Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,046 members, 7,859,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:17 PM

“This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz (2561 Views)

Tacha Gets Herself A Customized Cow To Celebrate Her 25th Birthday / Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade / Teebillz Shares Photos Of His 2 Sons, Throws Shade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz by TheWolfen(m): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2022
We4all:

Chill! There’s plenty of evidence.
okay o. Post it then.
Re: “This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz by my3name(m): 1:29am On Sep 12, 2022
TheWolfen:

Who is gistlover? Is this person God?
Children of hate will never seize to amaze me. Who is the drug mole for E money then since y'all claim to know drug people?
All y'all do is to tannish people image. If you don't have evidence to back up claims then it is better you keep people names out your month. This kinda attitude get naysayers like yall sued or locked up in develop countries. They will sue your ass and you will pay through the nose I tell you.

Did you sold the "drugs" to her in wholesale price?
Yeah
I am into drugs bro wink
Re: “This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz by my3name(m): 1:32am On Sep 12, 2022
TheWolfen:

Who is gistlover? Is this person God?
Children of hate will never seize to amaze me. Who is the drug mole for E money then since y'all claim to know drug people?
All y'all do is to tannish people image. If you don't have evidence to back up claims then it is better you keep people names out your month. This kinda attitude get naysayers like yall sued or locked up in develop countries. They will sue your ass and you will pay through the nose I tell you.

Did you sold the "drugs" to her in wholesale price?
Mumu
So all the evidence gistlover dey show una never do
People like Una follow for reason this country dey like this
Re: “This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz by NaijaCover(m): 8:22am On Sep 12, 2022
Oga Lalasticlala Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun
Re: “This Is Pure Hardwork” – Eniola Badmus Throws Shade As She Gets Herself A Benz by HolyMan12: 11:45am On Sep 12, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Congratulations

See ride...The ride mad..

Na im i still dey manage one low budget ass venza and voltron for how many years....
I need to double my huzzle.....
You no even get beetle grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jaw Dropping As Netizens Dig Up Old Video That Broke Ninalowo Marriage / 2face Recognised With World Award / Actor, Prince James Uche Critically Ill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.