Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

My discovery: Social Media Platform where out Teenagers hawk nudes - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My discovery: Social Media Platform where out Teenagers hawk nudes (863 Views)

Is This Invading My Teenagers Privacy? / Teenagers Dedicate Their Newborn Son In Delta Church / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My discovery: Social Media Platform where out Teenagers hawk nudes by MRDEE01: 1:50pm On Sep 03, 2022
Good day nairalanders.
I was scrolling through my timeliness on Facebook yesterday and I discovered where someone mentioned a social media app.
I decided to go check the out app on play store.I downloaded it and registered.I didn't know how to use the app,so I was just fiddling with it,what I discovered shocked me.
Young girls now hawk their nudes online begging for money.
The form of payment seems to be diamonds.
A user transfers money to the app and buys diamonds.
You gift the girls diamond to flash their nudes.
You can also request for a private section.
The shocking thing is that the site is filled with mostly Teenagers.
I haven't been myself since yesterday.

Mynd44,Lalasticlala
Should I name the app here,would it be infringing on their rights?
please kindly move to front page to alert parents and guardians
Re: My discovery: Social Media Platform where out Teenagers hawk nudes by Ameboperoo(m): 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2022
MRDEE01:
Good day nairalanders.
I was scrolling through my timeliness on Facebook yesterday and I discovered where someone mentioned a social media app.
I decided to go check the out app on play store.I downloaded it and registered.I didn't know how to use the app,so I was just fiddling with it,what I discovered shocked me.
Tittock abi wetin be the name.
I once downloaded the app and was disgusted by what was going on there. I uninstalled it immediately

Mynd44,Lalasticlala
Tick-tock
Re: My discovery: Social Media Platform where out Teenagers hawk nudes by xpressionx(m): 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2022
Wahala.
Our girls need guidance.
God abeg
Re: My discovery: Social Media Platform where out Teenagers hawk nudes by christianjoy(m): 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2022
Don't bother naming the app
I already know that
Re: My discovery: Social Media Platform where out Teenagers hawk nudes by tonyson010(m): 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2022
MRDEE01:
Good day nairalanders.

Mynd44,Lalasticlala
Should I name the app here,would it be infringing on their rights?
please kindly move to front page to alert parents and guardians

name it.
Will check my younger one for it.
Re: My discovery: Social Media Platform where out Teenagers hawk nudes by Lamanii22(f): 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
christianjoy:
I already know that
name it, I don’t know it
Re: My discovery: Social Media Platform where out Teenagers hawk nudes by christianjoy(m): 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2022
Lamanii22:
name it, I don’t know it
why do you ask? sad
Re: My discovery: Social Media Platform where out Teenagers hawk nudes by kelvinezeh55(m): 9:45pm On Sep 03, 2022
Re: My discovery: Social Media Platform where out Teenagers hawk nudes by TinaG(f): 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
Bigo I guess

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Throw Back Wednesday! Who Can Relate With This Face Me I Face You Brouhaha / Tricky Situation / Meaning Of D Words! Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.