Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death (61422 Views)

Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) / Did Logan Smith Predict Queen Elizabeth's Death / What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death by meobizy(f): 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
All I want to view is the inauguration of that dopey-looking Prince Charles. The rest formalities no concern me especially knowing that the coffin which will be presented will have no body inside. Wayo full these people lives. I bet his proper inauguration will take place behind closed doors too.

Her husband’s burial; we were shown an empty casket. Formalities were carried out and everyone called it a day. The next day the monarchy held their private funeral behind closed doors.

The royal wedding happened in the same way. Three days after the big event and formalities, the monarchy held it properly behind closed doors.

No event can shock me more than the world stopping from the 2020 pandemic. I feel blessed to witness this woman’s death. Many people lived and died while she ruled — some completing a whole 69 years on earth under her rule.
Re: This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
07kjb:

U know nothing

Ojukwu the coward started an unwinnable war, conscripted kids to fight and later ran away.

He, Ojukwu should be blamed!

1 Like

Re: This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death by chikason22(m): 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2022
GeneralPula:
If you can’t respect the dead, at least don’t mock them..

This is for that Igbo professor & other brainwashed Igbos..

Before the civil war, Igbos believed they’ll conquer Nigeria because of the top Igbos in military. But fortunately for them, 3m Igbos went on death sabbatical..

Now, they’re blaming the queen like say nah the queen tell Ojukwu to attack Nigeria..
Shut up angry
Re: This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death by baby124: 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2022
coputa:
They brought western education to Africa,without which africa would have remain a wild forest.
Africa is heaven right now with all the wonderful Western Education.
Re: This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death by Josephkabila12: 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rest in peace Queen Elizabeth. My condolences to the Britons
Re: This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death by Krismas(m): 4:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
Swinger60:
. Lol. I give up on you.

you are beyond redemption.

the British should have allowed you and all your village people to be wallowing in your glorified uncivilized village than this insult they are receiving after giving you and your forefathers civilization.

they should have let you to live in olden days hut houses, jumping from tree to tree and wearing cassava leaf as clothes.

it's even breaking my Tummy you are insulting and saying trash about them with the Education that thought you. Chai....!!!

I blame the British. undecided
cool Fvck the British. Those thieves? We’ve existed thousands of years b4 they came to share the last part of our 600yrs and u say we couldn’t have done without dem? Are u for real? grin They brought us nothing but sorrow tears and blood and you full of admiration for dem?
Here is wot Jacques Chirac has to say about the matter.

He was the 22nd French president

"We drained Africa for 4 and a half centuries. Next, we plundered its raw materials. After that, we said: they (Africans) are good for nothing. In the name of religion, we destroyed their culture and now, as we have to act with elegance, we are picking their brains with scholarships. Thereupon, we are claiming that the unfortunate Africa is not in a brilliant condition, and is not making elites. Having enriched on its back, we are now lecturing".

End of quote.
Chirac did not even capture the full catastrophe the white man brought on us
Re: This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death by vicfajeze: 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2022
fati2001:
London Bridge is falling down, Falling down, falling down. London Bridge is falling down, My fair lady.

Who are we going to sing this to now that she's no more.
To Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death by Tqw1: 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
Really
Re: This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death by Ficeo(m): 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2022
fati2001:
London Bridge is falling down,
Falling down, falling down.
My fair lady.

Who are we going to sing this to now that she's no more.

It will now be ...

Falling down, falling down.
My fair Gentleman!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death by Backlaw406(m): 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I'm gonna miss this lady.. cry
For those ranters blaming and hating on our queen..Nothing but nothing is taught about the good that the British did in their colonies..but only the far left “Everything they did was evil”...
Never a mention that they brought education..industry..efficient farming and democracy...
Never a mention that Slavery had been going on for hundreds of years before the Europeans joined in..

Never a mention of them putting a stops to slavery and cannibalism in their colonies or of stopping honour killings and forcing women to be burnt to death when their husbands died...
And never a mention that it was Britain that eventually banned the slave trade and used it's own Royal Navy at its own expense to police the oceans.. freeing slaves and prosecuting entire crews... undecided

That's human being for you. They wouldn't remember the good you did, just a single iniquity, all your good deeds will be forgotten.

Were only the britain that involved in the slave trade back then? Were not our ancestors also involved by taken bribe to sell their people to them at that time. We should stop the blame games, that is what that time calls for, no machine, no technology advancement to do the trick. I can bet my balls, if africa's country could get that kind of supremacy back then, they would do the same.
Re: This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death by newdawn2017(f): 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
baby124:
Next person in their family line to attempt to exploit African countries and former colonies. Stay awake! We only allow what we tolerate. Time to start refusing and forging our own destiny.
then vote brave & compassionate [url]#SoworeMagashi2023[/url] now he is a visionary & an archiever.
Re: This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death by Thermodynamics(m): 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
For those ranters blaming and hating on our queen..Nothing but nothing is taught about the good that the British did in their colonies..but only the far left “Everything they did was evil”...
Never a mention that they brought education..industry..efficient farming and democracy...
Never a mention that Slavery had been going on for hundreds of years before the Europeans joined in..

Never a mention of them putting a stops to slavery and cannibalism in their colonies or of stopping honour killings and forcing women to be burnt to death when their husbands died...
And never a mention that it was Britain that eventually banned the slave trade and used it's own Royal Navy at its own expense to police the oceans.. freeing slaves and prosecuting entire crews... undecided

How has the education..industry..efficient farming and democracy... Bettered your life? Africa is better the way it was before we met the British, life was easy and simple. The British gave 1 and took 100. Talking about them ending slavery as if that was an archievement, forgetting that they were the one who started the slave trade in the first place. So if I've been killing your people for 400 years and suddenly decided to stop I am automatically a saint. Well I'm not surprised, judging by your previous comments on nairaland I can tell that you have a slave mentality.
Re: This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death by Temptee101(m): 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
A woman who live longer than the generations of her haters.

