Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being (1175 Views)

A Lions Cub Is A Lion! A Kings Prince Is A King Jesus Christ SON Of God Is A God / Father Ejike Mbaka Pokes His Fingers In A Reporter's Face / "I'd Rather Go To Prison Than Report Child Abuse To Police"-catholic Archbishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by Chee59(f): 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2022
In this my short life, I've realised that of all the creatures God made, it is only human beings who have the capacity to easily forget good done to them.
Even a tiger, a lion, is more likely to remember past goodness than a human being who is more than willing to destroy you even after every thing you've done for them.
At this point, I'd rather put my fingers into a lion's mouth than trust another human being ever again.
I'd rather use a door to repeatedly bash my fingers against the wall before I'll trust another human being again.
Fear human beings.

2 Likes

Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by chiefolododo(m): 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2022
Ok,
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:15pm On Dec 08, 2022
TRUST can't be found in intelligent creatures if there is injustice or partiality!

Wait until Jesus Christ become King and pay all humans under his government the same wage then you will TRUST the one and only creature that can talk to you: HUMANS

But until then know that unjust distribution of wealth is the reason behind lack of trust among humans, you try to keep two dogs in your house, feed one often with roasted chicken and assorted meat then feed the other with bones while both of them can see what you're doing. Then you will see worst in the attitude of beasts! wink
Chee59:
In this my short life, I've realised that of all the creatures God made, it is only human beings who have the capacity to easily forget good done to them.
Even a tiger, a lion, is more likely to remember past goodness than a human being who is more than willing to destroy you even after every thing you've done for them.
At this point, I'd rather put my fingers into a lion's mouth than trust another human being ever again.
I'd rather use a door to repeatedly bash my fingers against the wall before I'll trust another human being again.
Fear human beings.

1 Like

Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by Chee59(f): 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
TRUST can't be found in intelligent creatures if there is injustice or partiality!

Wait until Jesus Christ become King and pay all humans under his government the same wage then you will TRUST the one and only creature that can talk to you: HUMANS

But until then know that unjust distribution of wealth is the reason behind lack of trust among humans, you try to keep two dogs in your house, feed one often with roasted chicken and assorted meat then feed the other with bones while both of them can see what you're doing. Then you will see worst in the attitude of beasts! wink
Everything is not money.
Human beings will work their way into your life over a period of time, years even, painstakingly gather all your secrets and use it to destroy you in one day.
Human beings are evil.
Show kindness to all.
But never ever trust any human alive.
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:22pm On Dec 08, 2022
Chee59:

Everything is not money.
Human beings will work their way into your life over a period of time, years even, painstakingly gather all your secrets and use it to destroy you in one day.
Human beings are evil.
Show kindness to all.

Let all humans earn equal wages, you will praise God that you were created a human but for now inequality is the problem man was perfectly created to the glory of God! smiley

1 Like

Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by Chee59(f): 11:23pm On Dec 08, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Let all humans earn equal wages, you will praise God that you were created a human but for now inequality is the problem man was perfectly created to the glory of God! smiley
If you think everything is about wages and income, sorry for you.
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:31pm On Dec 08, 2022
Chee59:

You are human, not so?

The one and only problem causing lack of trust is wages and income!

If all Nigerians agree today that from Buhari to the gateman at the local government should be paid the same amount as civil servants just tell welders that we no longer need burglaries neither iron doors or gates! smiley

1 Like

Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 08, 2022
Chee59:

Wow...you again
...so u lookin for man to spend moiney income & wage on u...corrřrrect?....dint I tell u am a Londoner, I drive range rover (only £39 000 cash..and that am willing to pay u 10,000 naira cash for friendship?
..U WANT? smiley
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by Chee59(f): 11:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
The Bible uses two words to describe the human heart.
"deceitful" and "desperately wicked"
Not just wicked but desperately wicked.
You can't make this up.
Even the Bible realises that you're safer with a wild animal, despite their wild nature than with another human being because of the kind of heart they possess.
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by olayiwola4u(m): 12:57am On Dec 09, 2022
Chee59:
Fear human beings.

Even the Holy Bible pronounces curse on anyone who puts his or her trust in another fellow human being, IRRESPECTIVE of the identity of the person.

Jeremiah 17:5... Cursed is the man whose trust is in man and make flesh his strength

Believe you me brother, billions of Christians are cursed already for that singular mistake.
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by Chee59(f): 6:49am On Dec 09, 2022
olayiwola4u:

Even the Holy Bible pronounces curse on anyone who puts his or her trust in another fellow human being, IRRESPECTIVE of the identity of the person.

