Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

What Is A LION - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is A LION (216 Views)

A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God / I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being / God's Not Dead, He's Living On The Inside; Roaring Like A Lion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is A LION by oluchi557(f): 4:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
I dreamt last night of seeing lion in my father compound in the village,I was afraid but the Lion didn't attack me,

Dream interpreter please interpreter for me
Re: What Is A LION by JealousCobra(m): 4:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
oluchi557:
I dreamt last night of seeing lion in my father compound in the village,I was afraid but the Lion didn't attack me,

Dream interpreter please interpreter for me

Are you married before I gives you an answer??
Re: What Is A LION by oluchi557(f): 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
JealousCobra:

Are you married before I gives you an answer??

Am not married
Re: What Is A LION by JealousCobra(m): 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
oluchi557:

Am not married

Lions are symbol of strength, pride and leadership.. your dream signifies that you will bear a male child that with rule his kingdom..

Am not God but he speaks through humans.

A great person will come to your family through you.

Prophetic announcement is what am known for, so feel free to share thoughts with me,. Cheers.
Re: What Is A LION by oluchi557(f): 11:34pm On Sep 06, 2022
JealousCobra:

Lions are symbol of strength, pride and leadership.. your dream signifies that you will bear a male child that with rule his kingdom..

Prophetic announcement is what am known for, so feel free to share thoughts with me,. Cheers.

Thanks you sir.There is one too I would like to know the meaning.I saw myself in my village attending a wedding and I saw a man, looking weak, that was grateful for being alive to witness the wedding.
Later I saw my cousin sister near our kitchen telling me that the man has died,I felt pity for the man
At the same setting I saw my junior cousin sister at the same compound,who was married and is suppose to be at husband house,at that dream the marriage didn't work and she was back to her father house

This last one I saw myself hanging on a building wall,on a high level,I was afraid,but someone was hanging too and struggling to be free and I told him/her to step on my head to pass,later he was free,he also told me what to do to be free and I was coming out before I wake

Please tell me the meaning
Re: What Is A LION by oluchi557(f): 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2022
[quote author=JealousCobra post=116420129]

Prophetic announcement is what am known for, so feel free to share thoughts with me,. Cheers.[/quote

I thought lion is a bad animal to be seen in the dream
Re: What Is A LION by mysticwarrior(m): 11:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
It means you have a powerful and dangerous ancestral force in your family lineage.

(1) (Reply)

As A Muslim, Which Christian Song Do You Enjoy The Most? / / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/10/2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.