Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) (54594 Views)

The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) / California: Hero Dog Pushes Owner Out Of The Way Of A Rattlesnake, Gets Bitten / A Nigerian Got Bitten By His Snake Pet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Fira09(m): 9:33am On Sep 02, 2022
An animal lover who jumped into a river to save a drowning dog ended up in hospital when the ungrateful dog bit him on the face.

Reece Taylor, 27, was cycling back from the gym at 6.30am when he heard someone shouting for help.

Bentley, an Italian cane corso, had fallen off the side of a boat and into the water.

Reece said: "I could hear the man saying 'please help, my dog is going to drown'.

"When I was growing up my mum was like the local animal shelter – we had dogs, cats, rabbits, a pet pigeon, turkeys. Any animal we had it.

"I knew I couldn’t cycle past and not help.

"I just stopped my bike, stripped down to my undies and jumped straight in."

Reece eventually managed to help lift Bentley onto the side of the boat but was bitten above his eye by the frightened dog and needed stitches in his eyebrow.

Reece said: "If I had cycled past and saw the dog drown in the river I would never have been able to live with myself knowing I could have helped."

Owners Jade Lanigan and Jacob Williams were on a boating holiday with their son Jamie and were moored at Norwich Yacht Station on the River Wensum.

Jacob had tried to save Bentley but his weight kept pushing him underwater.

After Reece saved the day, Jade said: "Reece was just so happy to see the look on our traumatised faces that we had our very heavy dog back.

"We want to thank the brave young man with all our hearts."

SOURCE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:46am On Sep 02, 2022
The 27-year-old who works as a Deliveroo rider and a part-time chef at The Whalebone in Norwich had left the gym at 6:30am when he leapt into action.

Look at the young man very productive and enterprising! shocked smiley

Unlike our brethren here that grumble about the opposite sex, post shit and talk about sex all day.

117 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Righteousness2(m): 9:47am On Sep 02, 2022
Too bad... May God heal the young man.

I have noticed that almost every living thing on earth is reacting strangely in recent times.
Animals are injuring and killing even their owners.
Creatures in the sea that used to be friendly are suddenly biting and chasing people.
The Perilous times is hitting on everyone.

In whatever state you find yourself. Live in the Conciousness of your Eternity. JESUS Christ is coming quickly.

111 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by saintkeppy(m): 9:48am On Sep 02, 2022
Lol grin ungrateful dog, some people are like that dog, backstabbing, backbitting despite showing them love, samething as "bitting the hands that fed you"

I wish the Young man speedy recovery.

243 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by God1000(m): 9:51am On Sep 02, 2022
Too bad, something triggered the wild instincts in that dog

20 Likes

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by izuch(m): 10:07am On Sep 02, 2022
Ingrate, Just like Nigerian politicians undecided

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:27am On Sep 02, 2022
Mr Hero you for bite the dog back na

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by judedwriter(m): 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2022
This is the real definition of the word:

Backbiting!

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by atinga1: 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hero on top dog?

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Yankiss(m): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
Haba. Dog pikin think say na Calabar man. grin grin Sorry bros, you are a true hero. Very lucky e no comot that eye join. It will show gratitude later. Ndo nwa nne

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by ogaontop(m): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
An animal is an animal no matter the training!

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by CaptainStephen(m): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
The dog must have been scared.

A friend of mine had a near nasty experience with K9

7 Likes

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Rebuke: 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
Sorry, lesson: don't try to save a drowning dog angry

Thank God the dog didn't bite or pluck out yhur eyes.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by FalseProphet1(m): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
Poor guy, I see him getting a national award.

This I have seen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Olam09(m): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by potbelly(m): 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
Naughty dog... cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by inoki247: 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
lol fool the dog tell am say dem neva tell u say u be Mumu....

Dog wey dem dey use du barbecue for Calabar....

Lol Dog wan turn the fool to Baba Fryo...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Theunbothered: 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
I hope they paid his hospital bills

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by chris4gold(m): 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
Dog that wants to commit suicide jeje

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
Save ke?? Something wey I for use do hot yam porridge grin kiss

5 Likes

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Moneyboyz: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
If it happened here, pepper soup loading be that.

A dog can't bite on someone here and not collect a log of wood on its head.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Sensiblerealist: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
Wahala be like wetin again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by cnnamoko(m): 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
have you ever thought it this way?........

MAYBE ITS THE DOG's WAY OF SAYING THANKYOU undecided

4 Likes

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Abandag: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
Vote for Peter OBI

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Smith414: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
The 27-year-old who works as a Deliveroo rider and a part-time chef at The Whalebone in Norwich had left the gym at 6:30am when he leapt into action.

Look at the young man very productive! shocked smiley

Unlike our brethren here that grumble about the opposite sex, post shit and talk about sex all day.
you lack sense

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Uyi168: 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Chris2863(m): 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
izuch:
Ingrate, Just like Nigerian politicians undecided
it’s like nothing differentiates your reasoning from the dog self cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Solofresh2: 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Look at the young man very productive! shocked smiley

This here is very irrelevant and off point
That's how you guys fail exams

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hero Saves Drowning Dog Only To Be Immediately Bitten By The Dog (pictures) by Pells: 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
Good for you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) / Ada Names Her Dog "Lai Mohammed," Says It Resembles Information Minister / Photo Of A Lady Breastfeeding A Puppy Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.