Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad (35904 Views)

Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) / My project supervisor wants to take credit for my research work / Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by rusher14: 11:31am On Sep 03, 2022
effort1:
Rusher14, it's obvious you are the all bullshit no substance.

I'm sure you would not respond to the fake news.
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by rusher14: 11:31am On Sep 03, 2022
Angelfrost:

The lecturer didn't die...

The best of our scholars, healthcare workers, technocrats, artisans, etc, are leaving the nation in droves!

This is not up for arguments or about sensationalizing! These are daily facts which will hurt the nation badly as time goes on!

The massive damage may not be visible to a myopic person, but anyone with foresight can see how bleak the future is looking unless something practical is done to arrest this anomaly!

This story is a hoax.
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by effort1: 11:33am On Sep 03, 2022
rusher14:

I'm sure you would not respond to the fake news.

Go back to the post and check every attached image, then lie to yourself that it is fake news.

You can as well ask the op that pushed it to the front page to explain the "fake news"

You are bullshit with no substance

2 Likes

Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by rusher14: 11:33am On Sep 03, 2022
effort1:

Is that the only picture you saw in the post? grin

It's even unreasonable to declare that no lecturer left since ASUU strike started.

This is not a matter of reason.

If you want to be transparent, you name them.

Hiding behind probability is insincere.
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by effort1: 11:35am On Sep 03, 2022
rusher14:

This is not a matter of reason.

If you want to be transparent, you name them.

Hiding behind probability is insincere.

Go back and check the post and all the pictures. Then ask the mod that pushed it to the front page to explain the "fake news"
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by Angelfrost(m): 11:36am On Sep 03, 2022
rusher14:

This story is a hoax.

Highly probable sir... But, my submission is not a story nor a hoax!

The Brain drain is real!

Nations like Canada, UK, etc, are still poaching the best from here as we exchange words!

The great ones still here are here largely due to a lack of means to leave... Once the means come, they don't hesitate to take off!

1 Like

Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by rusher14: 11:36am On Sep 03, 2022
effort1:

Go back to the post and check every attached image, then lie to yourself that it is fake news.

You can as well ask the op that pushed it to the front page to explain the "fake news"

You are bullshit with no substance

I can go on Twitter and claim effort1 is now an astronaut with NASA and has landed on the moon.

Doesn't make it true.

Nigerian lecturers are not in hot demand except maybe in medical science or those who have won several awards.
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by arzizhy: 11:37am On Sep 03, 2022
Angelfrost:

The lecturer didn't die...

The best of our scholars, healthcare workers, technocrats, artisans, etc, are leaving the nation in droves!

This is not up for arguments or about sensationalizing! These are daily facts which will hurt the nation badly as time goes on!

The massive damage may not be visible to a myopic person, but anyone with foresight can see how bleak the future is looking unless something practical is done to arrest this anomaly!

Read to comprehend. What part of my reply denied that lecturers are leaving, etc. The part that says leaves student in confusion. If you have ever been a student of any Institution, you will know that there are plans in place in case such occurs. But then what do I know?
It's better not to just jump on a post for the sake of it. My response has got nothing to do with the damage been done to our educational institutions. I can feel your pain through, hence the reason why you had to lace your response with subtle insult. It's not your fault that the school is on strike. All I can advice is go and find something doing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by rusher14: 11:40am On Sep 03, 2022
Angelfrost:

Highly probable sir... But, my submission is not a story nor a hoax!

The Brain drain is real!

Nations like Canada, UK, etc, are still poaching the best from here as we exchange words!

The great ones still here are here largely due to a lack of means to leave... Once the means come, they don't hesitate to take off!

Brain drain is real and it affects all black nations.

I watched a YouTube video just this week of same brain drain in Jamaica.

Our lecturers are not special in the grand scheme of things.

They are not particularly in demand in academia and they have limited industry experience.

Nigerian lecturers would not be leaving the country because of ASUU strike.

They would leave because they are dissatisfied with something , the system, their location.

Lecturers are not paid stupendously in any nation and earn just a decent salary.

Anyone trying to paint another picture is not being truthful.

1 Like

Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by rusher14: 11:41am On Sep 03, 2022
effort1:

Go back and check the post and all the pictures. Then ask the mod that pushed it to the front page to explain the "fake news"

Twitter posts don't make real news.
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by ShaqFu: 11:42am On Sep 03, 2022
Kasssandra:

[b [And in response, choosing the same old people responsible for our mess shows you are not interested in a better Nigeria,[/b] you just want your side to win so that you can enjoy chop money.

