Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Play Tv - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Play Tv (1362 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Play Tv by DAMMYGLOW(f): 9:06am On Apr 01, 2006
Have anyone seen the programme
it's on SILVERBIRD Tv from 3-4 pm monday to saturdays
What do you think of the programme, the host (NINAH)
Do you think they are taking advantage of the masses.
Has anyone on nairaland participated?
has anyone made money from the show
Re: Play Tv by gbenga9ja(m): 9:53am On Apr 01, 2006
DAMMYGLOW:

Have anyone seen the programme
it's on SILVERBIRD Tv from 3-4 pm monday to saturdays
What do you think of the programme, the host (NINAH)
Do you think they are taking advantage of the masses.
Has anyone on nairaland participated?
has anyone made money from the show

Hey Dammy,

This is a very good forum question you just asked. I believe those people on Play TV are crooks gurl, i use glo and anytime, they wanna start the programme, i credit my phone always with N2,000 to play, but i always play only a particular game, so that i can send the text and answers so many times and be able to win, but i always don't end up winning, think of it urself, N100 per sms, and i have N2,000 credit on my phone which i use to answer the question and still yet, i don't win.

They are only interested in collecting our money gurl, i av become tired of the programme, i don't participate in it anymore cos i av actually wasted a lot of money on the so called PLAY TV, we are only making the phone networks more richer, V-mobile, Glo and Econet, and dats why you see that they make the money to be won so much, people will get mad and start txting all over Lagos or probably the whole of Nigeria. To answer your question, they are taking the maximum and full advantage of the masses gurl, they are using us to chop, no bi small thin, thank God i av stopped participating, i did participate for like two, three weeks, always rushing home to watch the freaking programme with my phone loaded with credit to chop awoof money.

About the host of the show, Ninah, i think she is cool, beautiful and she is too active, damn, just too hyper active, she is a very good presenter and she dresses gorgeously too.
Re: Play Tv by DAMMYGLOW(f): 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2006
yeah ninah talk alot
but i still ike her
but dont you think 2000 bucks is not worth risking 4 a show like that

i wonder where the almighty EFCC are?
Re: Play Tv by DAMMYGLOW(f): 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2006
what's happening
the show is no longer on tv.
i wonder what happened

(1) (Reply)

Your Best Movies Of All Time / Your Favorite Nigerian Movie Love Scenei / Nollywood Films On Wikipedia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.