Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? (36590 Views)

I’m An Adult, I’m Not A Kid. I'm Just Suffering From Dwarfism - 22-year-old / How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by NJV: 9:13pm On Sep 06, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
As a parent or a teacher to this type of kid,, how would you handle the child when he/she goes wild like this??

Beat him/her??

Shout at him/her??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6ZwUbC5ebA

Biko how old is this child again to be doing this?

Such tendencies didn't start today. They must have started long b4 now but never addressed cos of the society that massages such useless attitudes in children!

Only 1 resetting slap ( children's size) will bring her senses back. U don't condone such in a child or else u will have a monster to contend with in future. God forbid!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by Brownshoe: 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
Enlist this one to Nigeria military school.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
maureensylvia:
ADHD!

ADHD kids destroy property as a way of coping with anger.

They can't control there frustrations and extreme feelings until they destroy properties.

It actually calms there nerves for a while and make them feel satisfied.

Best is to wait until the girl has calmed down before punishing her, while she's growing and she continues such,they should make her accountable for the destroyed properties

This is grammar. If she destroys anything her parents will pay. I have also seen nurseries blacklisting a child after actions like this. I guess that's why they left the child so they can have enough evidence to expell her.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
NJV:

Biko how old is this child again to be doing this?

Such tendencies didn't start today. They must have started long b4 now but never addressed cos of the society that massages such useless attitudes in children!

Only 1 resetting slap ( children's size) will bring her senses back. U don't condone such in a child or else u will have a monster to contend with in future. God forbid!

Well said
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by Emman08: 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
This one cannot be cast out except by fasting and prayer grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by afamaustin(m): 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2022
She's possessed needs beating and prayers
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by princewarri1985: 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
As a parent or a teacher to this type of kid,, how would you handle the child when he/she goes wild like this??

Beat him/her??

Shout at him/her??

She learnt the bad habit from her mother

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by Juoflife1(f): 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
Since they don't beat children, they should make her arrange all the things she scattered. By the time she finish arranging everything, I'm sure she will not try it again.
This can never be be child tho. Dem no born am cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by kologba: 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
Bring her to Nigeria...just for 1 year...then use Cain on her... And teach her some manners..,.then return her...if u don't do this...this girl will beat u in the public tear ur cloth into pics...
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by philips007(m): 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

Beat him/her??

Shout at him/her??

Koboko will do the job

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by naijapikin2(m): 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2022
One loud bark from me is enough to reset this child
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by lamalang(m): 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2022
Koboko will cure her
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by Timoleon(m): 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2022
That video of the Ugandan woman was truly traumatizing. She poured her life’s frustration at the poor child. I also hated that neighbors did nothing about it.
Realestatevixen:
The best approach is exactly what the teacher is doing. Remain calm until she is done throwing tantrums .

It may not be easy when you start this journey, but with time it becomes part of you.
You see ehn, children actually depend on us for calm. You as the adult should model how to control emotions before these children. When you hit that child, you have compounded the problem because you have not taught the child anything about calm and managing their emotions.

Whatever method you decide to employ, please ensure you DO NOT BEAT the child.

P.s If you are here and you are saying beat, knock her etc., then there's no difference between you and that Ugandan woman in that video torturing that innocent two year old little girl. I wept profusely while watching that video, in fact, I am yet to heal from that trauma.

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by SeriouslySense(m): 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2022
smiley smiley Total food deprivation is not advisable. Food is a necessity, maybe not getting the expensive or delicious food , will make her think a twice another time.

frozen70:

Keep her in a naughty corner in the classroom where she will be restricted for a while
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by Fantazy(m): 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2022
This one can burn down the house one day if care is not taken.

I will beat the madness outta her

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by faceland: 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2022
Memorable beating. You just need to do it once.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by Zeewirld: 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

Beat him/her??

Shout at him/her??

....No responsible Nigerian parent will stand by and watch a child behave so weird ...Better cane go down touch the body

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by komekn(m): 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

Beat him/her??

Shout at him/her??

