Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,077 members, 7,852,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

I Need Help On My Application To Spain. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Help On My Application To Spain. (486 Views)

Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain / My Trip To Spain Part 1 | Malaga / 2month Tourist Visa To Spain, How Do I Extend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On My Application To Spain. by HowardWolowitz: 7:13am On Sep 06, 2022
I want to make inquiries about Spain travel Visa. I was invited to attend a student Conference in the second week of December in Spain. Please can anyone hold me by the hand to tell of the material needed?

1. What will I do for the VISA application?

2. I will go for my passport tomorrow because the mail just came in and I trust God that there will be no hitch with the passport.

3. Flight tickets, do I need to book before VISA applications

Can anyone help me put the three to light. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On My Application To Spain. by Enddy50ty(m): 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
Following..
Re: I Need Help On My Application To Spain. by Cart23(m): 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2022
Spain’s visa application is very easy but the chances are 50:50 of you getting it.

If you have a good travel history & enough inflow in your accounts it’s an advantage
Re: I Need Help On My Application To Spain. by samtol4(m): 1:17am On Sep 07, 2022
You will apply for a Shengen visa. If the conference is funded your chances are high . Check their website for list of required docs
Re: I Need Help On My Application To Spain. by bigug04(m): 6:42am On Sep 15, 2022
First, do you have your passport?

(1) (Reply)

Uk Skilled Worker's Visa / How Can I Get Student Visa For my brother to hong Kong / I Lost Passport Since 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.