Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,738 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo (61800 Views)

Graduate Who Travelled Abroad Reveals He Earns Over N25m In 1 Year As Bus Driver / Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened / Friends Who Study Together Graduate With First Class Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by FullBlastLight: 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2022
Reactions As Secondary School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Together Shares 4 Years Throwback Photo

A group of friends has sparked reactions on social media with their before vs after photos following their relocation to a foreign country together.

A man with Twitter handle @Petersen_209 , who is among the four guys shared a throwback photo of all four in their secondary school uniform, and uploaded a picture of them abroad, posing the same way and staying in the same position.

It is interesting to note that the person who took on the role of the photographer also traveled with them. Though he did not show in any of the images, Peterson revealed that he was with them.

Twitter reacts;

Atweep @nathan_oji said; I pray it’s the same person who took both pictures cos I want everyone to win.

@RitaG81780126: “May Jehovah protect you guys from any evil eyes; may any girl no come in between una; may any of una girlfriends not separate this friendship.”

@Petersen_209: “Better look for better people to walk with and engage in healthy competition, Bad company corrupt good manner.”

@IhejirikaG: “Why do I have this feeling that the picture from 2018 was shot in the University of Ibadan..CONGRATULATIONS.”

@jesseaaronzion: “The way small boys of nowadays grow very fast.. 2018 here see d huge diff.. Wow.. Me no chnge oo but bw the yrs I hav 3boys.”

@FWealth147: “Baba this una old age em, Where una Waka go ?What a faster transformation. Thank God say una get better update.”

@UjaOliver: “Great historical picture.This sort of throw- back picture is what makes good documentary.But I am sure in time all of you will have different opinions on this.”

https://www.yabacampus.com/reactions-as-school-friends-who-travelled-abroad-together-shares-4years-throwback-photo/

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by dawnomike(m): 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
I admire their friendship...

213 Likes 13 Shares

Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by darocha1: 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2022
Friendship goals.

Reminder!

It can't be same for everyone. Don't waste too much time on trying to enter the abroad.

Time & Tide waits for no man.

168 Likes 8 Shares

Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by Princessogaraya(f): 10:40pm On Sep 06, 2022
I love them

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by emorse(m): 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2022
Are they married yet? Na person talk say make I help am ask o grin grin grin grin

64 Likes

Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:07am On Sep 07, 2022
Princessogaraya:
I love them

Like having somes with them. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by Chizzyjforce: 12:45am On Sep 07, 2022
They look good home and abroad

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by Luckysbab: 1:01am On Sep 07, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Like having somes with them. grin grin

Needless comment

7 Likes

Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by PlayerMeji: 1:13am On Sep 07, 2022
Then enters a pretty woman...!

grin

19 Likes

Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by OLESCO(f): 2:38am On Sep 07, 2022
Just wahooo
Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by Nobody: 3:16am On Sep 07, 2022
Problems & Hatred will begin to rear their heads among these friends the moment they begin to marry. It's always like that.

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by vincentjk(m): 3:22am On Sep 07, 2022
All I see are fresh boys wey enter better side take chop up well.
Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:01am On Sep 07, 2022
Nothing new...

E no deep like that

5 Likes

Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by Doorlarss(m): 6:06am On Sep 07, 2022
Real friendship

1 Like

Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by zicoraads: 6:16am On Sep 07, 2022
One thing that struck me is how their skin has remained the same.

If it was that other gender, even the very black ones will become light skinned, and what they'll tell you is that the camera became better. Or the weather abroad has got them toned.

They all look good.

145 Likes 10 Shares

Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by oz4real83(m): 6:24am On Sep 07, 2022
Most pics of people you see with this kind of friendship were either primary or secondary school friends, they were real friends unlike the ones you meet in higher institutions who never give a damn about you but only become monitoring spirits in your life undecided

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by Skyfornia(m): 7:01am On Sep 07, 2022
True friendship is a virtue

5 Likes

Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by robinso01(m): 7:19am On Sep 07, 2022
And they still maintain their complexions. If it were to be our ladies, you will hear I don't bleach, it's the weather at abroad that changes their colors, as if kante and rudiger have not been there since.

86 Likes 11 Shares

Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by Baronthecelebri: 8:03am On Sep 07, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Problems & Hatred will begin to rear their heads among these friends the moment they begin to marry. It's always like that.
yeah, you're right

6 Likes

Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by Landmack: 8:05am On Sep 07, 2022
zicoraads:
One thing that struck me is how their skin has remained the same.

If it was that other gender, even the very black ones will become light skinned, and what they'll tell you is that the camera became better. Or the weather abroad has got them toned.

They all look good.

True

But can u shvt up?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by SolarEngr(m): 8:22am On Sep 07, 2022
It's good to have this kind of committed friendship. mhen things will be very easy.

2 Likes

Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by Michello5(m): 8:41am On Sep 07, 2022
everywhere good for them nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by BigDawsNet: 8:41am On Sep 07, 2022
I love this
Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by SinGbere(m): 8:41am On Sep 07, 2022
Ok
Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by Pells: 8:42am On Sep 07, 2022
Living in 3rd world country and living in a developed country grin grin grin
You go fear na embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by sonnie10: 8:42am On Sep 07, 2022
emorse:
Are they married yet? Na person talk say make I help am ask o grin grin grin grin
Once they get married, that bond will break.

22 Likes

Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by charlypoker(m): 8:42am On Sep 07, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Reactions As Secondary School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Together Shares 4 Years Throwback Photo

A group of friends has sparked reactions on social media with their before vs after photos following their relocation to a foreign country together.

A man with Twitter handle @Petersen_209 , who is among the four guys shared a throwback photo of all four in their secondary school uniform, and uploaded a picture of them abroad, posing the same way and staying in the same position.

It is interesting to note that the person who took on the role of the photographer also traveled with them. Though he did not show in any of the images, Peterson revealed that he was with them.

Cute, I am quite sure that they help each other out to jakpa from hell hole naija. Some so called friends won't help their guy
Twitter reacts;

Atweep @nathan_oji said; I pray it’s the same person who took both pictures cos I want everyone to win.

@RitaG81780126: “May Jehovah protect you guys from any evil eyes; may any girl no come in between una; may any of una girlfriends not separate this friendship.”

@Petersen_209: “Better look for better people to walk with and engage in healthy competition, Bad company corrupt good manner.”

@IhejirikaG: “Why do I have this feeling that the picture from 2018 was shot in the University of Ibadan..CONGRATULATIONS.”

@jesseaaronzion: “The way small boys of nowadays grow very fast.. 2018 here see d huge diff.. Wow.. Me no chnge oo but bw the yrs I hav 3boys.”

@FWealth147: “Baba this una old age em, Where una Waka go ?What a faster transformation. Thank God say una get better update.”

@UjaOliver: “Great historical picture.This sort of throw- back picture is what makes good documentary.But I am sure in time all of you will have different opinions on this.”

https://www.yabacampus.com/reactions-as-school-friends-who-travelled-abroad-together-shares-4years-throwback-photo/
Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by etrouble: 8:43am On Sep 07, 2022
emorse:

Yes, they have married each other in unholy homosexual marriage
Re: School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:43am On Sep 07, 2022
Did they select themselves.... No one just try handsome? Why na?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Does It Take Extremely Long Time To Obtain University Transcript In Nigeria / Primary 4 Pupil Constructs 'Gun' In Borno. Recovered In School. Photos / A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.