Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Maritime: My Long Desire And Passion. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Maritime: My Long Desire And Passion. (665 Views)

How I Turned Fun And Passion Into 6 Million Naira / How Can One Strike Balance Between Career And Passion? / Career And Passion CONFUSION ADVISE Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Maritime: My Long Desire And Passion. by rimzo(m): 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2011
Hi all,
I have passion and desire to work in a maritime industry. I concluded my BS.c degree program in Geology recently and i don't know how to go about it. I have no one around me in the maritime industry to enlighten me on how to go about this.
Please people kindly shield more light on what school(s) or any professional courses you think i can go for to facilitate my long desire to become a key player in the maritime industry both in local and international.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Candid Advice / Edo Gov To Provide 3000 Jobs / Ipm And Ipa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.