of inconsequential commoners it will be".

So it is still believed that the Titanic did not hit any iceberg as it was claimed, but was as a result of a precise attack on the ship.

This is one Modus Operandi that is not uncommon in military and political circles. A popular A70 military transport plane flight conveying 170 strong, influential and top military personnel of the Nigerian Army crashed into a Lagos lagoon during the Babangida years. The victims were marked as potential overthrowers of the military government then as coup plotting was the in thing in those years of military rule. It was a well executed plan by the Babangida regime, but it was claimed to be an accident up till this day.

https://www.nytimes.com/1992/09/28/world/163-nigerians-dead-as-a-military-plane-crashes-near-lagos.html

Fast forward to 2012. Owoeye Andrew Azazi the then CODS died alongside governor Patrick Yakowa of Kaduna state. On 15 December 2012 Azazi died along with Governor Patrick Yakowa of Kaduna state in a naval helicopter crash in Okoroba Village of Bayelsa State while on their way back to the Port-Harcourt Airport from the funeral of Oronto Douglas's father.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-20743019

Patrick Yakowa was a Christian governor in Kaduna state, something which the northern hegemony saw as an anathema. A secret agreement was reached that this "religious anathema" must be taken care of and plans put in place to ensure that never will a Christian rule an equally Christian-Muslim populated Kaduna state again.

The helicopter crash was a strategic elimination of the governor, but it was claimed to be an accident till this day.

The helicopter crash of the vice president Osinbajo which he survived is still claimed to be an accident, but there are strong reasons to believe that he it was meant to take him out as a Christian vice president to Buhari before the second term elections.
Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by madridguy(m): 6:49am On Sep 02, 2022
I be kuli kuli generation.

Mozegee:
Tuale,u are have proven that u are not an indomie generation.
Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by drmuchin: 6:51am On Sep 02, 2022
Aidejay:
I Haven't Seen The Titanic Movie Ever.

I Intend To Go Down In History As The Only Person I Know That Hasn't Seen The Movie Yet!

Besides That, Seems All The Plans To ReFloat The Ship Have Been Abandoned. I See They've Opted For Diving Tours Now. At A Huge Price!

REFLOAT THE SUNK SHIP
THAT KIND OF TECHNOLOGY WOULD COST BILLIONS OF DOLLARS

1 Like

Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:57am On Sep 02, 2022
samx4real:

But guy why nau

You no know say, na naija we dey?
Guy man need to smart up oh.
Jez tell am mek him dey pronounce "Blockchain" well!
I don taya to dey hear, "bloshane bloshane!"
grin
Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by samx4real(m): 7:38am On Sep 02, 2022
MichaelSokoto:

Jez tell am mek him dey pronounce "Blockchain" well!
I don taya to dey hear, "bloshane bloshane!"
grin

Guy abeg leave my Oga voice make you join me, make we liberate ourselves from this poverty head quarters.

You won't regret this.
Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by Elidrisy20: 7:48am On Sep 02, 2022
Make Dem pull out the wrecked nau
Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by ComeToJesus: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
ednut1:
there are thousands of shipwrecks all over the world. What's the obsession with this ship
It's the movie. A lot became aware after the movie was released and since the movie was received with a global acclaim, it depeened the interest of other researchers.
Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by ComeToJesus: 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
If I can just lay hands on the anchor alone...
Just the anchor o
Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by HolyMan12: 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
ednut1:
because na God sink am cool
Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by ednut1(m): 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
HolyMan12:
because na God sink am cool
na devil sink the rest ba
Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by HolyMan12: 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
ednut1:
na devil sink the rest ba
Yep cool
Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by jimb(m): 2:13am On Jun 21, 2023
So till now Posiedon never release Titanic?
odi egwu
Re: Incredible New Footage Shows Titanic Wreck In Highest Quality Ever (Video, Pics) by Priceless200(f): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2023
Chai. The planned 2023 expedition is not going on well. A huge disaster. I pray they tourists are found alive and fast. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing Jet: CAS Amao Arrives Maiduguri To Supervise Search / Pictures Of More Rail Couches Shipped To Nigeria / Task Force Intercepts Trucks Carrying Almajiri At Cross River Borders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.