Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,780 members, 7,837,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos (52299 Views)

Iyana Iba Interchange & Flyover Bridge, Badagry Expressway, Lagos (Pictures) / Video Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge / Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by OVB123: 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2022
There no city in nigeria like Lagos. Kodus to sanwo olu, kudos to the JAGABAN of lagos politics.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by JayPeeOham: 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
I would love to drive round that bridge 360 to check something with LASTMA guys grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by nairavsdollars(f): 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
see brown roof everywhere
Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by LCling: 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
I wish Chicago government can release this Tinubu's money to Lagos alpha beta LTD, ooh I forget Tinubu is not his real name then at Chicago. What a loss. Lagos would have been Haven , thank God inside ajah, ikorodu, ajengule and co. Is only, ibadan, Igbo and hausa side of Lagos so nobody will talk rubbish.
Wicked USA you catch person in lucrative drugs cartel biz , the person left the drug and biz for you go exile change name , tell you I'm a changed person , you still cease the man money and write his history for una paper. Isn't USA terrorising someone here? After they will sell us weapon to fight terrorist.

#USA release Chicago funds surulere , agege can be better.
Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by streamhouse: 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
nice solution to these very congested area of Lagos. Good delivery
[i][/i]

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by Princelumide: 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
Good work but there's always one thing about all these new Lagos bridges, interchange, road, etc... The environment is always looking rough and dirty but the bridge and the interchange will look dope...
angry sad
This is worrisome for the people living in such area cos we need to ask ourselves, is there any improvement in the lives of those living in such vicinity and environment?
What's the government doing to improve the quality of life � and standard of living...

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
zikter:
Great looks. One of the very few states working. I wonder if my governor sees these kind of projects. All he knows is to follow wike up and down like personal assistant
am sure you are referring to the kerosene distributor
Mr okezie ikpeazu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by Omoluabi16(m): 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
Wow! Who would have thought this once dirty iyana iba has can transform. Kudos to the LASG.
I can't find Last and franklass.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by Tqw1: 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
Really
Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by Christistruth00: 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
They will gather here again for another round of Bad Belle Wailing

Instead of them to Grab their Governor Ikpeazu by the Throat and Order him to make Dubai happen immediately

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by prettyangel10(f): 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
[quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=116473377]Awesome!! I can not locate LASU in the pictures. Has the fence of LASU been demolished and shifted backward ni?
check my signature for free stuffs![/quot

Yes, Lasu gate was demolished as a result of the on going construction. Rebuilding on going.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by Goahead(m): 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2022
So this is the shithole Lagos Tinubu is capitalizing as his landmark achievements grin grin laughable
Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by Enyimbamercedes: 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
Wow!!! Tinubu is performing !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by nesphil(m): 4:09pm On Sep 08, 2022
This is impressive.

Lanrelagboi:
IYANA IBA INTERCHANGE & FLYOVER BRIDGE

Spanning across a rotary interchange to allow for underpass. Flyover linked to the Interchange Bridge, Toll Lane and BRT Lane.

Lagos Badagry Expressway ongoing by the Lagos State Government. @jidesanwoolu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by rusher14: 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2022
Meanwhile, the ineffective Okowa could be our VP.

Nigerians are strange.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by MultiDot: 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
Chaii this one is truly a flyover bridge, Wike abeg come see flyover! You are busy building runovers and walkovers in Port Harcourt! We are still having hold up in all the areas you built them, all the same you try shaaaa!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by Alapy36: 4:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
wwwihy:
Tinubu Building Lagos
God Bless Sanwo-Olu
God Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless Lagos State
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

God punish any Wailing Wailer and children of 8 that quote me
… my brother, i can never question ur decision towards incoming President, come 2023… it’s all good for you to choose Tinubu..but seriously, am disappointed you decided to present such aging man, to us as someone you want to become our president… Tinubu, is suppose to be an “elder statesman… must we continue to allow aged people to be governing us..it’s not about ethnicity or religion…but sincerely, I can’t buy it for Tinubu…I’m an OBIdient… let’s build a better Naija for our children and unborn ones… thank you..
Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by kcubani: 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
They say it's Tinubu
Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by wwwihy: 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
Alapy36:
… my brother, i can never question ur decision towards incoming President, come 2023… it’s all good for you to choose Tinubu..but seriously, am disappointed you decided to present such aging man, to us as someone you want to become our president… Tinubu, is suppose to be an “elder statesman… must we continue to allow aged people to be governing us..it’s not about ethnicity or religion…but sincerely, I can’t buy it for Tinubu…I’m an OBIdient… let’s build a better Naija for our children and unborn ones… thank you..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by cedeki(m): 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
Okowa and his followers left the group chat. road master with no roads

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by Tvoice: 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
wwwihy:
Tinubu Building Lagos
God Bless Sanwo-Olu
God Bless Lagos State

That project is a world Bank project, read and short up
, they awarded dat project many years ago during tinuba time, baba shop d money, Nnnpc and Co came up with d sourcing of funds to continue the project.

