Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Dr Dre Happily Announces New Yoruba Name Given To Him By Pheelz, Video Trends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr Dre Happily Announces New Yoruba Name Given To Him By Pheelz, Video Trends (270 Views)

Tunji: Davido’s 4th Baby Mama, Larissa London, Unveils Son Dawson’s Yoruba Name / DJ Cuppy - Finally Dropping Her First Album Today, She Happily Announces / Davido Featured By Phyno In 'Ride For You' Video. Trends On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr Dre Happily Announces New Yoruba Name Given To Him By Pheelz, Video Trends by AfroHypeMedia: 9:57am On Sep 05, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwAOV3Mpynw

Nigerian singer Pheelz is currently in the United States, where he linked up with top celebrities like Diddy, Dr Dre, among others.

A video showed the moment Dr Dre happily announced that Pheelz gave him a Yoruba name Mayowa The video has left many Nigerians, including celebrities gushing as they took to the comment section to react.

Pheelz, has been sharing some lovely pictures from his trip to the US

In a recent video shared by Pheelz, Dr Dre disclosed that the Nigerian music producer gave him a Yoruba name, Mayowa.

“Gave @drdre a Nigerian name MAYOWA // meaning : JOY BRINGER.”

in one of his other posts via his social media timeline, Pheelz wrote:

“Jimmy Iovine said I’m one of the coldest writers he’s ever seen. That s**t felt unreal. @Diddy maximum love.”

Pheelz was a Popular music producer before he turned to an artiste, he had no idea his single Finesse would become a global hit. The song, which featured another popular singer From Nigeria Buju BNXN, came about as training, and it has been sitting on Billboard’s U.S. Afrobeats Songs chart.

Following the song's huge success, Pheelz is now proudly signed to the American music label, Warner Records.

I hope you all enjoyed the video. Please, don't forget to like, comment and subscribe for more. I recommend you watch some of my other videos you might find interesting. See you guys, soon.

Yours Sincerely, Hype!

(1) (Reply)

Sharon Osbourne Wants Refund Of $900K Donated To “scam” Black Lives Matter / Lizzo Reveals Plans To Use Profanity In Music During Family Therapy Session / 50th American Music Awards; Tems wins Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.