Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

“This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz (2545 Views)

Tacha Gets Herself A Customized Cow To Celebrate Her 25th Birthday / Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade / Teebillz Shares Photos Of His 2 Sons, Throws Shade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz by NaijaCover(m): 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
Update From . COM

Actress Eniola Badmus has gifted herself a Mercedes Benz GLE 450 as she turned a year older today September 7, Reports.

She Posted The Photos of the ride on her Instagram page As Sighted By and She Wrote;

”Birthday gift to myself……I really don’t know where to start from but I try shaaaaa …….This is pure hard work y’all can testify to it”

See The Photos As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiNgJ4jD9d8/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=7c0de8f8-c2e6-4491-b4ee-0e8b099ad3f3&ig_mid=7D1AEBBC-8F29-49F5-8995-7C0BFA7DDC23

Source: BLOG

1 Like

Re: “This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz by NaijaCover(m): 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
Cc: Lalasticlala Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun
Re: “This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz by NaijaCover(m): 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
Money Is Really Good, My Brother & Sister

That's Why Dey Hustle Hard
Re: “This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz by slawomir: 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr

Congratulations

See ride...The ride mad..

Na im i still dey manage one low budget ass venza and voltron for how many years....
I need to double my huzzle.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz by Sablexxxtoons: 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
Beautiful ride.. the sight of the ride just dey please my body

2 Likes

Re: “This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz by Corridon: 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
Olosho work pays.
Re: “This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
Pure hard work indeed... Clito hard work
Re: “This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz by Trilz(m): 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
We still never read your news finish for gistlover hand.

I do data entry jobs check my signature.

1 Like

Re: “This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz by NaijaCover(m): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Congratulations

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Re: “This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz by M23M(f): 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2022
Wow. Nice ride.
First time bring 'goodness'.

1 Like

Re: “This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
Hard work.

Ok. Why I never buy too
Re: “This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz by NaijaCover(m): 8:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
M23M:
Wow. Nice ride.

First time bring 'goodness'.

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Nlfpmod And Seun
Re: “This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz by Revolva(m): 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2022
We don hear and we no send dem
Re: “This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz by CapodeCapouti(m): 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2022
How hard is the work that your male counterparts are not buying these kind of cars?
Re: “This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
Nice, I’ll like this for my birthday �
Re: “This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
The car make sense

Congrats to her
Re: “This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
post=116448049:
Update From . COM

Actress Eniola Badmus has gifted herself a Mercedes Benz GLE 450 as she turned a year older today September 7, Reports.

She Posted The Photos of the ride on her Instagram page As Sighted By and She Wrote;

”Birthday gift to myself……I really don’t know where to start from but I try shaaaaa …….This is pure hard work y’all can testify to it”

See The Photos As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CiNgJ4jD9d8/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=7c0de8f8-c2e6-4491-b4ee-0e8b099ad3f3&ig_mid=7D1AEBBC-8F29-49F5-8995-7C0BFA7DDC23

Source: BLOG

Boss lady!

Since u left acting, which other work have u been doing "HARDLY OO" ? I won't TESTIFY to what I don't know ooo! I am sure no be CLICTOCURRENCY .. grin cheesy
Re: “This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz by Queengolden(f): 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
Gistlover is coming for her, we will soon know drug mules for Amoda

1 Like

Re: “This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz by mhizandrea1(f): 11:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
Abeg make una leave talk undecided there is a clear difference between a motor, car, ride, and a clean ride grin grin grin
Re: “This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz by my3name(m): 12:32am On Sep 08, 2022
Drugs pays well
Re: “This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz by TheWolfen(m): 2:09am On Sep 08, 2022
Nice baby car. I love Benz.
Congrats badmus youngie mama

1 Like

Re: “This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz by TheWolfen(m): 2:24am On Sep 08, 2022
Queengolden:
Gistlover is coming for her, we will soon know drug mules for Amoda
Who is gistlover? Is this person God?
Children of hate will never seize to amaze me. Who is the drug mole for E money then since y'all claim to know drug people?
All y'all do is to tannish people image. If you don't have evidence to back up claims then it is better you keep people names out your month. This kinda attitude get naysayers like yall sued or locked up in develop countries. They will sue your ass and you will pay through the nose I tell you.

my3name:
Drugs pays well

Did you sold the "drugs" to her in wholesale price?

1 Like

Re: “This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz by LikeAking: 2:46am On Sep 08, 2022
The ride madt!

Wo fit ep me for dis life?
Re: “This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz by NaijaCover(m): 5:45am On Sep 08, 2022
Lalasticlala Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun

Please Push To Nairaland Forum Homepage
Re: “This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz by Gadafii: 5:49am On Sep 08, 2022
This eniola that year wey fat like Yokozuna

She don go work on her body, and looking thick and sexy now

If your fat please work on your self , because it’s not healthy
Re: “This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz by naTure2nuTure(f): 9:25am On Sep 08, 2022
wow
Re: “This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz by Mercury12(m): 10:22am On Sep 08, 2022
Gadafii:
This eniola that year wey fat like Yokozuna

She don go work on her body, and looking thick and sexy now

If your fat please work on your self , because it’s not healthy

Eyan caterpillar grin

Busty don turn slim girl cheesy
If there is any I like about her it is her zeal and strength to get back in right shape. All that fat is unhealthy so burn it off though she took the surgical route and that still doest take away the credit. She will have to maintain certain lifestyle to stay in shape now
Re: “This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz by We4all: 11:50am On Sep 08, 2022
TheWolfen:

Children of hate will never seize to amaze me. Who is the drug mole for E money then since y'all claim to know drug people?
All y'all do is to tannish people image. If you don't have evidence to back up claims then it is better you keep people names out your month. This kinda attitude get naysayers like yall sued or locked up in develop countries. They will sue your ass and you will pay through the nose I tell you.

Chill! There’s plenty of evidence.
Re: “This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz by Queengolden(f): 12:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
TheWolfen:

glad you mentioned developed countries, that's why people like her can afford such a car in a less developed country....shebi funke Philips have been exposed...na one by one
Re: “This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 08, 2022
Is this the same eniola badmus that was fat like bag of beans abi na this weed wey i smoke dey make me see her different

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Commits Suicide Over Break-up With Longtime Boyfriend / 4-months Pregnant Woman Beatentodeath By Husband In Oyo › / The Cutest Photos Of Dolapo Oni You Have Ever Seen!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.