Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. (30974 Views)

Dad Sends His Wife Hilarious Photos Everytime She Asks If The Kids Are Okay / My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by BigIyanga: 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
LienwaltAbel:
Africans. No money in the bank, no money stored up somewhere, but they'll decide to marry and give birth. Poor people need to be stopped from giving birth totally. That is how these kids will grow up to be something else. I really love how China handled their one child policy. You Bleep up, you collect.
U dey mind them.. they’ll be the first to kick against birth control or abortion… but the last to take care of their kids.. Any they care about too many useless things. Most hotel foods and accommodation are better than most Naija homes
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by Umunze1stSon(m): 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
Irupetepete:
My kids are being trained in an hotel.. Their mum works in an a hotel and he she takes the kids there to sleep, then he she dressed them up from there, their to school...

The kids went for holiday with my mom and you can't believe a 6 yrs old already knows how to loose a door key with a knife...
She doesn't have time for the kids and I, though am not really financially stable, I can still cater for them...

I need advice how I can take care of 2kids age 6 and 4, a boy and a girl...

I go out to work around 8 and come back around 6:30pm but I can always close around 6 cos it is my business...

For single fathers taking care of their kids, I need tips pls... Sometimes, they not staying with me and knowing the condition those kids are breaks my heart... I stay in a 2bedroom apartment with every amenities intact....

Pls help a brother.... I love my kids.... I and their mom have irreconcilable diffs...
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by Munzy14(m): 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2022
Irupetepete:
My kids are being trained in an hotel.. Their mum works in an hotel and he takes the kids there to sleep, then he dress them up from their to school...

The kids went for holiday with my mom and you can't believe a 6 yrs old already knows how to loose a door key with a knife...
She doesn't have time for the kids and I, though am not really financially stable, I can still cater for them...

I go out to work around 8 and come back around 6:30pm but I can always close around 6 cos it is my business...

For single fathers taking care of their kids, I need tips pls... Sometimes, they not staying with me and knowing the condition those kids are breaks my heart... I stay in a 2bedroom apartment with every amenities intact....

Pls help a brother.... I love my kids.... I and their mom have irreconcilable diffs...
Kids shouldn't be raised in such environment..

Go to social welfare and report the case if the woman acts stubborn.

Kids must be out of the fight.
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by brucelee29: 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2022
The mother is not the cause of the problem you raised here. You're the cause. Since you know and allow your wife to work in an hotel, train the children there, why are you complaining of what she has raised?
If you can't stop the mum from working in an hotel, set up a shoo for her, or let her join you in your business where the two of you can train the children accordingly
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
BigIyanga:

U dey mind them.. they’ll be the first to kick against birth control or abortion… but the last to take care of their kids.. Any they care about too many useless things. Most hotel foods and accommodation are better than most Naija homes
gringrin I love people like these that are honest. Double salute for you sah!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:
Tell your wife to quit her hotel job. You are even a single dad sef, what caused your separation from their mom?

How is that relevant?
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by Freelane33(m): 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
Irupetepete:
My kids are being trained in an hotel.. Their mum works in an hotel and he takes the kids there to sleep, then he dress them up from their to school...

Collect your kids
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by Hadassah4chi(f): 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2022
My one cent, put them in a school near your house. Arrange with a responsible teacher for extra lesson in her house. Close from work branch go carry your children go house. I once had such arrangement with a parent.

2 Likes

Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by Mindlog: 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
Munzy14:

Kids shouldn't be raised in such environment..

Go to social welfare and report the case if the woman acts stubborn.

Kids must be out of the fight.

He posted the woman is willing to give him custody of the children, now he is asking for advice on how he can take care of 2kids age 6 and 4, a boy and a girl...
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by Blossompowerpuf: 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
In my opinion, since your children don't want to stay with their mother, you can assume full custody of them. But make sure they regularly see her, she's still their mother.

When September comes, enroll them in a school (after making appropriate research into the school) and pay attention to their studies and their general well-being. Don't just feed them and assume that's all that needs to be done, be genuinely concerned about how they are, how their days went, their friends, teachers e.t.c.

Kids can be annoying when some of them talk a lot, but showing that you care about them will develop a close relationship with them and when they grow older, it will be easier for them both to confide in you because you built trust with them since they were little.

Since you have a personal business, I advise you get the school bus to drop them at your shop or workplace if the environment is safe. That way, you can keep an eye on them and they can do their homeworks and stuff. At the end of the day (6pm-ish as you said), you can all go home and start thinking of dinner. Incorporate them into cooking and household tasks. They can do little tasks along with you.

They're your children, and in time they'll get used to living with you. This more involved parenting might be difficult at first, but I'm sure things will work out soon.

