Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor (23038 Views)

Lady Gets An A In Her Project After Using Burna Boy As Her Case Study / "If I Do Masters, Make I Bend" IMSU Student Laments On His Graduation Day. / Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor by Nellymelly: 1:41am On May 01, 2018
A Nigerian University Undergraduate shared this online of how all of a sudden her sexual harasser has become her project supervisor.

See screenshot below:

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/05/nigerian-student-laments-as-her-sexual.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Obinoscopy Fynestboi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor by Nellymelly: 1:42am On May 01, 2018
Re: Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor by ipobarecriminals: 1:50am On May 01, 2018
sad
Re: Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 3:31am On May 01, 2018
A married person will be disturbing a student for sex.. what is really happening in Nigeria??

Female lecturers harassing young men.. Married male lecturers harrassint young ladies..

well,, tell the bastard you're engaged show him a ring..
If he insists tell him you got HIV.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor by Nobody: 7:05am On May 01, 2018
Ok
Re: Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor by David160(m): 7:05am On May 01, 2018
Life is a bitch
Re: Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor by saintol(m): 7:06am On May 01, 2018
This is like dinning with the devil. Sexual harassment!, I could remember a man I met when I was doing my thesis then who told me something that happened to him when he was in his final year. Imagine a lecturer sleeping with a "pregnant student" in his office. It was a long story. The man said he nearly made the lecturer blind because upon it, the lecturer threatened him that he won't pass his course. He eventually passed sha. It was not the lecturer that marked the course. On the day of that very paper, my guy finished the paper on time, climbed a nearby tree with catapult... By now you should know the rest of the story.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor by Stemkay: 7:06am On May 01, 2018
Work of ur village pple. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor by inoki247: 7:06am On May 01, 2018
Re: Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor by GOFRONT(m): 7:06am On May 01, 2018
This one na Double wahala be that o
Re: Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor by Debazent: 7:06am On May 01, 2018
So many things wrong with our education system in this country..

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor by ihatebuhari(f): 7:06am On May 01, 2018
Maybe you dont want to graduate
Re: Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor by ibroopeyemi(m): 7:06am On May 01, 2018
Give it to him
Sikena
Re: Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor by EmmyDJourno: 7:07am On May 01, 2018
Just set him up shikenahh

Let the old fool get exposed and disgraced

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor by onyxo76(m): 7:07am On May 01, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
A married person will be disturbing a student for sex.. what is really happening in Nigeria??

Female lecturers harassing young men.. Married male lecturers harrassint young ladies..

nice idea ,run go one lab make them give report say you get
HIV and you dey on anti retro viral drugs.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor by BMCSlayer: 7:08am On May 01, 2018
Who are you reporting to on Social Media? This is plain attention seeking.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor by Nackzy: 7:08am On May 01, 2018
Write for a change of supervisor.. But sister wait ooo,, are u sure ur faithful to your guy? ....if you knw say u dh give other people. Then wats dh
Re: Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor by MustiizRaja(m): 7:08am On May 01, 2018
qnd truth be told dis gal fine small d keptus go smell nice na like paradise if entered
Re: Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor by kinkybunny(f): 7:09am On May 01, 2018
The Struggle Of Lectures Trying To Have Sex With Females Will Only Stop When Females Start Studying Hard

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor by bentlywills(m): 7:09am On May 01, 2018
I know of a girl who is doing extra yr cos she refused to knack her lecturer
She not even sure she is going to get through dz time cos the man still wants to knack
Re: Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor by veacea: 7:09am On May 01, 2018
Chei
Re: Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor by FrenchWay: 7:09am On May 01, 2018
These students, some of dem are mad.
I started supporting the lecturers after my sojourn in a COE during NYSC.
Some of these girls are whores And we lecturers know.
Now the problem is dis; it hurts the ego of a lecturer to get rejected and refused sex when he is well aware that the student is Alan Shearer. It really hurts.

That is why u hardly see us pestering good and serious students for sex. rather, we respect them and learn from them.

DURING MY TIME, I FAIL ANY STUDENT THAT REFUSES TO SLEEP WITH ME.
She can't be fucxking poor dirty students and refuse me sex.
nuffsaid!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor by jordyspices: 7:09am On May 01, 2018
Our education system don rotten same goes for health nd other institution rip nigeria angry
Re: Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor by tesppidd: 7:11am On May 01, 2018
grin

Na 'F' be that na!
Re: Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor by Navalguy: 7:11am On May 01, 2018
what is all this nonsense,may god lead u tru
Re: Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor by truthstands12: 7:12am On May 01, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
Just set him up shikenahh

Let the old fool get exposed and disgraced

You just said my mind. Concentrate on your project work. If he disturbs you, set him up, get a clean evidence to nail him. And he will learn a hard lesson of his life.
But some of you also need to be careful that you are not the one drawing the Man's attention. Make sure you dress decently to school not wearing exposing dresses and looking for whom to tempt. My little advise.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor by doyin25(m): 7:12am On May 01, 2018
all these girls keep blaming the lectures for harrassing them, whereas 80 percent of girls in higher institution wear indecent dress and that can trigger somebody, when body is not firewood.
But all the same these acts by the lectures harassing students for marks should be look into

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor by Offpoint: 7:18am On May 01, 2018
So social media is the appropriate authority you have taken your claim to right? to whom brain is given sense is expected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor by Born2Breed(f): 7:18am On May 01, 2018
Nellymelly:
A Nigerian University Undergraduate shared this online of how all of a sudden her sexual harasser has become her project supervisor.

See screenshot below:

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/05/nigerian-student-laments-as-her-sexual.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Obinoscopy Fynestboi

Just Monica him to the world.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor by Articul8(m): 7:19am On May 01, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

It happens everywhere. Not only in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor by Nobody: 7:21am On May 01, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

he would wear condom

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout Nigerian University Where Students Pay N25k For Lab Coat / ASUP Suspends 10 Month Old Strike? / ASUU Strike May End In Two Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.