Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

What Is Wrong With These UI ? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Is Wrong With These UI ? (501 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Line Of Code? / Da Fuk Is Wrong With This Board? Useless Threads Everywhere!! / Please Help Look At My Code (what is wrong with my code ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With These UI ? by abostg(m): 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2022
Please rate and review

Re: What Is Wrong With These UI ? by cokeryusuf09(m): 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
abostg:
Please rate and review
what are you try to achieve with it
Re: What Is Wrong With These UI ? by abostg(m): 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
cokeryusuf09:

what are you try to achieve with it

Ok. Here users can register a maximum of 20 courses/subjects. The first pictures shows 10 has been registered, with privileged to edit and delete. While the second picture shows remaining slots for unregistered ones
Re: What Is Wrong With These UI ? by deekseen(m): 1:52pm On Sep 06, 2022
abostg:

Ok. Here users can register a maximum of 20 courses/subjects. The first pictures shows 10 has been registered, with privileged to edit and delete. While the second picture shows remaining slots for unregistered ones
Would have been better to start with one entry and allow users to create a new entry for each new addition than to leave 20 blank spaces at the beginning.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With These UI ? by abostg(m): 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2022
That's true. I thought about that too. Maybe I would go for that

Big thanks...I still need opinion on how user-friendly is the Ui
Re: What Is Wrong With These UI ? by muhammed50(m): 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2022
I think the UI should be initially empty.
Items should be added after clicking an ADD button or something just like a basic TODO App
Re: What Is Wrong With These UI ? by abostg(m): 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
muhammed50:
I think the UI should be initially empty.
Items should be added after clicking an ADD button or something just like a basic TODO App

Noted thanks

(1) (Reply)

. / Coding Whatsapp Group For Beginners / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.