Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

The Duality Of Doubt - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Duality Of Doubt (164 Views)

Weird Belief 2 - From Trinity to Duality / No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. / Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Duality Of Doubt by Blossompowerpuf: 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2022
We sometimes experience a sort of contradiction when we go through troubles. The trouble seems to be at once too large and too little for God. Too large because it seems to encompass such a large area of our lives, and too small because, "isn't God a mighty God?", we wonder, "does he truly care about this?" it seems so little compared to his great power.

It's important to know that God cares about every little detail of our lives. Every anxiousness, every trouble, every worry, every issue, he cares. He really does.

Take it to him in prayer. Talk to him, he has the answers. Unburden yourself and let go.
Also remember that he is powerful, if it is his will for you, he will do it.

1 Like

Re: The Duality Of Doubt by Justchinedu(m): 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
Best part is when you ask for a sign and it doesn’t come or when it comes you doubt it. My brain be playing tricks on me.
Re: The Duality Of Doubt by Dtruthspeaker: 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
Blossompowerpuf:
...Take it to him in prayer. Talk to him, he has the answers. Unburden yourself and let go.
Also remember that he is powerful, if it is his will for you, he will do it.

Remembering also that God does not hear the prayers of sinners. John 9:31

(1) (Reply)

A New Creature In Christ / Ever Had Spiritual Attacks?how Did. You Overcome / I Will Build A Charity/ngo Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.