Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,764 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Giddyfia Evicted From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Giddyfia Evicted From The Big Brother House (26646 Views)

BBNaija: How Viewers Voted Diana, Giddyfia, Eloswag / Profile Of Giddyfia, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giddyfia Evicted From The Big Brother House by nlfpmod: 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
Giddyfia has been evicted from the Big Brother house.

4 Likes

Re: Giddyfia Evicted From The Big Brother House by iCauseTrouble: 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
Make dem close the house. Make everybody dey go home undecided

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giddyfia Evicted From The Big Brother House by Tryingtime: 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
Another journey ended on the show. Best of luck
Re: Giddyfia Evicted From The Big Brother House by slawomir: 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Nice one

Evict every body from the gadamnnn house and close the house

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Giddyfia Evicted From The Big Brother House by Zenzu01(m): 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
Laughing minister

I'm just wondering how someone will be this happy in Nigeria..

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Giddyfia Evicted From The Big Brother House by davidupdate89: 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
Housemate with davido voice sad sad
Re: Giddyfia Evicted From The Big Brother House by Pstjoel(m): 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
We don hear..!

Next news biko
Re: Giddyfia Evicted From The Big Brother House by Shugargal(f): 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
Oh this happy guy. Happy eviction.

1 Like

Re: Giddyfia Evicted From The Big Brother House by ebenmosi360(m): 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
Who dey add caption to the headline, deserve upper cut

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giddyfia Evicted From The Big Brother House by Dcaliphate(m): 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
Nawao, this is one of the few guys i like in that house, his laughter makes me laugh no matter how sad i am that day grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giddyfia Evicted From The Big Brother House by Oromoni619: 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
You mate are making money through b#tting you're in bbn house,. Shame...

Tinubu, Atiku or Obi any one God say mk him be our next president so be it

The one wey God rule us well we dey find

God help us
Re: Giddyfia Evicted From The Big Brother House by DaddyFabooluz(m): 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
Today is the first time I set my eyes on this show. I walked into a restaurant and saw everyone including the manager so glued to the TV and I thought Russia has released the nukes only to just see that they were watching this show and they just evicted this guy.
The only thing I remembered was when Buhari said Nigerian youths are.....

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Giddyfia Evicted From The Big Brother House by seunmind44: 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
Very good. Always laughing like a jackal. Everything is funny to him

3 Likes

Re: Giddyfia Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2022
This guy is cuter than that overhyped groovy na. I still haven’t seen anything wow about that groovy guy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giddyfia Evicted From The Big Brother House by taretoofine(m): 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2022
Ehyaaaaaaaa
Re: Giddyfia Evicted From The Big Brother House by Jaytecq(m): 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2022
Davido Accent cheesy
Re: Giddyfia Evicted From The Big Brother House by Kelvinnchucks(m): 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2022
LMAOOO The laughing housemate?.. that's wicked.

Either ways i don't need to have my remote in my hand ready to reduce the volume cos of him.

4 Likes

Re: Giddyfia Evicted From The Big Brother House by Evilblackman(m): 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
Which kind headline be this , davido voice how �
Re: Giddyfia Evicted From The Big Brother House by seunmind44: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
Zenzu01:
Laughing minister

I'm just wondering how someone will be this happy in Nigeria..
how won't you be happy inside big Brother house, where everything including pussy is free?

2 Likes

Re: Giddyfia Evicted From The Big Brother House by PheelzAlmighty: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
Environmental sanitation grin
Re: Giddyfia Evicted From The Big Brother House by tillaman(m): 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2022
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giddyfia Evicted From The Big Brother House by Starships4u(m): 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
nlfpmod:
Giddyfia has been evicted from the Big Brother house.

He did his part

1 Like

Re: Giddyfia Evicted From The Big Brother House by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2022
Abeg make Big Brother evict himself, I wan check something...

1 Like

Re: Giddyfia Evicted From The Big Brother House by visijo(m): 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
Lol see description ..

that era where when you dropped your phone and the battery flew out was wild
Re: Giddyfia Evicted From The Big Brother House by Damnmaster: 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2022
The other housemate with french accent. We are following
Re: Giddyfia Evicted From The Big Brother House by oluwaSavage: 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
Watch as some people will rush here to bash the show and complain bitterly... Why obssesed with a show you truly distates? It's conflicting....

9ja people share grin

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

30 Things Nollywood, Has Taught Us / Grammatical Errors (Gbagauns) Of Nollywood / Bbnaija S4 Winner, Mercy Eke, Endorses S6 Housemate, Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.