Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

What Career Has Lot Of Opportunities For Nigerians - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Career Has Lot Of Opportunities For Nigerians (945 Views)

Japa: Top 5 Lucrative Side Hustles For Nigerians To Survive In UK, Canada / Want To Start A Career Has A Blogger? (then This Is For You) / Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Career Has Lot Of Opportunities For Nigerians by Affliatechris01(f): 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
Well this is 2022, and a lot of companies and organisation now want more than a college degree.

For you to be employable you need an extra abilities most people do not have, these gives you an edge over others.

Most of the most valueable skills are

Copywriting
Email writing
Content creation
Web desgning
Running a facebook and IG ads

I want to put the first 100people through how to get this done and how to use these skills as a major stream of income

1 Like

Re: What Career Has Lot Of Opportunities For Nigerians by mogxy: 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
am very interested. please, teach me
Re: What Career Has Lot Of Opportunities For Nigerians by Theunderman: 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
I am intrested
Re: What Career Has Lot Of Opportunities For Nigerians by shellicon(m): 11:20pm On Sep 03, 2022
Am interested
Re: What Career Has Lot Of Opportunities For Nigerians by Angeli90(f): 10:29pm On Sep 04, 2022
am interested
Re: What Career Has Lot Of Opportunities For Nigerians by Glowqueen3(f): 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
Am interested,pls add me up
Re: What Career Has Lot Of Opportunities For Nigerians by Immunity1555: 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2022
mogxy:

CHECK THIS YOURSELF:

Do Not Delay Your Dreams any longer!
Learn some Tech skills today that will land you a high-paying role in any part of the world.
From Beginner Stage, to Intermediate Stage and Advanced Stage.
All the Stages (Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced) are well structured. You will be assign to a well-trained and experienced Facilitators and Mentors that would guide you from one Stage to Another, where you will learn skill, gain experience and gain exposure. You will be working with real-life projects, you can get paid while learning the skills, you will also be linked with international career packaging and work with Global start-up.
There's a better internet service and co-working space.
We have the following learning paths(from Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced) that you can choose: Project Management, Frontend Development/Mobile App, Backend,Ui/Ux, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design, Devops/Cloud Dev, MySQL, PHP, Phyton and many more.
All that can be archieve at Bincom Global Tech Program.
To learn more and register,click this link:https://www.bincom.net/globaltech
Re: What Career Has Lot Of Opportunities For Nigerians by Immunity1555: 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
Glowqueen3:

CHECK THIS YOURSELF:

Learn some Tech skills today that will land you a high-paying role in any part of the world.
All the Stages (Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced) are well structured. You will be assign to a well-trained and experienced Facilitators and Mentors that would guide you from one Stage to Another, where you will learn skill, gain experience and gain exposure. You will be working with real-life projects, you can get paid while learning the skills, you will also be linked with international career packaging and work with Global start-up.
We have the following learning paths(from Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced) that you can choose: Project Management, Frontend Development/Mobile App, Backend,Ui/Ux, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design, Devops/Cloud Dev, MySQL, PHP, Phyton and many more.
Re: What Career Has Lot Of Opportunities For Nigerians by Immunity1555: 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2022
Glowqueen3:

CHECK THIS YOURSELF:
Re: What Career Has Lot Of Opportunities For Nigerians by Affliatechris01(f): 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
Immunity1555:

CHECK THIS YOURSELF:

if you spam my post again I will report you, be warned
Re: What Career Has Lot Of Opportunities For Nigerians by Affliatechris01(f): 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
These are opportunities that can change anyone's life.
I can be of help
Whatsapp
+2-3-4-8-0-3-4-1-9-9-2-1-0

Re: What Career Has Lot Of Opportunities For Nigerians by Affliatechris01(f): 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
Only one income stream can not take anybody anywhere
Re: What Career Has Lot Of Opportunities For Nigerians by Teddyyo(m): 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
I am interested
Re: What Career Has Lot Of Opportunities For Nigerians by Affliatechris01(f): 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2022
Teddyyo:
I am interested
Connect with me on whatsapp
Re: What Career Has Lot Of Opportunities For Nigerians by Affliatechris01(f): 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2022
mogxy:
Re: What Career Has Lot Of Opportunities For Nigerians by Affliatechris01(f): 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2022
Theunderman:
I am intrested
Re: What Career Has Lot Of Opportunities For Nigerians by Affliatechris01(f): 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2022
shellicon:
Am interested
Angeli90:
am interested
Re: What Career Has Lot Of Opportunities For Nigerians by Affliatechris01(f): 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2022
Glowqueen3:
Re: What Career Has Lot Of Opportunities For Nigerians by Affliatechris01(f): 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2022
Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance fams

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help / Courses In Abuja / It Support Engineer Need Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.