Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,211 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Hilarious Pictures Of Men In The Labour Room - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hilarious Pictures Of Men In The Labour Room (3510 Views)

Married Women Caught With Other Men In Their Husbands' Houses (Video) / Married Men In The House Please Advice Me / Husband Faints In Labour Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Pictures Of Men In The Labour Room by VeryWickedMan: 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Men In The Labour Room by VeryWickedMan: 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Men In The Labour Room by VeryWickedMan: 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
Simps

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Men In The Labour Room by M23M(f): 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Men In The Labour Room by fati2001(m): 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
So sad.
This is what Ilvgirl's son mama went through. And the boy is disobeying her + the step-mom +the step-dad +me.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Men In The Labour Room by fati2001(m): 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Simps
Simp is life and affection is trophy.

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Men In The Labour Room by Samfloxin(m): 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
I don't like staying in the labour room, I don't just have any business there.

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Men In The Labour Room by H0didon(m): 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
Most men that do go to labour room with their wife, never remain the same. All the yanma yanma and the things they see won't make their dick to rise. Plus the fact that it changes their perspective about the way of life in marriage. The fear of losing someone you love or the baby undecided.

As our Ancestors would say "Labour room is another unknown world".

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Men In The Labour Room by heniford2: 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
The experience will break you up took me years to accept to have another baby with my wife now

8 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Men In The Labour Room by Mindlog: 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2022
See Oga on the floor. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Men In The Labour Room by Channah1(f): 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2022
We women are strong. See how the men are fainting.

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Men In The Labour Room by Helpout12345: 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hahahaha!

One of the reasons men should appreciate women in their life.

Thumbs up to all mothers!

9 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Men In The Labour Room by SporaD8: 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
H0didon:
Most men that do go to labour room with their wife, never remain the same. All the yanma yanma and the things they see won't make their dick to rise. Plus the fact that it changes their perspective about the way of life in marriage. The fear of losing someone you love or the baby undecided.

That yamayama is a pretty mighty big appetite killer. More like watching her butchered! You'd never see the woman as the same again.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Men In The Labour Room by frozen70(f): 8:01pm On Sep 02, 2022
I support the idea of men staying in the labour room with their wife

From contraction to delivery
Let them witness what it takes a pregnant woman to birth a child

Before he will treat a mother or wife bad, he will first of all remember the horror he went through watching her in pains

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Men In The Labour Room by thesicilian: 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
Some men would rather be at a beer parlour nearby

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Men In The Labour Room by Laggafin: 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2022
I don laugh sotay I begin cry grin.. dis one over choke me walahi

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Men In The Labour Room by Nyamuri: 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
Nothing will stop me from beating her ass up if she bleeps up
frozen70:

Before he will treat a mother or wife bad, he will first of all remember the horror he went through watching her in pains

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Men In The Labour Room by jeromestarks: 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2022
No mata how strong you claim to be, when toto open eye, you go weak.
Toto na your mate?
Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Men In The Labour Room by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
na waoooo

why are they fainting..?

what did they see.?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Men In The Labour Room by MrBachelor: 12:26am On Sep 03, 2022
thesicilian:

Just kukuma call my name.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Men In The Labour Room by Richy4(m): 12:48am On Sep 03, 2022
The First and fourth pictures were amazing....Both reactions was as if they were watching a horror movie playing out before their very eyes.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Men In The Labour Room by frozen70(f): 12:53am On Sep 03, 2022
Nyamuri:
Nothing will stop me from beating her ass up if she bleeps up

I wish you good luck in jail

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Men In The Labour Room by Nobody: 1:17am On Sep 03, 2022
WEAK MEN everywhere!
... a woman's body is designed for such!
The Birth Canal is very distensible and can be likened to the Python which can swallow objects/stuffs 6 times of its original size.
During pregnancy, the distensibility property is further enhanced by Hormones (progesterone).
Same hormones are responsible for the laxity of ligaments which enhances the hyperextensibilty of the female body.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Men In The Labour Room by doggedfighter(f): 1:27am On Sep 03, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
WEAK MEN everywhere!
The Birth Canal is very distensible and can be likened to the Python which can swallow objects/stuffs 6 times of its original size.
During pregnancy, the distensibility property is further enhanced by Hormones (progesterone).
Same hormones are responsible for the laxity of ligaments which enhances the hyperextensibilty of the female body.

Strong man we hail !

All these grammar .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Men In The Labour Room by TONYE001(m): 1:30am On Sep 03, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
WEAK MEN everywhere!

Biologically designed, true, but this doesn't take away the pain and torture that go with it.

Progesterone helps expand the birth canal. But recall that the structures that make up this canal are lined by pain receptors.

Nature made labour possible, but nature did not provide adequately for the pain. This wasn't a mistake. It's deliberate as the pain plays some protective roles.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Men In The Labour Room by fineboynl(m): 4:44am On Sep 03, 2022
Women on India shit children. I don't know the fuse about all this. Weak men.

To be strong doesn't mean to be physically fit and strong. But the heart and thought. Although everyone has weakness my weakness cannot be your weakness.

Labor room is not we're any men should be. The horror effect can reprogram the mind and change of thoughts. I hate discussion with unintelligent people or general people. There thought are one side and mostly the majority view. If black Africans are really intelligent Africa wouldn't be like this today.
Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Men In The Labour Room by SporaD8: 5:57am On Sep 03, 2022
frozen70:

You've no idea how the man's mind work trust me!
@bolded is the major reason why men keep side chicks.
After watching her go through that much pain, to even touch/correct her, much less fv.ck her will be a huge turn off.
He'd start keeping late night to avoid confrontation while the woman will feel starve of attention.
You better keep your man away from the labour room for your own good!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Men In The Labour Room by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 03, 2022
thesicilian:
Gbam more crates for my guys.lol.
But women dey try.
Godbless you niw and for ever mum.
Am a pin in d a$$ but I lI've u.
Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Men In The Labour Room by oz4real83(m): 6:55am On Sep 03, 2022
I will do all they request me to do before she enters the labour room and after she delivers, but the doctors and medical team should do their work in the labour room while I wait outside to avoid distracting them cheesy cheesy,

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Men In The Labour Room by Whois(m): 7:16am On Sep 03, 2022
Been there cry mehn I week when I saw blood flowing like river

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Men In The Labour Room by Nairalander248: 7:21am On Sep 03, 2022
cheesy cheesy

Wetin make them faint?
Re: Hilarious Pictures Of Men In The Labour Room by BeanmanX(m): 7:32am On Sep 03, 2022
H0didon:

Omoh those irritating yamayama won't make you eat for days or even make ur dick rise,,,I don't think I will ever visit a labour room at all..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour / Should The Church Have The Right To Demand A HIV Certificate Before Marriage? / Does obeah really exist?/Going to the evil Herbalist, does it really work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.