Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It (55125 Views)

Abuja Wines And Liquor Wholesale/retail / Seriously! When Will This Guy Drink This Cup Of Tea Or Agbo / Truck Carrying Bottles Of Drink Goes Up In Flames In Warri Area Of Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by Revolva(m): 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
I was at a popular large shopping mall, somewhere in Lagos , yesterday, for some shopping and i decided to head down to the drinks section of the store, only to discover this drink with a weird name "Mount Gay"

Hahaha, this drink brand name is weird, As the body holding this drink and enjoying it may be a suspected gay person by other people..

Am just suggesting, that you know how people of today are always curious about one's sexuality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by SALLYBERRY01(m): 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
FTC, I dedicate this to money121 , number roofing company in Nigeria

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by Benjaniblinks(m): 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
Is it the drink or the name of the drink? Am I drunk? embarassed

29 Likes

Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by slawomir: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
Damnnn niggar
As far say na shayoo dey inside

Shayoo is life.....which ever brand name it comes with we don't care...

Na after men eye don dirty self before men go come raise the bottle observe am well begin argue as if say them nor first see am from the beginning

Bros op what about that alcohol called "three penis wine"
What about "skirt"

195 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by GeneralPula: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
Sure

1 Like

Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by djflexcy: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
Even if the name is Lesbian gin, I will sip it

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by Mophor: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
Issokay!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by Sj11: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
Yes

1 Like

Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by jerryunit48: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
As long as I get tipsy with it

9 Likes

Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by wiseone28: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
Give me a bottle of Gin incase i dont get in..

If it tastes well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by fvck(m): 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
Where is righteousness guy when u need him...

49 Likes

Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by SMGGroup: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
That drink is imported. No Nigerian company will brand their product with such name.

7 Likes

Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by Mayng01(m): 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
Bobrisky’s drink

5 Likes

Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by chinae(m): 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
Caveat emptor.
This land is not for sale.

owner is yet to get the
architectural design of the vawulence to build on it

16 Likes

Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by BiGVEEN58(m): 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
It has nothing to do with gay

8 Likes

Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by AJSfan: 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
Revolva:
I was at a popular large shopping mall, somewhere in Lagos , yesterday, for some shopping and i decided to head down to the drinks section of the store, only to discover this drink with a weird name "Mount Gay"

Hahaha, this drink brand name is weird, As the body holding this drink and enjoying it may be a suspected gay person by other people..

Am just suggesting, that you know how people of today are always curious about one's sexuality.
Gay actually means Happiness before the Lgbt community stole the name

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by shagasha: 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
Taste b4 assuming
Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by BUSHHUNTER: 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
Anything liquor is life...maybe I will check the name when am done drinking because that's when alcohol hit

4 Likes

Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by GoAndVerify: 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
Drinks made for Gaybriels who like to mount.
Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by paulolee(m): 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
Streets go say “ oga enter motor n forget wetin Dey write for the body”
As long as the drink they gv me the needed highness n I can afford it, I de game
No be the drink to turn me gay na

3 Likes

Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by ikotunblog: 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
Guy's, I found Shettima's tie.. Should I be "OBIdient" and return it?

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by NA1RALANDER(f): 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2022
Bobrisky and James brown kinda drink...
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewww

1 Like

Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by RZArecta(m): 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
You're actually the only person who had funny thoughts about this drink's name. I don't know if it's lack of exposure or just the need to post a topic but you're finally famous cool

4 Likes

Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by bigdammyj: 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
Maybe.
Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by inoki247: 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
lol Corona Beer dey and people neva stop to dey drink am...

wetin concern shayo man so far the taste good for mouth people go consume am....

3 Likes

Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by Enddy50ty(m): 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
You
Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by ruggedtimi(m): 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
Wetin concern name with the content
Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by Passionate888: 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
Gay doesn't necessarily mean homosexual, it also mean being light hearted and carefree

8 Likes

Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by dynicks(m): 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
The content is what matters!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by charlesedu777: 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
For the Real men
Re: Can You Drink This Liquor ,the Name Has "Gay" On It by yetmao: 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
AJSfan:
Gay actually means Happiness before the Lgbt community stole the name

They stole rainbow. Now person cannot use rainbow colours do anything with pure conscience

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Your Favourite Nairalander / See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today / Huge Python Killed In A Village In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.