Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Blackmail - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Blackmail (108 Views)

Help! Pls How Can I Track A Phone Number That's Trying To Blackmail Me? / Boko Haram: UNICEF, Others Indicted In Plots To Blackmail Nigerian Military / Look For Something Else To Blackmail Me Not S@x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackmail by Kcxee(m): 6:35am On Sep 02, 2022
Good morning Nlanders,

I need help, currently a friend of mine who was in a sexual relationship with her Ex boyfriend is currently threatened by the same person with nude Pictures and video she sent to him during their dating period.

She is 18yrs, this happened last year and the broke up since December 2021. Only for him to send her nudes to her elder sister yesterday requesting for 100k for a start of not he will post it on all social media.

Please advice how to possible curtail this from blowing up.

Thank you in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Quality Watch Repair Kits In Uk / Digital Marketing Course In Bangalore / Hoodlums Who Killed Our Operatives During Okija Police Station In Our Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.