And yes, YOU can vote out Atiku, BAT, Obi, and Kwankwaso, and vote in any of the other candidates and parties. It is that simple.

But you don't want change. So, enjoy your corruption.
So who do you suppose Nigerians and you should vote for aside this three people?
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 03, 2022
ShaqFu:
So who do you suppose Nigerians and you should vote for aside this three people?

It is up to you. I've said what I said. I can't think for you or for Nigerians, but Obi, Atiku, BAT, and NNPP are not the answer.

Also, you cannot say something like this

ShaqFu:
I watched a movie (Day Shift) and the antagonist said "insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different result.

The problem with Nigeria is we Nigerians. We have always been the problem. Changing our orientation won't lead anywhere because so many people are very happy with the way things are.

And then tell us to vote for Obi, Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso...which amounts to doing the same old thing over and over again.

There are other parties. Look at them, and take your pick. Don't vote for the same old.

1 Like

Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by kkonyeji(m): 11:45am On Sep 03, 2022
Nairalander248:
Ya all that voted ApC into power need to apologize to Nigerians... cry

And ye all that still campaign and want to vote APC again, ya all are sick and need to be accessed...

Vote In a president that has gone through the 4 walls of Academy and understand the importance of Education...

...not someone like Emi lokan, God forbid BATthing
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by ShaqFu: 11:47am On Sep 03, 2022
Kasssandra:

It is up to you. I've said what I said. I can't think for you or for Nigerians, but Obi, Atiku, BAT, and NNPP are not the answer.
You're not serious. Yet if we decide to chose among the 3 whose political party have what it takes (structure) to win election, people like you will say we recycle the same old individual. Tssk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 03, 2022
ShaqFu:
You're not serious. Yet if we decide to chose among the 3 whose political party have what it takes (structure) to win election, people like you will say we recycle the same old individual. Tssk.

The three, are they not recycled? cheesy

I'm done here. Enjoy your corruption. Don't complain to me six years later when the mess continues. We have been through this with Obasanjo, Yaradua, GEJ and Buhari. Never again.

Modifed

ShaqFu:
I watched a movie (Day Shift) and the antagonist said "insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different result.

The problem with Nigeria is we Nigerians. We have always been the problem. Changing our orientation won't lead anywhere because so many people are very happy with the way things are.

Your words. Not mine. And then you go to advocate doing the same old same old. Like most Nigerians you are happy with the way things are.

1 Like

Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:57am On Sep 03, 2022
WHICH CONFUSION BE DAT? THEY SHOULD REQUEST TO BE REASSIGNED ANOTHER PROJECT SUPERVISOR.NO HUMAN HAS MONOPOLY OF KNOWLEDGE. angry IT'S JUST TIME AND CHANCE THAT HAPPENS TO EVERYBODY. undecided
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by Judolisco(m): 12:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
yinkus6750:
Effect of prolonged ASUU strike .
I don't blame the Prof for taking off.
I pity the students.
They wilm start all over again with anew project supervisor whenever the strike is over
nope... Who get dat time...
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by royalfly(m): 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2022
Elsueno:

Oga, it's simply ASUU saw election is near as usual, they want to do thier almost annual strikes . But unfortunately dis govt don give a shyt & to make matters worst 4 ASUU, thier chairman & spokesman is waaaaay too emotional which ended up exposing ASUU selfishness...They should change dat chairman ASAP b4 he turns everyone against them

Bros u talk from a position of lack of information, before the election came close there have been everything to show that there is a big strike coming, if the government refuse to negotiate or do the right thing by ways of perior strikes and communications. There is nothing like annual strike but the government inability to meet up with agreement annually. This government don't give a shit, we all know but it will not stop the right thinking people to do the right thing, if you were born during the military Era, you will understand what am talking about. U talk about emotions by the chairman, the chairman is just a chairman nothing big about him. It's a body of intellectuals who makes decisions through various channels, his tenure may soon be over and and another chairman. So it's nothing emotional with the head, it's the body's decisions.. let Nigerians learn to look at issues decisively and we would all be better for it.. oh boy e be like say u be student sha..
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by deolumike(m): 12:25pm On Sep 03, 2022
rusher14:

This story is a hoax.
are you high? Something that is happening in many universities. You know of this story because he had to tell his students. When the strike is called off and schools resume, you'd count how many lecturers you have left.
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by Godseed: 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
Chaos14temp:
See genuine time wasting he should have told them his plans while getting the visa

No sir. He should have refused the visa so that the students can finish.
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by rusher14: 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
deolumike:
are you high? Something that is happening in many universities. You know of this story because he had to tell his students. When the strike is called off and schools resume, you'd count how many lecturers you have left.