All this are online check for ur self.

The construction of the Lagos-Badagry Expressway, the Nigerian section of the Trans-West African Coastal Highway that connects Lagos in Nigeria with Dakar in Senegal is reportedly making good progress and well on schedule.

This came to light following a recent site visit by Adedamola Kuti, the Director of Federal Highways in South West, to inspect the amount of work that has been done on section 3 of the expressway, which runs from Agbara to Seme.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by FILEBE(m): 4:18pm On Sep 08, 2022
Nice!!! More and more of this is what we need . In as much as it looks somehow to commend the government for doing their job, we shouldn't deny their efforts. Nice, they should keep up the good job

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by Femi316: 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
Tifnubu did not build lagos
wwwihy:
Tinubu Building Lagos
God Bless Sanwo-Olu
God Bless Lagos State

Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
This is way to know OBIdient criminal grin

Tinubu discovered Nwamamaiwota and corridon cheesy
Antoeni:
Tinubu created Lagos, he said "let there be Lagos" and there was Lagos

* Tinubu discovered Bar Beach Islanders should kneel down and thank him

* Tinubu stopped the killing of Twins in Lagos

* Tinubu brought the Israelites out of Egypt to Lagos and fed them with Agbado and Cassava

* Tinubu singlehandedly produced oxygen in Lagos, Lagosians should bow down and be grateful

* Tinubu stopped the triangular slave trade in the 18th century, Paul and Barnabas know this

* Tinubu gave Lord Lugard the Amalgamation blueprint, he should be grateful

* Tinubu introduced electric vehicles in Nigeria

* Tinubu stopped the eating of eba/ semo/amala with hands and introduced the using of cutleries, Hotels and restaurants should be grateful.

* Tinubu discovered River Niger, Delta and Anambra States should be grateful to him

* Tinubu gave IBB the blueprint to develop 3rd Mainland Bridge

* Tinubu discovered Buhari, Northerners should be grateful

* But for Tinubu, Lord Lugard would never have made it as Governor-General. His effort must be appreciated

I don taya to type this one I beg the list is endless!

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by wwwihy: 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
Tvoice:

That project is a world Bank project, read and short up

The construction of the Lagos-Badagry Expressway, the Nigerian section of the Trans-West African Coastal Highway that connects Lagos in Nigeria with Dakar in Senegal is reportedly making good progress and well on schedule.

This came to light following a recent site visit by Adedamola Kuti, the Director of Federal Highways in South West, to inspect the amount of work that has been done on section 3 of the expressway, which runs from Agbara to Seme.

Wailing Wailer

Stop crying. ...this is Happiness Energy Thread

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by wwwihy: 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2022
Femi316:
Tifnubu did not build lagos
Stop Wailing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by uniquetechng: 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2022
Omoluabi16:
Wow! Who would have thought this once dirty iyana iba has can transform. Kudos to the LASG.
I can't find Last and franklass.
Pictures makes it beautiful, that place is still as ugly as ever, I drove past Iyana-Iba this morning on my way to Iba estate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by FreeStuffsNG: 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
[quote author=prettyangel10 post=116473611][/quote]
Oh! Okay.
Thank you ma. It has been ages since I last used that route. It is nice.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by KushLyon(m): 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2022
Antoeni:
Tinubu created Lagos, he said "let there be Lagos" and there was Lagos

* Tinubu discovered Bar Beach Islanders should kneel down and thank him

* Tinubu stopped the killing of Twins in Lagos

* Tinubu brought the Israelites out of Egypt to Lagos and fed them with Agbado and Cassava

* Tinubu singlehandedly produced oxygen in Lagos, Lagosians should bow down and be grateful

* Tinubu stopped the triangular slave trade in the 18th century, Paul and Barnabas know this

* Tinubu gave Lord Lugard the Amalgamation blueprint, he should be grateful

* Tinubu introduced electric vehicles in Nigeria

* Tinubu stopped the eating of eba/ semo/amala with hands and introduced the using of cutleries, Hotels and restaurants should be grateful.

* Tinubu discovered River Niger, Delta and Anambra States should be grateful to him

* Tinubu gave IBB the blueprint to develop 3rd Mainland Bridge

* Tinubu discovered Buhari, Northerners should be grateful

* But for Tinubu, Lord Lugard would never have made it as Governor-General. His effort must be appreciated

I don taya to type this one I beg the list is endless!

This violence is unprecedented grin fear God na

Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by Sleekfingers: 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
jaxxy:
Nice bt if the environment around it isn't properly kept it will spoil the appeal of the structure.

You are right. That environment is very dirty
Re: Pictures Of Iyana Iba Interchange And Flyover Bridge In Lagos by nkemoma(m): 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
Tinubu is working

Badger

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Despite 800 New BRT Buses, See How Lagos Bus Terminals Look On Monday Morning / Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London / The World's Most Powerful Passports.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.