5 Likes

Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by Irupetepete: 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
Gaddafi1:

My brother if indeed you truly love your kind then you will bring them back with their mother. Forgive and genuinely reconcile with her as there is no perfect woman or man. We are only tolerating each simply for the sake of our children. The choice is yours to take or be prepared to have hook-up babes or armed robbers as kids. Advice from an elder.
you still don't get the point, she is not ready to stay and hardly have time for the kids...

1 Like

Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hadassah4chi:
My one cent, put them in a school near your house. Arrange with a responsible teacher for extra lesson in her house. Close from work branch go carry your children go house. I once had such arrangement with a parent.
Na person wey no get money you dey tell all this one? grin
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by dochenaj: 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
Irupetepete:
I am not impersonating anyone.... It is what is happening to me right now... Their mom is supposed to come pick them next week to her place and the kids outrightly refuse... They told me to come get them that they don't want to follow her.... They said alot of things that broke my heart.. This are kids who already have such memories...
I too remember vividly what happened when I was 5yrs old
So you guys have shared custody according to this post? Tell us about the custody arrangement.
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by NezzyMike: 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
Irupetepete:
she works in an hotel... How sane is it to train my kids in an hotel? I rented a 2bedroom with everything needed in a home in it..their mom stays with her mother and my kids sleeps on a mat cos they live in a room apartment with no security.... The day I went visiting, I couldn't cry at what I see... The kids stray on the street... There are things I can't even mention... She can't stay with a husband because she believes she deserves someone like dangote or otedola....it is clear we can't be together and am not against that but you can't train my kids from an hotel

A hotel and not An hotel, Aah

2 Likes

Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by victorVIC1(m): 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
You can get a house help or a young relative who is through with secondary school to support with the kids
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by Hotfreeze: 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So because a 6-year old has what seems great handyman skills, you think the mother is not doing a good job raising her kids? There has to be more than this as reason why you feel you can do a better job. undecided

Are you simply trying to tear the kids away from their mother because you assume you can do a better job or why exactly are you suddenly trying to take charge? undecided

It seems your mother also brought you up in an hotel.

4 Likes

Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by dochenaj: 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
Irupetepete:
I called her this night and she said no problem I can have them... I just need tips on how to cope with them... I know it's not gonna be easy but it is a duty and challenge am ready to face
So she is okay with giving you full custody and all you want is tips on how to raise two children aged 6 and 4 years.

Well for starters those kids are still very young and you will almost have to do everything for them like bath them, even feed them sometimes, and dress them ready for school.

A kids life on weekdays is basically wake, bath, eat, dress up, go to school, come back from school, eat lunch (if they don't do so at school), do homework, eat dinner, bath, go to sleep. Now that's the basic routine.

So things like who picks the kids from school, and who they stay with during this period before you return from work are things you need to work out. If you are energetic and committed, you can handle the rest.

A good recommendation would be to employ a teacher/nanny that will give them home lessons at your house after school. And you'll also work at closing earlier than your usual time from your business.

It is not going to be rosy, but it is a good thing to do considering the picture you painted about where they stay with their mother.

1 Like

Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by Ogbuestherogbu: 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
Getting a nanny would be better or enrolling them in a daycare with enough food and what is needed for the day..
And when you done from work,you can pick them up..
God will help you
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by Advision: 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So because a 6-year old has what seems great handyman skills, you think the mother is not doing a good job raising her kids? There has to be more than this as reason why you feel you can do a better job. undecided

Are you simply trying to tear the kids away from their mother because you assume you can do a better job or why exactly are you suddenly trying to take charge? undecided

Madam-the-madam, picking locks is handyman skills for a 6 years old? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by safarigirl(f): 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
Please take the kids and parent them for a year.

Parent them by yourself o, don't pass them off to your mother because na so men dey shout say dem wan care for their children, but if you give them the children, they will just hand them off to their mother or some female relative to do the actual nurturing

If you have to go to work by 8 AM and return by 6PM, what time will you be spending with them as a father considering their age? Perhaps you think anybody wants to train their kids in a hotel.
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by Helpout12345: 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
OP, since she has agreed, collect your kids.

Get a nanny to help you stay with them when you need help. With time, you will adjust and get used to it.

If you are traveling or you will stay overnight for any reason, take them to stay with your mother.

If you ever decide to re marry, be very careful of the type of woman you roll with, because many women are better off being single.
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by simplesearch: 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
God does not support divorce or separation. But under some stringent conditions separation may be allowed, but no remarriage and no emotional attachment to another man. If only women understand that the reason they were created by God in the first place is for men, a woman such as this won't leave her 10years marriage for any reason.
What can happen to her is to start committing immorality with men and getting paid. May be eventually she gets a roof over her head to pepper the man if possible. At the end her life morally,emotionally and spiritually will be destroyed. While physically she ends up in regrets when she's no longer wanted by any man.

A woman who does not have the grace to stay in her husband's house, can't have the grace and discipline to stay alone on her own.

