Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Favorite Tv Show - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Favorite Tv Show (1368 Views)

What Was Your Favorite Tv Show As A Kid? / Your Favorite TV Series From The 90's / my favorite tv girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Favorite Tv Show by michel00(m): 11:36am On Aug 10, 2011
Hello guys,
I want to know that what is your favorite TV show?

Watch Battlestar Galactica Online | charmed tv series
Re: Favorite Tv Show by Tinaz: 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2011
I like to watch the Glee very much. That is my all time favorite show to watch. I saw the trailers of the movie Glee the 3D Concert seems to be a nice movie to watch. I am planning to Download Glee the 3D concert movie. Hope the movie will also be as promising as it seems.
Re: Favorite Tv Show by moviesfree: 6:31am On Aug 12, 2011
Glee is my all time favorite tv show, This show has so many way too contrived elements in it. For instance, why would the cheer leading coach care about the Glee Club? Its like if the wrestling coach was concerned about the softball team. I'd think there would be some other way to create conflict for this glee club. Then you have three cheerleaders singing and it sounds like there are eight backup singers. Then you have too much, "Then this happened, so it did" moments. Such as the Glee club teacher suddenly becoming a Janitor to help pay for a house his wife wants (another extremely contrived situation). Then you have the Glee Club teacher insisting they sing The Freak with no rhyme or reason other than because he wants them to. Contrived, contrived, contrived! In fact, if it wasn't for the Feel Good music (which is what I think everyone is really hooked on), this show would tank faster than Cop Rock. Dont get me wrong, I also got the same goosebumps that everyone else did when they started singing Don't Stop Believing in the pilot. I just wish there was a better written show to go along with the slick music numbers.

Watch Rise of the Planet of the Apes Online | Watch Final Destination 5 Online
Re: Favorite Tv Show by KrisnaBait: 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2011
I Love to watch japanese and korean tv series, smiley
Re: Favorite Tv Show by amy21: 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2011
liks american tv shows
Re: Favorite Tv Show by Muscleman: 7:17am On Aug 15, 2011
My favorite TV show is Everybody loves Raymond. I never miss a single episode on that.
Re: Favorite Tv Show by amankumar: 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2011
C.I.D is a my favorite show.
Re: Favorite Tv Show by ariellewis: 7:21am On Aug 17, 2011
Mine favorite TV shows are :-
Chuck
30 Rock
Desperate housewives
The killing
House

_______________________-
Desperate housewives Episodes
Re: Favorite Tv Show by chilsonrolen: 7:26am On Dec 29, 2011
My favorite TV show is House. It is amazing and interesting medical drama TV show. All the characters plays fantastic role in this show. The story of this show is really great and most popular in the world. I think almost all the people like to watch this show. I never miss this show.
Re: Favorite Tv Show by ammyden: 8:14am On Jan 07, 2012
Mine fav. TV show is, DEXTER
Re: Favorite Tv Show by santino625: 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2012
mine favorite TV show is
1. family guy
2. bold and beautiful

(1) (Reply)

Read This Story: A 14 YEARS OLD BOY SHOT 6TIMES BY STEP FATHER. / SPOILER! A Theory On The Plot Of Batman V Superman : Dawn Of Justice. / Things You Need To Know About Nollywood Actress Chinazo Ekezie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.