Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of North Korea That Will Amaze You - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Beautiful Pictures Of North Korea That Will Amaze You (3501 Views)

Shocking Photos Of North Korea That Kim JongUn wouldn't want the world to see / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See / 10 Unexpected Facts About North Korea That We Had No Idea About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Pictures Of North Korea That Will Amaze You by Shascky33: 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
Forget the propaganda, North Koreans are happy in their own way and not as backward as the west try to make us believe.

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of North Korea That Will Amaze You by Shascky33: 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
more photos

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of North Korea That Will Amaze You by Shascky33: 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
Night view of Pyongyang, the capital city

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of North Korea That Will Amaze You by Shascky33: 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
more

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of North Korea That Will Amaze You by Shascky33: 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
more

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of North Korea That Will Amaze You by FakeIgboJew: 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
North Korea is Best Korea.

On a serious note, NK is a communist hell hole and a slave nation.

Other than very scenic country side, the entire nation is one lunatic slave camp.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of North Korea That Will Amaze You by Cypress042(m): 2:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
No matter how beautiful and homely North korea is and would be.

May something like it never happen to me or any of my family member.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of North Korea That Will Amaze You by SmartPolician: 2:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
In terms of economic prosperity, you should be comparing North Korea with South Korea, not necessarily what the media tells us. When you compare the two, you then realise that the West is right after all.

Also, you will never understand how important freedom is until you lose it. This is something they don't have in N. Korea.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of North Korea That Will Amaze You by Bluntguy: 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
I pity North Koreans. The most caged people on earth.

Vote Peter Obi for president come 2023.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of North Korea That Will Amaze You by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
Bluntguy:
I pity North Koreans. The most caged people on earth.

Vote Peter Obi for president come 2023.
Pity yourself where 90yr old Agbado master is trying to contest your presidency.

We are one in Obidient oooo cheesy grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of North Korea That Will Amaze You by jahson19(m): 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
Shascky33:
Forget the propaganda, North Koreans are happy in their own way and not as backward as the west try to make us believe.
Thank you my friend, the west has so made it look like North Korea is a miserable place but I beg to differ that their life might b better than a lot of all this free countries

9 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of North Korea That Will Amaze You by Mrtaye: 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2022
Shascky33:
How do you define happiness when there is no freedom? In North Korea it's a case of if desirable is not available then available becomes desirable...hmmm pathetic

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of North Korea That Will Amaze You by Mrtaye: 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2022
jahson19:

Thank you my friend, the west has so made it look like North Korea is a miserable place but I beg to differ that their life might b better than a lot of all this free countries
Freedom is above all okay and it's because you are free that you can type on Nairaland but you can't have that luxurious freedom of expression in North Korea hence you will be arrested and killed or jailed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of North Korea That Will Amaze You by EBUBS(m): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mrtaye:

Freedom is above all okay and it's because you are free that you can type on Nairaland but you can't have that luxurious freedom of expression in North Korea hence you will be arrested and killed or jailed

Freedom is curbed, but every other thing works well in North Korea. In Nigeria what are you really doing with the freedom you have. Trust me, nothing.... Take out the enormous freedom and give me a strong and working system I don't mind.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of North Korea That Will Amaze You by jahson19(m): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mrtaye:

Am sure u are speaking from experience na abi?
Beware of western propaganda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of North Korea That Will Amaze You by Mrtaye: 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
EBUBS:

Freedom is curbed, but every other thing works well in North Korea. In Nigeria what are you really doing with the freedom you have. Trust me, nothing.... Take me enormous freedom and give me a strong and working system I don't mind.
It's quite easy to say

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of North Korea That Will Amaze You by Mrtaye: 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
jahson19:

Am sure u are speaking from experience na abi?
Beware of western propaganda
It's not about Western propaganda okay,that's what is peculiar to most communist nations

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of North Korea That Will Amaze You by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2022
Everybody walking like a troop of army marching, smooth and well lit road with no cars driving thru
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of North Korea That Will Amaze You by Nigerianization(m): 4:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
EBUBS:

Freedom is curbed, but every other thing works well in North Korea. In Nigeria what are you really doing with the freedom you have. Trust me, nothing.... Take me enormous freedom and give me a strong and working system I don't mind.

I am of the view that if things are working as you claimed, they will be eager to allow foreigners come to see things for themselves.

P.S. including freedom of dressing, hairstyles, movement etc? I bet you wouldn't want such restrictions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of North Korea That Will Amaze You by Flora2Sweet: 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
Beautiful Hell...

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of North Korea That Will Amaze You by wiseone28: 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
In North Korea the roads are always empty.

Have been there some years ago.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of North Korea That Will Amaze You by Faber(m): 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2022
Few pictures of children of oligarchs enjoying life in the restricted Capital.

Op Incase you Don't know sanitary pads for women are not available in North Korea.
You dont use Facebook and Twitter, the only social media available is China controlled Weibo. In North Korea only 21 hair styles available for guys. Them no born you well to wear locks...

Make una carry this yeye Kuje prison of a country, comot from here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of North Korea That Will Amaze You by BentizilL: 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
Some ignorant fools call it a failed state because she's not practicing democracy... grin

Meanwhile Nigeria vote wisely come 2023, don't vote a pandora thief o... kiss
Vote competence, vote success... I'm Batified... cool

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of North Korea That Will Amaze You by fati2001(m): 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
I love this people they are natural than South Korea.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of North Korea That Will Amaze You by BeanmanX(m): 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
North Korea looks so deserted,,,
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of North Korea That Will Amaze You by GodsOwnMan: 11:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
Imagine! Religion (Islam and Christianity) have destroyed Nigeria.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of North Korea That Will Amaze You by seunny4lif(m): 11:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
The UN sanctions on NK did the damages and I still don’t understand why China and USSR don’t veto against it then just like they are doing in Syria now.
Now, it’s hard to remove the sanctions because of UN 5 all have veto rights and USA will never agree and that’s why Russia and China have been increasing trade with NK without UN.
Cuba is far better than NK because only USA and her allies imposed sanctions on CUBA.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of North Korea That Will Amaze You by Holybaddo: 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2022
Somewhere Penalty for watching P0rn is death
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of North Korea That Will Amaze You by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
wiseone28:
In North Korea the roads are always empty.

Have been there some years ago.

Even Kim bought his vehicle through the black market, imagine what the common folks go through.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of North Korea That Will Amaze You by Bluntguy: 11:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Pity yourself where 90yr old Agbado master is trying to contest your presidency.

We are one in Obidient oooo cheesy grin grin grin
I am OBIdient too. So follow me pity yourself because of baba agbado.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of North Korea That Will Amaze You by Jimmythewise: 2:48am On Sep 03, 2022
Cypress042:
No matter how beautiful and homely North korea is and would be.

May something like it never happen to me or any of my family member.
Iseeeeeee

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Obama’s Daughter Sasha Shares Cute Pics On Instagram (photos) / Flavour Show Off His $550k Roll Royce Cullinan In Texas, US (pic, Video) / Nelson Mandela Admitted To Hospital With Abdominal Complaint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.