Jeremiah 17:5... Cursed is the man whose trust is in man and make flesh his strength

Believe you me brother, billions of Christians are cursed already for that singular mistake.

That one is very true.

1 Like

Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by LordReed(m): 7:00am On Dec 09, 2022
Chee59:
Fear human beings.

You need to learn how to put people on a spectrum. Stop lumping everybody into one category. While nobody is perfect it doesn't mean that you won't find trustworthy people. And even among those trustworthy people you must decide who and who is worth what.
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by akwesenana: 10:55am On Dec 09, 2022
Dey don serve this one hot epang nkukwo for breakfast. Better carry him picture go Shiloh. grin grin
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by Chee59(f): 12:32am On Dec 10, 2022
akwesenana:
Dey don serve this one hot epang nkukwo for breakfast. Better carry him picture go Shiloh. grin grin
grin When I have my nose outside of a book, I love to observe people. Everything doesn't have to be about breakfast.

1 Like

Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 2:12am On Dec 10, 2022
Eeeeyah

Chee59:
Even a tiger, a lion, is more likely to remember past goodness
than a human being who is more than willing to destroy you even after every thing you've done for them.
Fear human beings.
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by Kobojunkie: 2:39am On Dec 10, 2022
Chee59:
The Bible uses two words to describe the human heart.
"deceitful" and "desperately wicked"
Not just wicked but desperately wicked.
You can't make this up.
Even the Bible realises that you're safer with a wild animal, despite their wild nature than with another human being because of the kind of heart they possess.
Now, if only you will choose to believe His every Word from this onwards, you will them see that God has been right about everything all along. grin
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by Chee59(f): 7:13am On Dec 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Now, if only you will choose to believe His every Word from this onwards, you will them see that God has been right about everything all along. grin
Most definitely. Sometimes we don't realise until after we've suffered immensely for our stubborness. God is always right about everything.
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:56am On Dec 10, 2022
You quoted God's word out of context!
The trust in that context isn't about virtues but money. As long as some are rich and some are poor TRUST can't work but let everything be distributed evenly you will appreciate your fellowman.
Why do you think humans keep spending fortune on weapons and training humans as security guards? They are now breeding dogs that are half wolf!
Well all these is because they want to protect what they have that others don't have! Matthew 6:19-21 smiley
olayiwola4u:

Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by Chee59(f): 9:56am On Dec 10, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
You quoted God's word out of context!
The trust in that context isn't about virtues but money. As long as some are rich and some are poor TRUST can't work but let everything be distributed evenly you will appreciate your fellowman.
Why do you think humans keep spending fortune on weapons and training humans as security guards? They are now breeding dogs that are half wolf!
Well all these is because they want to protect what they have that others don't have! Matthew 6:19-21 smiley
Pastor, rest
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:04am On Dec 10, 2022
Chee59:

Pastor, rest
We must search for the lost sheep of the house of Israel {Matthew 10:6} so if you're not one of them it's OK but you can't stop people from commenting when necessary on Nairaland! smiley

2 Likes

Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2022
olayiwola4u:

Indeed, all those who put their trust in flesh and blood are cursed, this from Genesis 3 vs 16 - 22. . However, not all accept or know this as they continue to hinge their salvation and success on the words and ideas of other men. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2022
Chee59:

Everything is not money.
Human beings are evil.
Show kindness to all.

Well, your experience doesn't change the fact that good and trustworthy people exist.

What were your criteria for selection?
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by Kobojunkie: 12:22am On Dec 13, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
Well, your experience doesn't change the fact that good and trustworthy people exist.
What were your criteria for selection?
No such thing exists on this planet. Humans, are by nature, fallible beings, and hence untrustworthy as a result. undecided
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:27am On Dec 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
No such thing exists on this planet. Humans, are by nature, fallible beings, and hence untrustworthy as a result. undecided

Lols, it will mean you've not experience a very loving relationship or have people take bullets for you, either on love relationships, platonic grounds or work related.

Trust itself has a science to it. I wan sleep I'll break it down tomorrow if you care.
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by Kobojunkie: 1:14am On Dec 13, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
Lols, it will mean you've not experience a very loving relationship or have people take bullets for you, either on love relationships, platonic grounds or work related.