A woman who lived the ideal Cinderella life
that millions dream and wish to life.

A woman that held power for 70 years!!!

A woman who is 5 trillion net worth
A woman who enjoyed life to the maximum

A woman who has travelled all around the world.

A woman who lived to see her great grand children .

A woman who lived in heaven while on earth.

A woman powerful than 90% of Kings on earth

Why wont miserable people not hate on such a queen. With all these accolades
It will be a HUGE suprise
If people dont hate on someone who has lived the fantasy life others have always dreamed of?

And so what?

Where is she now?
Re: This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death by makavellidon: 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

why you go miss her, shey na your mama...Bleep the queen
Re: This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death by bolyviz(m): 6:18pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rest in peace the queen
What a significant life
Re: This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death by Boogyman557: 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
Chijeep:
Will it guarantee her paradise? Will it make her resurrected? If not then I think boogyman have to share me some weed cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death by BethiMcCauley: 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Re: This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death by Slynation(m): 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
GeneralPula:
If you can’t respect the dead, at least don’t mock them..

This is for that Igbo professor & other brainwashed Igbos..

Before the civil war, Igbos believed they’ll conquer Nigeria because of the top Igbos in military. But fortunately for them, 3m Igbos went on death sabbatical..

Now, they’re blaming the queen like say nah the queen tell Ojukwu to attack Nigeria..
You don't have sense, which part of Nigeria did Ojukwu attack?? If you know your history very well, you would have known S.E was under siege by the Nigerian military...A case of what's happening between Russia and Ukraine
Re: This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death by Altruisticboy: 8:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
NotKnown:
Okay

Op hope you know you didn't communicate at all?

Am I to hold you responsible or Seun?

Whats the meaning of the grin emoji to indicate what you said?

Kindly edit it or you send mynd44 to edit it so we understand what you mean

Its a lie. She's a JEW. she was being hypocritically a Christian
Re: This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death by EmmanuelBlaze04: 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2022
Thermodynamics:

How has the education..industry..efficient farming and democracy... Bettered your life? Africa is better the way it was before we met the British, life was easy and simple. The British gave 1 and took 100. Talking about them ending slavery as if that was an archievement, forgetting that they were the one who started the slave trade in the first place. So if I've been killing your people for 400 years and suddenly decided to stop I am automatically a saint. Well I'm not surprised, judging by your previous comments on nairaland I can tell that you have a slave mentality.

How has the education etc better us? That's our problem not theirs. Nigeria educational sector is not working,we should blame Britain? I know so well you're educated, now are you saying all your years in school you don't see the value? Old women in my hometown would do anything to make sure their children get educated because they know the negative effect illiteracy brought unto them.
Africa was better? Talk about big empires. Africa was wallowing already in ignorance. Creepy human sacrifices to gods. ALTHOUGH AFRICA WAS DOING WELL, AFRICA WASN'T BETTER!
Who started slave trade? Enslaving people has been in existence from time immemorial. Egypt was once great, King Narmer united the Upper and Lower Egypt, and the empire stretch far to claiming lands in the middle east. Egypt fell during Cleopatra's reign, the Romans started their own campaign. They captured Britain and even gave Britain the name(from Britannia), and enslaved them. The Saxons and Vikings were once great colonizers, Genghis Khan stretched his Mongol Empire to as far as Europe. Here in Africa,our forefathers had inter-tribal wars... Dahomey against Oyo etc. Britain rose to power simultaneously with France...they believed that was cycle of life...the best empire and emperor were known by so much land they could accumulate and how many slaves they had. Britain was the last super empire to do that, they brought civilization and stopped the capturing shxts and all that,or do you think if they didn't,there won't still be inter-tribal wars? You and I would still be living in fears of being captivated by a bigger empire and army. IF IT WAS OUR ANCESTORS THAT DID WHAT BRITAIN DID,WE WOULD CALL THEM WARRIORS. NAPOLEON, ALEXANDER THE GREAT etc were called warriors but reversed case for the Britons who had suffered from slavery too.
NO ONE SAID THEY DID WHAT WAS GOOD BUT DO NOT BLAME THEM FOR EVERY SINGLE MISTAKE WE MAKE!!!
Re: This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death by azikiweironsi(m): 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
Rest on HRM The Queen.
You are epitome of humility and respect.
Rest on Mama.
My condolence to the Royal Family and the people of United Kingdom and the Commonwealth.
Re: This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death by frank155(m): 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
GeneralPula:

Nigeria attacked Ojukwu not him.
I'm sure you know why she complained but you won't say that part.
Re: This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death by Karlifate: 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2022
This time next month, many people would have forgotten about her.
Re: This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death by Bimpe29: 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
She has come and gone to the world beyond.
Re: This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death by donmik: 11:48pm On Sep 09, 2022
See Queen looking like the time she was just less than 1.
So beautiful a woman..
An example to beautiful women in how to dress
Re: This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death by zoedew: 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2022
bareya:
may she rest in pieces
Why nah?
Re: This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death by Ehinjuola: 1:19pm On Sep 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Wow!

Since I have been reading abt monarch with the kind

of life she lived so far I have

never

encounter how she imparted positively towards

Africans at large except battering and comment that's

not encouraging.

Not to even mention Irish keyboard warriors (lol)

So they even have their positive side too.

Wawu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) / Woman Finds House Help Unclad, Discovers Source Of Her Child's Infection / Biden Appoints Funmi Olorunnipa Badejo As White House Counsel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.