Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Help 4 Oceanic Bank Interview! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help 4 Oceanic Bank Interview! (775 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help 4 Oceanic Bank Interview! by yuucee: 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2007
CAN SOME1 IN THE HOUSE HELP ME WITH WHAT SHOULD BE EXPECTED IN OCEANIC BANK INTERVIEW. PLS, SOME1 SHOULD DO WELL 2 COME 2 MY AID AS I WILL BE HAVING THE INTERVIEW WITH THEM ON MONDAY:20th OF AUGUST.
Re: Help 4 Oceanic Bank Interview! by ebitim(m): 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2007
Put on a black suit with a white shirt and a blue tie. Be prepared for questions like tell us about urself,where do you want to be in the next Five years and why you want to work with them.also know there vision and mission statements and ask the interviewer how they plan to be the number one bank in the country. That apart pls i would like to know when you wrote your text in what state and how you where informed. For i wrote mine in abeokuta last year november and was informed via email that i passed in december but ve not yet been called for interview
Re: Help 4 Oceanic Bank Interview! by yuucee: 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2007
hello! EBITIM, I lack words 2 express my profound appreciation over ur response 2 my posting. THANKS A LOT. As to where I wrote the said, it WAS @ ARMY DAY SECONDARY SCHOOL, ENUGU LATE LAST MONTH. AND THE INTERVIEW WILL BE @ ONITSHA IN ANAMBRA STATE ON 20TH AUGUST, 2007. ONCE MORE, THANKS 4 UR KIND POSTING. JUST KEEP UR FINGERS CROSSED. U "MUST" CERTAINLY BE CALLED. 1 LOVE.

(1) (Reply)

Development Jobs @ Undp / Turn $1 To $3125 / Mds Test Result How Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.