Genesis 2:18 (KJV) And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Romans 7:2-3 (KJV) For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.
So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress: but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by babyfaceafrica: 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2022
Rozross:
Then what caused your separation?
Rest
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by safarigirl(f): 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
victorVIC1:
You can get a male house help or a young relative who is through with secondary school to support with the kids

Male househelp?

One of the kids is a girl o.

Una wan keep una children with people you cannot vouch for, even the relatives sef, do you know how many kids were molested by a relative?
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by dochenaj: 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
safarigirl:
Please take the kids and parent them for a year.

Parent them by yourself o, don't pass them off to your mother because na so men dey shout say dem wan care for their children, but if you give them the children, they will just hand them off to their mother or some female relative to do the actual nurturing

If you have to go to work by 8 AM and return by 6PM, what time will you be spending with them as a father considering their age? Perhaps you think anybody wants to train their kids in a hotel.
You didn't actually give the guy any actionable advice or recommendations. So all you came is to berate men, well your comment is useless to him.

1 Like

Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by Osashalom: 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
This is where I get angry with you men, didn't you see all these reg flags before you went to marry her? After you guys will be shouting I can't buy what I have not tested. It is obvious the only thing you guys test is what you aught not to test. How did you end up with a woman who needs dangote?
Irupetepete:
she works in an hotel... How sane is it to train my kids in an hotel? I rented a 2bedroom with everything needed in a home in it..their mom stays with her mother and my kids sleeps on a mat cos they live in a room apartment with no security.... The day I went visiting, I couldn't cry at what I see... The kids stray on the street... There are things I can't even mention... She can't stay with a husband because she believes she deserves someone like dangote or otedola....it is clear we can't be together and am not against that but you can't train my kids from an hotel

1 Like

Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by NezzyMike: 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2022
Irupetepete:
painting her bad? The reason she didn't stay is best known to her... I bought her a freezer and a big generator and arranging money for a shop... You see, all she cares about is her looks, she just want to be free and there is no need forcing what love when it is no longer there. She is beautiful and believes her beauty should make her live a good life... To her, being free brings opportunities...
Even in the morning, no sane person should raise a kid in an hotel

Normal narratives...we men Sabi paint hardworking women bad sha. OP it's not easy to care for children of that age and not also advisable to leave them with a nanny that can abuse them tomorrow. Leave them with their mother for now till they enter secondary school, at least will be alil independent by then.
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by safarigirl(f): 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
dochenaj:
You didn't actually give the guy any actionable advice or recommendations. So all you came is to berate men, your comment is useless to him.

I'm not trying to be useful to him.

I'm telling him that things are very easy theoretically.

He should try it by himself, advice dey sweet to give, but the practicality of it is different.

Has he even stayed with his kids for a week or two first? You don't know some things you will try it for a short time, before you do it long term.

He should take the kids for two weeks first, and try to care for them alone, not leave them with family. That experience will give him a better idea of what to do moving forward.

But once again, if somebody is taking their kids to the work place, it is because they have no support at home.
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by Anuoluwa12345(f): 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
Sir, if you know you can care for the kids, both morally and financial... Get your kids away from her. Don't let the matter reach like Kanye West own before you go know what to do. Train your kids in a sane environment.. hotel is not a place they raise kids.
Irupetepete:
long story.... She left. She just left one day with a message that she deserve better....
She crave things she can't afford herself....
This is someone who can't even buy an ordinary itel for herself
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by Mindlog: 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
victorVIC1:
You can get a male house help or a young relative who is through with secondary school to support with the kids

That is setting up the children for both physical and sexual abuse. Their mother despite working in a hotel did not get a house help and doing what she can by herself, the man owns his business and have control of his time, so he has no business getting house help to bath his children, prepare their meals, do their laundry, help out with homework etc.

2 Likes

Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by Olumaeme: 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
Your kids are been trained in a very bad situation and the best time to take them back is NOW! Kids who are raised in Hotels and beer parlors will behave differently as they are already used to that kind of satanic lifestyle from childhood and environment influences someone's behavior a lot.

Go and get your kids, if you have mother let them stay with your mum or look for caregivers around and pay to get them to stay there until you arrive. If you have a girlfriend and she is willing to help, you can also bring her in.
Re: My kids are being trained in an hotel!! I Need Advice.. by Helpout12345: 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
Irupetepete:
I have never and will never raise my hand on a woman... She wants to be free and independent and maybe along the line, a rich person will come for her.. She has made this known several times... Not knowing the condition of those kids breaks my heart

It's like you are new to this forum. There are some people you don't reply when it comes to man and woman issues on this forum.

Those monikers that have turned their real life relationship frustrations to man-hating and woman-hating, but hiding understand feminism and redpillar.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maternity Photoshoot Of A Mother Expecting Twins With Her 2 Sets Of Twins / Justice At Last For Nigerian Wife Murdered By Husband In Florida 4 Years Ago / When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.