Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,908 members, 7,852,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:04 PM

DJ Cuppy - Finally Dropping Her First Album Today, She Happily Announces - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy - Finally Dropping Her First Album Today, She Happily Announces (547 Views)

Dj CUPPY Finally Find Love As She Shows Off Her Man & Visit Her In-laws / "I'm Overrated, I Am Wack" - DJ Cuppy Finally Agrees With Ushbebe / DJ Cuppy Finally Relocates To Lagos; Announces Her Relocation With This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy - Finally Dropping Her First Album Today, She Happily Announces by Musicprong: 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2020
DJ Cuppy has excitedly announced that she’s submitting her debut album today.

Prior to now, the DJ cum musician, has only dropped singles with some of Nigeria’s top artistes like Tekno, Zlatan and Mr Eazi.

The debut album which is titled Original Copy had some controversies surrounding it, as the singer had accused some of the industry greats of disappointing her by refusing to feature in the body of work.
Read More https://musicprong.com/dj-cuppy-finally-dropping-her-first-album-today/

Re: DJ Cuppy - Finally Dropping Her First Album Today, She Happily Announces by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
This girl get luck say she get money becos this her music career no join at all

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy - Finally Dropping Her First Album Today, She Happily Announces by Muna4real(f): 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2020
One thing I love about DJ cuppy is her decent dressing. Her sister also dresses decently. Not like most of our female music stars.
Re: DJ Cuppy - Finally Dropping Her First Album Today, She Happily Announces by nwosukingsley366(m): 11:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
nice one.. Nigeria no.1 dj
Re: DJ Cuppy - Finally Dropping Her First Album Today, She Happily Announces by yuswrld20(m): 12:13am On Jun 11, 2020
Muna4real:
One thing I love about DJ cuppy is her decent dressing. Her sister also dresses decently. Not like most of our female music stars.
their papa name must not spoil

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Moment Mercy & Omashola Reconciled, Begged Mercenaries Not To Attack / “may Your Relationship Be Sealed With A Wedding Soon” – Kemi Olunloyo To Davido / Celebrities With The Best Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.