Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:23 PM

Pls Help How Can I Sell On Binance ? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls Help How Can I Sell On Binance ? (366 Views)

How Can I Get Verified On Binance / Are your a major dealer(wholesales) of Clothes and Shoes then sell on OMall / Should I Sell A Property And Go Into Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help How Can I Sell On Binance ? by Anchortargetk(m): 6:19pm On Sep 06, 2022
As a Newbie I bought Binance 9500 Naira.UDST $12:47 ...

I tried to sell it via P2P I keep seeing Limit .The buyer that has a limit of $11 I found out is in the Middle east on the Binance Apps.

Please I repeat I'm a newbie does it mean I won't be able to sell it ?

I'm hustling even the 9500 was lend to me , Someone told me I could buy then sell next day and make little money ,I'm confused .

Please help how can I sell the Coin .

When I wanted to buy it wasn't hard like this
Re: Pls Help How Can I Sell On Binance ? by LikeAking: 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2022
Anchortargetk:
As a Newbie I bought Binance 9500 Naira.UDST $12:47 ...

I tried to sell it via P2P I keep seeing Limit .The buyer that has a limit of $11 I found out is in the Middle east on the Binance Apps.

Please I repeat I'm a newbie does it mean I won't be able to sell it ?

I'm hustling even the 9500 was lend to me , Someone told me I could buy then sell next day and make little money ,I'm confused .

Please help how can I sell the Coin .

When I wanted to buy it wasn't hard like this

Abeg explain dis biz well.
Re: Pls Help How Can I Sell On Binance ? by macrodata(m): 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
Bros, person wey advice you how to buy should advice you how to sell. It's not proper to give anyone financial advice because as it turns out now, you may have lost your money if I understand what you've just said (which I dont).
Re: Pls Help How Can I Sell On Binance ? by Anchortargetk(m): 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2022
macrodata:
Bros, person wey advice you how to buy should advice you how to sell. It's not proper to give anyone financial advice because as it turns out now, you may have lost your money if I understand what you've just said (which I dont).
Bros .I tire Ooo ,I just came Across a Guy on this Platform ,he says how to make $10 a day by buying and selling Bitcoin in Binance ooo ,I Joined his WhatsApp Group..The Guy sent a Video of one Daniel Hustle on WhatsApp Group .I watched it and try to Implement ,When I ask questions the guy will direct me to the Video ..Says he is always Busy .

Have watched the Video Tire ,I just needed an Explanation by anyone here that is into stuff like this make I sell this thing abeg ,The guy that Borrowed me the 10k I used is Madly on My neck..

I just try too at least to do something ... Even if I no make any $ make I just sell it refund my Debt Jare...

Please note that the Guy didn't Ask a Dime from me ...
Re: Pls Help How Can I Sell On Binance ? by Anchortargetk(m): 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2022
So As much as Cryto is talked about .. People that Trades are not on this Forum ..

Na Waooo.
Re: Pls Help How Can I Sell On Binance ? by Yasiok(m): 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
Anchortargetk:
So As much as Cryto is talked about .. People that Trades are not on this Forum ..

Na Waooo.
just say make we watch your video
Re: Pls Help How Can I Sell On Binance ? by Anchortargetk(m): 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
Yasiok:
just say make we watch your video
. What the Hell are you talking about .. that is not my video for God's sake I'm not Daniel Hustle ..What such of an insane Comment is this ....

I remove the Video ....
Re: Pls Help How Can I Sell On Binance ? by Almyteekd(m): 10:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
oga u need help and you still get pride undecided
Re: Pls Help How Can I Sell On Binance ? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 06, 2022
Op, type this your question on YouTube

U will c a lot of YouTube videos to watch and learn
Re: Pls Help How Can I Sell On Binance ? by Titusolufemi(m): 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
Chat me up, I will explain to you
0.seven 0 890.626.04
Re: Pls Help How Can I Sell On Binance ? by Anchortargetk(m): 11:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
Almyteekd:
oga u need help and you still get pride undecided
It's Obvious Help Needed is not Offered by the One that Resorted to Insults .

Pride is not Included in my Comment .

Everyone won't think alike sir..

Directions would definitely come from a Wiling Heart .

Thanks
Re: Pls Help How Can I Sell On Binance ? by Anchortargetk(m): 11:47pm On Sep 06, 2022
Titusolufemi:
Chat me up, I will explain to you
0.seven 0 890.626.04
You are Awesome !

(1) (Reply)

Why I Ended My Soccer Project In Nigeria / Starting Cooking Gas Refilling Business / Make At Least $1000 Monthly Trading With Our Auto Trader Bot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.