Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,185 members, 7,839,037 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) (19178 Views)

Fury calls Joshua a coward for failing to meet 5pm deadline. Fight called off / Tyson Fury: I Will Knock Anthony Joshua Out Within Two Rounds / Tyson Fury Is The New WBC Heavyweight Champion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
MasterKernel:

Klitschko was old, in his prime, he was like Fury, nobody wants to fight him and his brother.
I think the guy Klitshko was the one the best Mike Tyson Day year

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
blasterman:

Go watch Bigbrother thats ur expertise

your ignorance is very clear to see.

AJ cannot beat Fury.

Anybody who knows boxing knows this without thinking.

Unless they fight in 2 years time or AJ massively improves

The other solution is for AJ to get SugarHill as his boxing coach

Go and rest, big brother ko, big sister ni. You think boxing is WWE that they act scripts for you guys.

Take it or leave it, Tyson Fury go collect!
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by blasterman(m): 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2022
MonsieurX:

If you like quote his panegyrics, he is beatable. AJ is the man to do it, Usyk loss or not.

Mr bigbrother

At the end of the day its all about money.

Fury Joshua fight will be 60/40 % split of the prize money which will be anywhere between 100million pound- 200 million pounds.

The question is will he take 50m and lose or wait till he is ready because now he is not ready.

The thing about heavy weight is that one punch can end it from either person but fury has better skills including defense.
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2022
MonsieurX:

If you like quote his panegyrics, he is beatable. AJ is the man to do it, Usyk loss or not.

Ok sir
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by Realist12: 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2022
Tonymegabush1:
Make una allow Anthony to rest oo...

But boxing life chai one fight in one year and the boxer will be leaving large meanwhile most ppl work almost everyday including Sunday yet can't meet up...

This life truly is not balanced lipsrsealed
you're only seeing the match but not seeing the daily works put in to be that fit. If he easy go fight one day make you self cashout now . You know how many good boxers that are not known yet or won't be known at all.
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2022
blasterman:

Mr bigbrother

At the end of the day its all about money.

Fury Joshua fight will be 60/40 % split of the prize money which will be anywhere between 100million pound- 200 million pounds.

The question is will he take 50m and lose or wait till he is ready because now he is not ready.

The thing about heavy weight is that one punch can end it from either person but fury has better skills including defense.

That "he isn't ready" is what his problem was. Instead of losing to bigger champs, he lost to smaller fighters... He would've been better off fighting Wilder & Fury, although management issue was a problem as they never reached an agreement.
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by tishbite42: 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2022
MT:

I agree with you but AJ and Wilder are arguably five steps down the steps to Iron Mike Tyson.

PS: If you quoted me and I didnt respond to you, just understand you are NOT worth the trouble. I don't throw stones at every dogs that bark.
Yeah.
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by Polynek(m): 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
Una won kill Dix guy 4 us grin
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by sylve11: 6:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
paulolee:
I pray make AJ no pick dt call bcoz dis fury don Dey set trap for AJ since day 1
If AJ try any nonsense n accept dt fight, na icu e go end up..
Wilder wey de beat since dt time still de train n no plan or talk about fighting
Make AJ get enough time to rest, train before thinking of a soft fight next year, make e find who e go fit beat to boost e confidence

grin grin cool
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by Charx122: 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Win or lose Anthony Joshua keeps cashing out

They desperately seek a match with AJ

They just want to finish this fine boy for nothing AJ no gooo oh!
This man go kill you O!
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by Moh247: 6:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
Charx122:

They just want to finish this fine boy for nothing AJ no gooo oh!
This man go kill you O!

Lol

grin. If he no go Na you go First call am afonjja

Go AJ!!
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by sylve11: 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
Respect55:
Joshua should just avoid this challenge like the plague of Egypt

grin grin cool
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by womaniser(m): 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
CowbellY:

If you know anything about Boxing. You'll know there's scarce anything else AJ could have done against Usyk. A much smaller and faster man than him. Not forgettimg a South paw. AJ fought has he should. Kept it tight. Had more hits on the night but Usyk has mad recovery strength ans managed a quick combo in the 10th round!

AJ was winning till the 9th!.

You think fury is serious ? You really think professional boxing is done by calling out people ? First He knows WBC would find it hard to sanction the fight because AJ isn't rated on there.

Secondly, the biggest problem is the split. He's offered a 80-20 split last time to run out of a fight.

You folks need to stop.
What are you saying? Usyk is invincible?
This is why I hate commenting on boxing on nairaland.
Fyi, AJ's best round was 9th not 'until 9th' and his strategy was to fatigue Usyk not outpoint him. Just for your education.

..and why will fury fear a fighter who lost his last two bouts and his confidence? The answer is opposite reason Aj didn't try to unify his belts and go against wilder in the first place.