Very very simple one summer holiday in Nigeria and the madness will end infact as you get into the airport in Nigeria you will see results.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by faceland: 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
Realestatevixen:
The best approach is exactly what the teacher is doing. Remain calm until she is done throwing tantrums .

It may not be easy when you start this journey, but with time it becomes part of you.
You see ehn, children actually depend on us for calm. You as the adult should model how to control emotions before these children. When you hit that child, you have compounded the problem because you have not taught the child anything about calm and managing their emotions.

P.s If you are here and you are saying beat, knock her etc., then there's no difference between you and that Ugandan woman in that video torturing that innocent two year old little girl. I wept profusely while watching that video, in fact, I am yet to heal from that trauma.

I would beat her and let her know that bad behavior has consequences. As a black, if she did that in front of a police officer they might shoot her.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by Spanki(f): 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2022
youngelder:
MAKE I NO JUST WRITE WETIN DEY MY MIND

Something like KoBoKo cheesy grin shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by LINSAR: 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
faceland:

I would beat her and let her know that bad behavior has consequences. As a black, if she did that in front of a police officer they might shoot her.

Beat a kid abroad?

You're losing that child to the government.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by Trilz(m): 10:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
Person, you go use slap follow
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by Ashirioluwa: 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
She needs a real Nigerian parents to drive out that wildness or madness of her a thing out from her.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by byteem: 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
maureensylvia:
ADHD!

ADHD kids destroy property as a way of coping with anger.

They can't control there frustrations and extreme feelings until they destroy properties.

It actually calms there nerves for a while and make them feel satisfied.

Best is to wait until the girl has calmed down before punishing her, while she's growing and she continues such,they should make her accountable for the destroyed properties

Brain Resetting slap will cure ADHD p
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by frozen70(f): 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2022
SeriouslySense:
smiley smiley Total food deprivation is not advisable. Food is a necessity, maybe not getting the expensive or delicious food , will make her think a twice another time.

If you read my post well I didn't mention food, so I don't know why your post was mentioning food on my comments
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by purejustice36: 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2022
I’ll say what I’ll do in real life and not just social media

If na my pikin I go tie am up first
Keep am for sun for 30mins make the head hot small
Then use better koboko flog sense enter her head and ensure say she pack every thing and arrange them accordingly

Till life go end she no go try am again
And if na American we dey , na to just fly her down to naija make my mama handle her for 2 yrs

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by vaca1: 12:05am On Sep 07, 2022
Aldebaran:
Most kids born till the 80s will never do this, thanks to the original parents then....

Now, we copy the foolish British and American way of life that says we should spare the rod... sad
I no copy oo.. Raised my four kids without any useless house help. The last one is Six years . They all have chores in the house. They respect themselves anywhere they are. We all cook together and if you refuse, you go to bed empty stomach. No mercy.

They know I'm a disciplinarian and they love me so much as I love them too. And I provide them with all of their needs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by udomma1005(m): 12:20am On Sep 07, 2022
This can't happen in my house, NEVER!
The pickin dey Craze.......?
She go lose one thing for bodi!
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by lekani4real(m): 12:20am On Sep 07, 2022
The child should be corrected
Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by nams77: 12:32am On Sep 07, 2022
Realestatevixen:

I will punish the child with a punishment that is commensurate for her age. Our parents discipline us wella that's why we turned out alright.

Na this type of pikin go grow up carry knife stab husband because she is angry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by Betgold84: 12:33am On Sep 07, 2022
Yankee psycho kid. Lol
E fit b d papa or mama gene day function Inside her.

BluntCrazeMan:

Beat him/her??

Shout at him/her??

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Way To Handle This Type Of Wildness In A Kid? by Prince2bad(m): 12:35am On Sep 07, 2022
Aldebaran:
Most kids born till the 80s will never do this, thanks to the original parents then....

Now, we copy the foolish British and American way of life that says we should spare the rod... sad

So I guess the original parents didn't do a job well done or we simple choose to forsake whatever we learnt...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Husbands Have Become Scarce - Blueprint / My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out / My Ex Or My New Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.