Many universities without names?

If you are a graduate then you aren't representing your alumni properly.
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by Magnoliaa(f): 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2022
shaybebaby:
So who do you think is the best candidate chick? I'm genuinely curious about your take on the candidates being fielded this time around. I'll admit I'm very ignorant about politics in Nigeria. However I do remember that the expectation when Buhari took the helm was that he would be tough on corruption. So what went wrong?

I personally have reservations about the constant recycling of people who have had their chance previously to make the lives of the populace better and didn't deliver anything impactful. Why should they get a second chance?(only two I know in this bracket are BAT and Atiku).

And for the Obi fella, been reading some threads on his work when he was a governor. Didn't know anything about before today but must admit, I'm liked that his work covered education, health and infrastructure plus investment in local communities. But I'm aware, this is the Internet, home of misinformation, disinformation etc.

So humour me please, I liked your challenge to the OP so I reckon you view will be unbiased �

Okay... cheesy I became interested in "practicable politics" because of Peter Obi. Politics as it is in Nigeria, the reality, not something you're learning from a book or just sitting down and giving armchair analysis. I had zero knowledge in politics too, and my likeness for him began with his obvious popularity. It began with; it didn't stop there, though, so note that.

Obi is arguably popular amongst the elite and the educated, people with integrity and a track record of achievements in their chosen field, who are betting everything on him. Now I know there is a gullible mass who are very prone to being influenced by herd-thinking, but the mass supporting Peter Obi are very much distinctive and refined compared to the mass supporting other candidates. Even the non-elite, ordinary layman supporting Peter Obi is very much different in thinking compared to the everyday person and supporter of the other candidates.

Yes, popular people are supporting Obi, but popular people with *integrity* and the likes - so even though the other candidates have quantity, they do not have the quality and calibre of Obi's supporters. I first thought, if these people who are learned and seasoned and analytical and everything, who have had years of experience in the system are supporting him, as they've not found anything remotely or close to stain or taint on him, then he is not bad (I'm coming to Pandora Papers). grin

It doesn't mean I was negatively influenced or it's that I cannot think for myself and I am following the general thinking of others, nope. There is really nothing is seeing others and gleaning from them to form your own decisions, so long as you've ascertained the values template they operate by.

Yes, the same thing happened with Buhari, but in 2015 I was not as invested and as vocal as I am now, but what went wrong with Buhari, I'll say is a lack of due investigation. Buhari was really whitewashed and foisted on people with no track record, and people were just looking for a messiah. I admit there are elements of that present in the current political space now, but note, Obi has distinguished himself from a potential Buhari in every way. He is out there, he's putting himself up to scrutiny and criticism and letting people pick his brain. Unless you want to tell me that Obi somehow knew that he would be contesting for presidency in 2019, man has been very much close to the average citizen as a humble man ever since his early governing days. There are hundreds of personal experiences- even from his undergraduate days. There are people coming out to vouch for him, so I know it is his nature and not just political gimmicks. I have not seen these about other the other candidates. Flying economy, giving school prefects his personal phone number, showing up unannounced at secondary schools, entering canoe and flooded areas, not going about with needless security, entourage, and helps for carrying his little belongings, etc., etc. Even Bianca Ojukwu shared a personal experience of his frugality, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie testified to his nature, and many more other people. Are there notable speaking for other candidates? Yes. The difference is in the calibre of popular people endorsing Obi.

You don't have to know deeply about Nigerian politics now, but to anyone who is honest, you can admit that Obi is changing the mode of interaction and engagement of presidential aspirants with the populace - he's forcing them to come out, making them to acknowledge the youths and granting different interviews. Everybody say this is Nigeria, and let's assume we 100% used to believe that, but now that notion is not as strong as before... for Obi to not win will take rigging and vote buying and other electoral malpractices and the usual primitive politics of tribalism and co. But now, he is a very serious and strong contender, making the old order reevaluate all they used to think is true. I do not believe other candidates have that clout to command such a revolutionary change in politics. So firstly, Obi is a breath of fresh air from the old crooks. That automatically sets him aside from them, and sellable to the poor mass. Market women, drivers, etc.