Trust itself has a science to it. I wan sleep I'll break it down tomorrow if you care.
No matter how loving a relationship is or how cared for you think you have been, the fact of life is you will also have had to endure heartaches, sometimes betrayal in those very same relationships you hold to. That is why in every human relationship such things as patience, forgiveness, endurance, are prescribed for success. The reason simply being humans are fallible and hence untrustworthy and so you are expected to plan for and to accept many of the failures to come. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:25am On Dec 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
No matter how loving a relationship is or how cared for you think you have been, the fact of life is you will also have had to endure heartaches, sometimes betrayal in those very same relationships you hold to. That is why in every human relationship such things as patience, forgiveness, endurance, are prescribed for success. The reason simply being humans are fallible and hence untrustworthy and so you are expected to plan for and to accept many of the failures to come. lipsrsealed

What's your definition of trust?

Sure humans are fallible, no doubt, it never negates the fact that you need to trust certain people. Without trust nothing will work, what you're addressing is absolute trust.
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by Kobojunkie: 2:46am On Dec 14, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
1. What's your definition of trust?

2. Sure humans are fallible, no doubt, it never negates the fact that you need to trust certain people. Without trust nothing will work, what you're addressing is absolute trust.
1. Reliability!
Trust

1. firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability, or strength of someone or something .
2. Consider also the meaning of the word fallible...
fallible

capable of making mistakes or being erroneous.
...which suggests unreliability. So we have that the fact that humans are by nature unreliable means you shouldn't hold firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability , or strength or any human. undecided
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by Yusufisraelj(m): 9:27am On Dec 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Reliability!
2. Consider also the meaning of the word fallible...
...which suggests unreliability. So we have that the fact that humans are by nature unreliable means you shouldn't hold firm belief in the reliability, truth, ability , or strength or any human. undecided

I just weak for your matter, where I want start self?

Do you trust your dad or mom?

Secondly the chair you sit on are you doubting it will break while you sit on it?

The food you eat, are you sure it's not poison by the person who cooked it?

The fact that humans are fallible doesn't relegate the place of trust, when everything is being looked at with the eye of suspicion then everything thing around that situation is questionable.

There is such thing as trust and there are humans who should be trusted provided they operate from the place of sincerity (interactions with clear intent), the need for adjustment will always be there because we don't know all, and a reasonable person will continue to iterate into better "versions" of themselves that's growth.
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by Kobojunkie: 3:25pm On Dec 14, 2022
Yusufisraelj:
1. I just weak for your matter, where I want start self? Do you trust your dad or mom?

2. Secondly the chair you sit on are you doubting it will break while you sit on it? The food you eat, are you sure it's not poison by the person who cooked it?

3. The fact that humans are fallible doesn't relegate the place of trust, when everything is being looked at with the eye of suspicion then everything thing around that situation is questionable.

4. There is such thing as trust and there are humans who should be trusted provided they operate from the place of sincerity (interactions with clear intent), the need for adjustment will always be there because we don't know all, and a reasonable person will continue to iterate into better "versions" of themselves that's growth.
1. If you are trying to present a sentimental argument of sorts, then I am afraid you have veered straight into the path of silliness. undecided

2. Even before we sit, we unconsciously eye the seat to be certain it is in good condition and able, to the best of our assessment, carry the weight we are about to put on it before sitting in it. Even before we eat, we unconsciously reach an understanding that it is safe to eat before we push it in mouth. If cooked by someone we consider high risk, we proceed with even more caution, with hope that we are wrong. undecided

3. Suspicion, as I already explained isn't the only approach to tackling the fallibility is. I mentioned how in most every human relationship there is expressed need for such ideas as patience, tolerance, perseverance, even love that overlooks faults. undecided

By the way, did you know that the reason why nature makes babies cute, innocent, and cuddly has to do with countering the fallibility issue in humans? undecided

4. I am afraid these things only exist in your mind as you obviously need to ignore facts in enforce this l idea on any level. undecided

1 Like

Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by coputa(m): 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

We are talking about flesh and blood here, the same person that showed you love and took bullets for your sake will tomorrow push you into the ocean , that's why,the day you stop trusting human, that's the day you start living right.
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by coputa(m): 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You are on Point.
Re: I'd Rather Put My Fingers In A Lion's Mouth Than Trust Another Human Being by harmargedon: 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
Chee59:
Fear human beings.
you can't trust everyone, but believe me when I tell you this, there are people whom you can trust with your life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Qur'an, So Amazing / The Joy Of Sharing The Good News / Odega Shawa Exposes The Pastors Of The Apocalypse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.