Maybe you should actually watch bouts instead of reading nairaland's reviews.
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by RichAbujaGuy: 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Win or lose Anthony Joshua keeps cashing out

They desperately seek a match with AJ

Makes sense. Seems like AJ and Wilder have figured out the money formula to do just enough to stay in contention but let these oyinbos win the titles but continue to make millions. Just a thought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2022
Slynation:
Nawa oo... Someone has been losing back to back yet Tyson fury still wanna beat don't be silly outta somebody's son...grin I trust Joshua shaaah, fear no-go even let am approve that fight...Baba is still nursing the pains of Usyk's fists....
He wants to destroy him completely grin
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2022
Na joshua vs wilder i wan see. Then tyson vs usyk

1 Like

Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by Iyatostrong(f): 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
Okay, let us settle it here first. like for AJ, share for TF.
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by Charx122: 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2022
Moh247:

Lol

grin. If he no go Na you go First call am afonjja

Go AJ!!
I bind you.. AJ forget that belt na trap o!
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by glasshouse(m): 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
Well I feel AJ made lots of mistake and the first mistake that cursed him is not allowing Floid Mayweather train him .That was the same mistake Deontay Wielder made too even when Mayweather gave him a hand of friendship to prepare him against his third fight with Fury .
I honestly don't think that Robbt Garcia teaching AJ how to box in like a southpre will help AJ carrier .
Let him go back and learn from Floyed Mayweather the American way of boxing and he will be very good .
I took time to watch his match with Usyke and he lacked that skill to finish the job
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by Azularis: 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
Please leave AJ my alone. Go for Wilder your mate!
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by Slynation(m): 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
SweetDipBenny:
He wants to destroy him completely grin
grin grin
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by paulolee(m): 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
CowbellY:

AJ overhype ? You clearly no nothing about boxing mate. Check the statistics. AJ is the only top 10 who has fought with almost everyone on the Top 10. Not Fury, not Wilder.
AJ came through the line, I also say he's lost his hunger but overhype ? Never.
Na we de carry AJ for head, him no reach any of fury, wilder, usyk or even Ruiz self
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by Funflipper: 4:27am On Sep 07, 2022
Ibrahimcoomasie:
It's all about the Pounds and Dollars. AJ brings in the big bucks. A fight btw AJ and Fury will still bring in more money for the boxers that a fight between Fury and The Ukrainian champion. I don't blame Tyson Fury for that.

Common don't be ridiculous. The fight between Usyk and Fury will be the biggest in the history of boxing. Two natural born warriors who wouldn't go into an embarrassing meltdown like AJ after losing.
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by afrika(f): 5:16am On Sep 07, 2022
If he had minded his business and focused than come to his local town for beta identification, ewedu and kpekus of cuppy, he wud have been doing great in the UK.

Now see yourself, AJ.
Over hyping has messed u up
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by CowbellY: 8:27am On Sep 07, 2022
womaniser:

What are you saying? Usyk is invincible?
This is why I hate commenting on boxing on nairaland.
Fyi, AJ's best round was 9th not 'until 9th' and his strategy was to fatigue Usyk not outpoint him. Just for your education.

..and why will fury fear a fighter who lost his last two bouts and his confidence? The answer is opposite reason Aj didn't try to unify his belts and go against wilder in the first place.

Maybe you should actually watch bouts instead of reading nairaland's reviews.

Again everyone knows it was Wilder that ran away from AJ.

He even admitted it himself but you wouldn't know that when you only "watch" your boxing on Nairaland
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by CowbellY: 8:28am On Sep 07, 2022
afrika:
If he had minded his business and focused than come to his local town for beta identification, ewedu and kpekus of cuppy, he wud have been doing great in the UK.

Now see yourself, AJ.
Over hyping has messed u up

Was never overhyped and the username is nice.
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by Neitan(m): 9:22am On Sep 07, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drRV3O4TQQU

For your architectural designs and construction works, kindly send us a direct message: https:///message/KLDFNMZR3KZTI1
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by judedwriter(m): 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
See opportunity for AJ!

I sense an upset.
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by womaniser(m): 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
CowbellY:

Again everyone knows it was Wilder that ran away from AJ.

He even admitted it himself but you wouldn't know that when you only "watch" your boxing on Nairaland
One of the hardest punchers in the game is running from a fighter known to have poor stamina and a glass chin.

I'm done with your mentions abeg.
Re: Tyson Fury Calls Anthony Joshua Out For A Fight To Defend His WBC Belt (video) by fyinka47(m): 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
CowbellY:

Was never overhyped and the username is nice.
Hello

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rio 2016 Olympic Games Kick Off With Stunning Opening Ceremony (photos) / Georges Leekens: Stopping Iwobi And Iheancho Is The Secret To Win Super Eagles / Asisat Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Wins The Spanish Liga.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.