A fake will not be going upandan from one gathering to another to touring from Egypt to Rome to different states in the US. All in the span of a week. Think about it, if he hasn't got the sauce, what really is the point? You can't fake passion. And no one who has rats and lizards in their cupboard would have been able to withstand all Obi has been facing in the past weeks. You know how dirty politics can be sef now. And yet Obi has never gone low to fight dirty. He was cleared of the Pandora Papers allegations. And I have not independently verified this, but people cite him as being one governor who is not receiving pension after his resignation as a governor. Unlike others.

This is an official governmental file on Obi's achievements in the 3 first years of his governance below. Yep. I had to look for that, because disinformation, as you said is rife:
https://ngfrepository.org.ng:8443/handle/123456789/3394

These are INCOMPARABLE to what the other popular presidential candidates have done... do they have achievements to their names, sure. They commissioned one or two things, built roads, etc., but as far as I am concerned, Obi has 90% good, 10% bad and BATIKU has 30 percent good, 70 percent bad. Those are just illustrative figures but my point is, the good of Obi outweighs the bad and the bad of others outweigh their good... so I am not going to be picking those two others because they did things that we can point to but have been exaggerated over the corruption and embezzlement and injustice claims that trail them. Atiku deleted his tweet sympathising with Deborah that was killed over blasphemy; Tinubu asked what the youths killed at Lekki Toll Gate were doing there. I think Baba even ran away from Nigeria to France... these are big red flags I cannot overlook. If Obi has done anything similar, I'll like to see where. Even Kwankaso is a known bigot and tribalistic pro-murderers.

Now Obi vs. the younger, new candidates of other lesser known political parties...

Obi is a man who inspite of the decay and rot in the political space, rose to the top, without a single flick of dirt you can attach to him, so if Obi can do it, why can the candidates of the other smaller unknown parties not do it?

If you want people to know you and vote for you and all that, you have to put yourself out there and canvass for the mass support. The level (and skill) of your political participation matters in how much you do politically, so I believe that the other candidates are not known because they didn't put in the work to get themselves exactly to where Obi is at. It's just like Ben Carson being one of the most popular neurosurgeons today, as compared to other ones who are good. Why is only Ben Carson (and other popular people in their respective fields—Messi, Bolt, MJ, Wole Soyinka, Woods, etc) popular in his career? Because he gave it all it needed and put in the work, did the right things, etc., and the world gave him his flowers. Obi is up there because he did things that brought him to limelight. The lesser aspirants are obviously not doing what he is doing and they are therefore not there. I don't know if you get my point quite right. There are people who get things undeservedly, but there are equally people who are exactly what they are and where they are because they deserve it. Their relevance is synonymous to the level of work they put in. That they are not up there probably means they are not fit or meant to be up there. And remember Obi himself is good and great and upright and he climbed up, so this is not a matter of other competent, vibrant aspirants being denied a level platform and playground. When PDP wanted to stiffle Obi's efforts, what did he do? He switched to Labour. When his right was stolen from him in Anambra back in the day, what did he do? He took the case to court and he got his rightful position as the governor back. So it's not just enough to be a good candidate with an immaculate track record (as other candidates have), but how do you manage the usual political machinations without soiling yourself or playing dirty? Look to Obi. Obi did that, and that is why I think he deserves the spotlight.

Obi is not spending money and ordinary people are campaigning for him. People are singing his praises and sharing experiences. I think Sowore used to have that clout too, but he lacked the charisma to sustain it. So if you do well, people are noticing and noting and will sing your praise. I have not seen these about the other candidates (not that they don't exist), but if Obi is not paying people to chant his praise, then why are people not talking about you as an Accordion or SFP or RUGA flagbearer? What are you doing to bring yourself to the fore, before I will see that lemme investigate about you?

If you don't have that charisma and other personality ingredients, I'm sorry, you're not going anywhere inspite of how talented and educated you are. It's just how the world works.

grin grin Omo, I don too talk too much sha. Let me halt here. If you still have any more questions or doubts, no problem. Share it. I am open to discussing it and any reservations you may have.

4 Likes

Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by Chaos14temp: 12:49pm On Sep 03, 2022
Godseed:

No sir. He should have refused the visa so that the students can finish.
Chris2863 wisetrue99 you guys should understand that this can affect their future
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by rusher14: 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ishilove:
I sure am glad I'm done with Nigerian schooling. Time wasters.

