Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Hermes Wins BBNaija Week 7 Head Of House Challenge - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Hermes Wins BBNaija Week 7 Head Of House Challenge (13822 Views)

Chichi Wins BBNaija Week 9 Head Of House Game / Phyna Wins BBNaija Week 8 Head Of House Challenge / Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hermes Wins BBNaija Week 7 Head Of House Challenge by emiron18(m): 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
Adulthood na scam
Watch full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5okQ2cTt034
Re: Hermes Wins BBNaija Week 7 Head Of House Challenge by doublecross(m): 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2022
Who be hermes.. what is big brother
Re: Hermes Wins BBNaija Week 7 Head Of House Challenge by ike007(m): 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2022
nkemoma:

Yes. Busily jobless.. Jobless minds

grin grin grin
Re: Hermes Wins BBNaija Week 7 Head Of House Challenge by Higgies(m): 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2022
That guy is gay. And the girl with scalded skull is lizbo.
Re: Hermes Wins BBNaija Week 7 Head Of House Challenge by lendahand(m): 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nairalandar:
Radarada
how much
Re: Hermes Wins BBNaija Week 7 Head Of House Challenge by Englishisamust: 11:41pm On Sep 05, 2022
ike007:

grin grin grin

When I tell you Nigerians are just frustrated looking for things to transfer thier aggression on, they will just hate something for no reason . How will a jobless person wey hunger won kill get time to buy DStv and TV takless of making subscription to watch bbn. Even the foolish on earth will never do that
Re: Hermes Wins BBNaija Week 7 Head Of House Challenge by Tqw1: 12:58am On Sep 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Hermes Wins BBNaija Week 7 Head Of House Challenge by Flossq: 7:18am On Sep 06, 2022
Oturatetuala:
Rubbish tv show. They should burn in hell

You better eradicate yourself from poverty mentality dirty fool
Re: Hermes Wins BBNaija Week 7 Head Of House Challenge by Oturatetuala(m): 7:26am On Sep 06, 2022
Flossq:

I can see your stupidity this early morning because you have no job.
Insulting someone who doesn't insult shows ur level of education. U this educated illiterate.
Re: Hermes Wins BBNaija Week 7 Head Of House Challenge by Oturatetuala(m): 7:30am On Sep 06, 2022
Flossq:

Just because I don't like the show does that mean I have poverty mentality? You are a total idiot, fool and untrained child of your parent..

May they weep over u this month I promise u. How can u just come here and talk to me like that. Are u the tv show? Ogun don kill u like that
Re: Hermes Wins BBNaija Week 7 Head Of House Challenge by vokowi: 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
NtiObaEneke:

Very dry
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Student Mercilessly Raped By Class Teacher (video) / MTN 'I Don Port" Dance Contest Entries - Top 5 / Watch These Comedy Skits By A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.