Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

How would you feel if this happens (state your opinion) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How would you feel if this happens (state your opinion) (699 Views)

Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. / How Will You Feel If Your Cousin Is Wooing You / I Feel Like Granting Some Wishes Today,guys Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How would you feel if this happens (state your opinion) by LagosBobo1(m): 2:50pm On Aug 17, 2007
How would you feel if a female that is interested in you, steps up and expresses her interest?
Circle one of the following:

a) Wow! She's bold and I like that
b) What a desperado
c) Haaaa! I can't wait to go tell my boys all about this

If you circled A, even if she's not someone you would have wanted to talk to in the first place, does her bold attitude make you more curious and willing to see what she's all about?
Re: How would you feel if this happens (state your opinion) by Easybaby(f): 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2007
*****sigh n walk away**** ******boring thread, hiss n zoom off***
Re: How would you feel if this happens (state your opinion) by LagosBobo1(m): 3:48pm On Aug 17, 2007
LOL @Easybaby. Did I touch a nerve?

Anyway, I asked because this shis has happened to me several times now.
So I wanna know if that is becoming the norm now embarassed
Re: How would you feel if this happens (state your opinion) by tiaranand: 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2012
what lady would stoop so low and make the fisrt move, nah wa
Re: How would you feel if this happens (state your opinion) by Emeka72(m): 5:03am On Mar 07, 2012
A lady who loves any guy can walk up to him and tell him her interest. This is helpful because d guy may be shy; and in doing so, she is solving d problem of his shyness.
Re: How would you feel if this happens (state your opinion) by luka1981(m): 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2012
always for low-life ladies. no classy girl will do that. so, any of the above jare.
based on your option (1) if you accept her you will still like to make it a secret love or regret it later.
Re: How would you feel if this happens (state your opinion) by Emeka72(m): 3:15am On Mar 08, 2012
^ Nothing do you o.

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo Dare / I Need A Female Textmate / Are U Lonely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.