We keep voting the same set of repackaged criminals that have brought this country to the sorry state or currently is in. See as their followers are making noise on the internet, yet your young ones are at home idling away (some are Nairaland constituting nuisance) because your government has abandoned you. The biggest problem of Nigeria is Nigerians

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid087iKa52mbFGsuGT1CEq8D5z5BoCXRv6nq7QjiP4nDpThov1P7qphL7FX12D5KgWBl&id=565206067

It is not the leaders alone that are bad but the electorate.

The actions of Nigerian citizens in Dubai is testament to this.

Our orientation is completely rotten and we are not in a hurry to change this.

Let's vote saints.

They abound in our society.
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by Godseed: 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
Chaos14temp:
Chris2863 wisetrue99 you guys should understand that this can affect their future
And whatever happened to the future of the lecturer and his dependents.? You can only love someone as much as yourself. Not greater.

1 Like

Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by Magnoliaa(f): 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2022
Kasssandra:
At the end you want us to vote for Obi, or Atiku or BAT.

I am sorry, but I cannot, and I won't. Because they are all responsible for the mess we are in now.

I even find Obidients funny. 6 months ago, y'all were backing PDP and calling it the party. Then when Obi left to LP...PDP was suddenly corrupt? Okay

And as for the BATS....their man was not that spectacular as governor, he is old, he should have made way for the young, and was part of the geng that brought Buhari upon us.

Don't even mention Atiku, who is just like the BAT.

Yes, they are all bad. And yes, I am not happy about it. But at the end, you guys want us to vote for them. You won;t even give the other parties a chance because 'they are too small' (and even LP...you are all in it because you think that Obi is the messiah...he isn't...and because tribalisim...yes.).

Vote for a candidate who will remove subsides, remove all corruption, and widen the tax net, so that we can be less reliant on oil revenue. Not for the same old people who have been part of the geng that wrecked us up these past 20 years.

So, all your candidates are bad. If that makes me a joker...so be it.

(Not the original person you responded to, but I don't get why you guys are so offended by those of us who are not enthusiastic about your three main candidates. )

You're doing the same thing I noted about Ishi-love. grin You people should vote for, you people should vote for, you guys are XYZs. Aunty, if you don't like what we are doing, DO BETTER. Lead the way. Tell me your answers to the questions I raised then. If you no send the three main contenders, who you send? Who is the person that can solve all you said? What do you know about the other candidates? Oya, I gree say I no know. But you that your scope obviously extends beyond the three wise men or our equilateral triangle flagbearers, tell us about them.

And do so without making reference to the trio-giants.

Obi was the only bright light shining in PDP that we saw... and perhaps you don't know that a party is only a vehicle for a candidate getting to the promised land. Obi can contest in any party, and we'll still support him. If it was possible for him to contest without a party, he would have.

On what basis do you call Obi bad, please? Do you want me to furnish you with his interviews and videos of his thoughts on national issues? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by winner37(m): 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2022
Nigerian educational system is in a total mess....

Problem e no the finish, may we try to enjoy...
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
President Buhari better sack the Education Minister with immediate effect ... .. because I don't know what he is Ministering if the educational system is collapsing under is purview ...
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by tonyson010(m): 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
yinkus6750:
Effect of prolonged ASUU strike .
I don't blame the Prof for taking off.
I pity the students.
They wilm start all over again with anew project supervisor whenever the strike is over

NANS should have mobilised indefinite protest, instead, they are busy enjoying money.

it is a big pity and pathetic seeing NANS doing nothing about this strike. this questions the type of people we have as leaders in Student Union.
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by Magnoliaa(f): 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
ShaqFu:

Why then did you start out being neutral when you believe the quote in that picture? grin grin
Re: Project Supervisor Leaves His Students In Confusion As He Relocates Abroad by Magnoliaa(f): 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2022
Kasssandra:

Also, you cannot say something like this

And then tell us to vote for Obi, Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso...which amounts to doing the same old thing over and over again.

There are other parties. Look at them, and take your pick. Don't vote for the same old.

Mtcheeeeeewwwwww. Be like say you never ready. It's very clear. You're obviously setting standards for others that you yourself do not even meet. grin O tan, you no know any other candidates for us to vote for, because if you obviously knew, you would have mentioned their name. You don't need to convince anybody. Just mention name.

At the end of the day, you're as guilty of the rot and whatnot you're accusing everybody else of.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ASUU Strike, Deaths: UNICAL Loses Over 21 Lecturers / Kogi State University Admission List. / Top 10 States With Most Applied Candidates For 2018 UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.