Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Phyna Wins BBNaija Week 8 Head Of House Challenge - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Phyna Wins BBNaija Week 8 Head Of House Challenge (17020 Views)

Chichi Wins BBNaija Week 9 Head Of House Game / Hermes Wins BBNaija Week 7 Head Of House Challenge / Nengi Wins First Head Of House Challenge. Picks Wathoni As Her Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phyna Wins BBNaija Week 8 Head Of House Challenge by OgaDeyVex: 5:39pm On Sep 12, 2022
Phyna Wins BBNaija Week 8 Head Of House Challenge, Reports.

2 Likes

Re: Phyna Wins BBNaija Week 8 Head Of House Challenge by OgaDeyVex: 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2022
This Is The Official BBNaija Head Of House

Proudly Brought To You By

6 Likes

Re: Phyna Wins BBNaija Week 8 Head Of House Challenge by Chaos14: 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
Oga you too fast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyna Wins BBNaija Week 8 Head Of House Challenge by OgaDeyVex: 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2022
Chaos14:
Oga you too fast

See More Photos Via www.. Com

1 Like

Re: Phyna Wins BBNaija Week 8 Head Of House Challenge by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
Congratulations my baby. What a great win.

8 Likes

Re: Phyna Wins BBNaija Week 8 Head Of House Challenge by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2022
Phyna for 100m

8 Likes

Re: Phyna Wins BBNaija Week 8 Head Of House Challenge by OgaDeyVex: 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
Phyna for 100m

Like Seriously Boss

2 Likes

Re: Phyna Wins BBNaija Week 8 Head Of House Challenge by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
This Is The Official BBNaija Head Of House

Proudly Brought To You By
Well done my brother.

1 Like

Re: Phyna Wins BBNaija Week 8 Head Of House Challenge by OgaDeyVex: 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
Follow Up To The Update

For a prize of gaining immunity from the week’s possible eviction, exclusive access to the Head of House Lounge for the week, and the liberty to pick one Housemate as an assistant (Deputy) with whom they will share the Head of House lounge was in play, the Housemates had their game faces on as usual in the week 8 of the Head of House game in the BBNaija Level Up.

The Big Brother Naija Week 8 started with the housemates competing for the head of house (HOH) position. Anyone who wins the Head of House task will have the privilege to occupy the Big Brother lounge for the coming week and have a place in the reality TV show till the coming week without worrying for eviction. The head of house winner will also be immune from nomination this week.

The challenge started with Big Brother introducing the game to the housemates and ended with carrying a ball with one hand and playing with care to finish in small time frame.

The Pocket BBNaija Head of House game is not as easy as you thought. It seems luck wasn’t on the side of other housemates who gave early lead as Phyna won.

Phyna has got a place till next week for winning the Head of House challenge in the reality TV show for week eight.

Phyna picked Groovy as her companion to spend the week with in the HoH Luxury bedroom. Groovy is also immune from nomination this week.

Stay connected To for the latest news on the new head of house in week 8 of the Big Brother season 7.
Re: Phyna Wins BBNaija Week 8 Head Of House Challenge by Viraltrends123: 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
Gone are the days. Days of cowbell mathematics competition, who want to be a millionaire, MTN hall of Fame, Zain interuniversity competition, that modays 5pm NTA tech show where students display their inventions etc

12 Likes

Re: Phyna Wins BBNaija Week 8 Head Of House Challenge by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
For straight one week, na dry garri with palm oil I dey chop

Sapa please leave me alone oooo

1 Like

Re: Phyna Wins BBNaija Week 8 Head Of House Challenge by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

Like Seriously Boss
Yes boss.
She's my favourite HM.

3 Likes

Re: Phyna Wins BBNaija Week 8 Head Of House Challenge by Akinsete19(m): 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
grin is like Mr and Mrs won't smell the head of the house lodge till they finish.

2 Likes

Re: Phyna Wins BBNaija Week 8 Head Of House Challenge by Abbvsgs6: 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2022
If you're Interested!, send an E-mail with your whatsap number to the Email attached in this photo and you'll get a swift reply!!

Re: Phyna Wins BBNaija Week 8 Head Of House Challenge by Onyi22(f): 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2022
She can win everything winable but she won't win the 100 million naira
Re: Phyna Wins BBNaija Week 8 Head Of House Challenge by asatemple(f): 7:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
Another week in big brother's house guaranteed
Re: Phyna Wins BBNaija Week 8 Head Of House Challenge by Capitalismisasc: 7:00pm On Sep 12, 2022
tongue useless agbero show, E be lyk say I go flog all of una koboko for ead.

1 Like

Re: Phyna Wins BBNaija Week 8 Head Of House Challenge by BISFOYAT(m): 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
My babe then ..
Re: Phyna Wins BBNaija Week 8 Head Of House Challenge by bigdammyj: 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2022
Noted>>
Re: Phyna Wins BBNaija Week 8 Head Of House Challenge by MadamOk(f): 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2022
Congratulations to her she will do better, so coordinated and free minded person

1 Like

Re: Phyna Wins BBNaija Week 8 Head Of House Challenge by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2022
young face old kitty. Simps what's say you.
Re: Phyna Wins BBNaija Week 8 Head Of House Challenge by timmilehin(m): 7:05pm On Sep 12, 2022
Sweet
Re: Phyna Wins BBNaija Week 8 Head Of House Challenge by Sirchiboy: 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2022
Capitalismisasc:
tongue useless agbero show, E be lyk say I go flog all of una koboko for ead.
Osaro your blood too hot
Re: Phyna Wins BBNaija Week 8 Head Of House Challenge by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
This geh wil be among the top three if not d wuner
Re: Phyna Wins BBNaija Week 8 Head Of House Challenge by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2022
Please someone should do me MTN data
As to enable me complete something online based on job
You can also check my signature.

Hunger dey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jenifa the. blockbuster / Should Adults Play School Children Roles In Nollywood Movies? / BBNaija: Frodd Wins Head Of House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.