Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) (32418 Views)

BBNaija: The Moment Khafi And Frodd Clashed, Mikes Expression Got Fans Talking / BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends / BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by NwekeUG(m): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI8lU94YImQ

Big Brother Naija season 7 housemate, Shegz has asked his fellow housemate and lover, Bella, how often they would have sex, if they get married, IGBERETV reports.

Below is the conversation.

Shegz: So, how often are we going to be having sex in a week?

Bella: (Looking surprised) What type of nonsense question is that?

Shegz: Are you not an adult?

Bella: I don't understand. How do you ask like you have a time frame?

Shegz: I don't know whether you will be telling me like once in every three months.

Bella: (Laughs) Do I look like that kind of person?

Shegz: Yes, it's possible.

Bella: (Answers his question) Whenever you want.

Shegz: Promise? Because, I will fire everyday oo.

Bella: But why will you want everyday? You want to kill me? It's not everyday.

Shegz: You get a break when your period comes.

Bella: Not everyday.

Shegz: Ok, like 3 to 4 times a week?

Bella: I really love you. It's going to be very natural.

https://igberetvnews.com/1427716/bbnaija-moment-shegz-asked-bella-often-will-sx-video/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by God1000(m): 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
Another bullshit, I feel like punching him in the face

105 Likes 14 Shares

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by slawomir: 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Pussy ass show

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by Kajaard: 5:48pm On Sep 04, 2022
Na wah oooo shocked shocked shocked

So grown men and women would just sit down and be watching this trash? undecided

102 Likes 11 Shares

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by Anigreat: 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
shocked

Let's not be hypocrite here, there's nobody that doesn't have craving for sex. But you'll see chronic bitter masturbators throwing tantrums in this thread now .

I just finished with my widow landlady now, madam Sabi ,I no lie

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
undecided
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by Danny50: 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
Mumu, ahswear this shit should be scrap.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by Mystic969: 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
grin
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by Oblongata: 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2022
angry grin Yoruba demons ti take over

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by Kadejo(m): 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2022
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by Decentdave(m): 5:51pm On Sep 04, 2022
This year BBN is full of Olosho's and stupidly Hot guys

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by davidupdate89: 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2022
cool
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by iamyemiakins(m): 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2022
Food don land for BBNaija haters grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2022
WTF

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by Naijatalkies(m): 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
Yeye... This season set get as e b oh... It's only few came for the money.. The rest nah for hookup package grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by Naijaprosper: 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
CAN SOMEBODY STOP THIS RUBBISH PLEASE:

THIS PROGRAMME IS A POLLUTANT TO SOCIETY AND WILL HELP RAISE IMMORAL PEOPLE AND RAPISTS.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
Do couples have sex everyday? It will be good sha �
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by Naijatalkies(m): 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
Oblongata:
angry grin Yoruba demons ti take over
Come on grin grin
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by Arysexy(m): 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
This he goat Shegz is on heat. Unfortunately Bella is not cheap. She has been playing smart. Shegz for don chop n dump her

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by Jchi9876: 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
Olodo.meji
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by meobizy(f): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
You see how unromantic Nigerian females are. They all want a romantic man yet don’t know how to respond to romantic gestures.

Disclaimer: I don’t watch the show.
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by MadamOk(f): 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
Wetin normal boy/girlfriend never ask
This two dey reality TV dey ask wetin them nor go do

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by thatigboman1: 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
God1000:
Another bullshit, I feel like punching him in the face
me I feel like strangling his london neck. Stupid man.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by Jchi9876: 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2022
The mumus are playing each other

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by Wilddove(m): 6:00pm On Sep 04, 2022
See the kind rubbish wey una dey bring for front page on sunday. Go to religion section and bring important and useful thread for us.
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video) by Starships4u(m): 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
Sometimes I don't understand how matured this guy is....

So flippant in talking....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Away With Murder Season 2E1 Download Link / "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years / BBNaija: Joe Evicted From Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.