Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

"The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years (32391 Views)

Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Drama – Samuel ‘Spiff’ Ajibola / Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? / Where To Download Nigerian Series "The Johnsons" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by Gistmedia10: 12:37pm On Feb 27
After captivating audiences for over a decade, the beloved Nigerian family sitcom "The Johnsons" has come to a bittersweet end. Fans bid farewell to this iconic show which has been a staple of Nigerian television for 13 remarkable years.

Since its debut in 2011, "The Johnsons" has entertained viewers with its hilarious yet heartwarming portrayal of a typical Nigerian family navigating life's ups and downs. The series, known for its witty humor and relatable storylines, quickly became a favorite among audiences of all ages.

Throughout its run, "The Johnsons" has not only provided endless laughter but also tackled important social issues, sparking conversations and reflections among its viewers. From family dynamics to societal challenges, the show's thoughtful approach to storytelling has earned it a special place in the hearts of many.

As news of the series finale spreads, fans took to social media to express their gratitude and nostalgia. Messages poured in, reminiscing about favorite episodes, iconic moments, and the talented cast who brought the Johnson family to life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw0I5xJVwC0?si=peLXxnxXroE5dSIt

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by immortalcrown(m): 12:39pm On Feb 27
Well done!

It was my 4th best recent Nigerian TV show.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by Chrisrare: 1:02pm On Feb 27
One of the few Nigerian shows that make sense. kudos to all of em

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by Hezzyluv: 1:04pm On Feb 27
Ogene biko.., Ar...kpo... cry cry cry cry cry

Everything that has beginning, definitely has an end. The death of Ada (Emu) might have contributed to it.

Keep resting....

183 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by adamusuleiman2: 3:20pm On Feb 27
Never heard of it.

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by Marvieduke(f): 3:20pm On Feb 27
Chaiiii what a lovely series, I guess the death of Ada Ameh contributed to ending the drama...... Will miss the Johnson's family.

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by EXLOVER(m): 3:20pm On Feb 27
The show died after Emu death, RIP to her

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by mytime24(f): 3:20pm On Feb 27
Otilo
Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by illuminutty: 3:21pm On Feb 27
The Johnsons... Thank you ooo.

The show will never be the same again without this woman. It just feels like a home where the mother dies.

190 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by YeyeGbami: 3:21pm On Feb 27
Nice, very nice comedy series.

Lucky and Emu grin

another mad comedy show from dstv na “my flatmate”. Prosper and titus alobam

169 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by wunmi590(m): 3:21pm On Feb 27

That's very good, every thing that has beginning must have an end, at least they have done their best to entertain the viewers for 13years and they have equally given new upcomers opportunities to showcase their talent..

Kudos 👏

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by Mitsurugi(m): 3:21pm On Feb 27
Rest in peace Ada Ameh.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by oluwaseyi0: 3:21pm On Feb 27
It was a great one while it lasted

Most of the child actors have overgrown their role

Death of Ada Ameh also dealt a big blow

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:22pm On Feb 27
Spiff grin spiff cheesy ,congratulations to you all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by IkengaRussell(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27
Wasn't into it,but a good series nonetheless..

3 Likes

Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by ryloy: 3:22pm On Feb 27
Rest in Peace, Emu

7 Likes

Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by Leonard04: 3:22pm On Feb 27
Lucky lo

3 Likes

Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by Blankstare(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27
Life....
Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by youngrichnigga: 3:22pm On Feb 27
There's a time for everything under the sun 🌞🌞. Wish them all success in future endeavors and RIP to the dead cool cool

4 Likes

Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by Offpoint1: 3:22pm On Feb 27
Only heard the show, I've never watched a single episode.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by Rich4god(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27
Chai.... Am really going to miss Oga Pablo and DEPUTY. Their criminal mindset is quite funny.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by Bolajidouu(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27
My favourite show of all time, I too gbadun that deputy, you will think he's one serious minded person not knowing he's a big scam 😂😂😂

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by ddippset(m): 3:22pm On Feb 27
Eweleke!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by Built2last: 3:22pm On Feb 27
ok
Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by rainluv: 3:22pm On Feb 27
Long overdue
It became so so boring
Mtchew

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by AngelicBeing: 3:23pm On Feb 27
sad
Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by SoNature(m): 3:23pm On Feb 27
Ada Ameh (first lady) died cry

The original Jennifer and Spiff quit

All those took away its juiciness.

They had an amazing run though!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by edogu(m): 3:24pm On Feb 27
Eweleke. I lost interest in the JOHNSONS ever since the announcement that Ada Ameh aka Emu has died. May her soul continue to rest in peace, Amen

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by Ebukamatth(m): 3:24pm On Feb 27
Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by Hausa(m): 3:25pm On Feb 27
Never heard of this.
Grew up watching Papa Ajasco, Family Circle, Everyday People, Fuji House of Commotion, Super Story, Tales by Moonlight, etc.
After that, omo na football and foreign movies enter head.

Perhaps, I fell off.
Perhaps, the entertainment industry fell off.
Not sure.

12 Likes

Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by Toluwanise247(m): 3:25pm On Feb 27
I remember when we used to have light then …. Every evening tonics

90 Likes

Re: "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years by jamesversion: 3:26pm On Feb 27
I don't watch it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

House Of Representative Compel Multichoice To Adopt Pay As You Go Package Option / What Happened To TSTV? / BBNaija: The Moment Shegz Asked Bella How Often They Will Be Having Sex (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.