Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Every Problem Has A Solution - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Every Problem Has A Solution (1884 Views)

Every Problem Has A Three Day Expiry Dead Line. / Does Every Problem Have A Solution? / Every Problem Has A Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Problem Has A Solution by PastorAde: 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2011
[center]EVERY PROBLEM HAS A SOLUTION[/center]

Man that is born of woman is of few days and full of trouble (Job 14: 1).

No test or temptation that comes your way is beyond the course of what others have had to face. All you need to remember is that God will never let you down; He’ll never let you be pushed past your limit; He’ll always be there to help you come through it (1 Corinthians 10:13; emphasis added).

He shall deliver you in six troubles; yes, in seven there shall no evil touch you (Job 5:19).

These things have I spoken to you, that in Me you might have peace. In the world you shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world (John 16:33).

This world is full of troubles and problems. No man or woman is exempt or immune from problems. As a matter of fact we were all born into this world of trouble (Job 14: 1). Jesus also reiterated the same truth in the last passage above. He said: “In the world you shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world” (John 16:33).
The problem or trouble you are going through now is just a part of the bigger ones the whole world is going through. This world is a testing ground for all of us: but if you put your trust in God, you will overcome. What you are going through now is a test or temptation. Others before you have faced more or less the same temptation. Others after you will face the same temptation. Know assuredly that God is bigger than whatever problem you face. Only remember that God will not let you down. Do not give up. Do not throw in the towel. Do not quit. Do not take pills. Do not commit suicide. Do not hang yourself. Do not shoot yourself. Every single problem has a solution, and it must be within your grasp or God would not have allowed you to be tested in the first place. Your crisis may be big, but God is much bigger. What, then, is your problem? Is it sin, sickness, poverty, unemployment, barrenness, fear, insecurity, etc?

Let’s take for example, the problem of sin in the world today. Satan is the originator of sin. Sin began in heaven with satan. He was filled with pride and he wanted to overthrow God. He was consequently kicked out of heaven into the earth. He then went into the Garden of Eden to introduce sin by tempting Eve and Adam. But long before these events Jesus the Lamb of God had been slain from the foundation of the world to take away our sins. So God already provided the solution to the sin problem before satan originated it. So God is much wiser and smarter than satan. In the same vein, God already have an answer to your problem before it started! What, then, is God’s solution to your problem?
Consider the last part of the Scriptures above. Jesus said: “Be of good cheer; I have overcome the world”. Jesus says to you to be of good cheer, for He has overcome sin, satan, sickness, death, poverty, unemployment, barrenness, fear, insecurity, etc. Who else in this world, born of woman, can make that assertion? None! Why? Because all of us are born of woman by the intercourse with man. But not Jesus. He had a divine birth. The Holy Spirit overshadowed the womb of Virgin Mary and that Holy thing named Jesus was born. He was tempted in every way like us, but He knew no sin. Satan found no sin in Him (see John 14:30). Jesus has a solution to your problem. That’s why He is called the Wonderful, The Counselor and the Mighty God. He is the Way out of your problem. Do you want a solution to your problem? If yes, pray this prayer aloud: Lord Jesus, come into my heart, wash away my sins. I confess you as my Lord and Savior, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

For prayer and counseling: visit, write, call or e-mail: Prevailing Word & Prayer Ministries Inc. No 11, Ibrahim Tahir Lane, Utako. P.O. Box 11875, Garki, Abuja. Tel 08033155417. E-mail: josey500@yahoo.com.

(1) (Reply)

Ex Ministries: On Roman Catholic, Protestant and Antichrist / Happy Independence Israel. International Bible Contest Underway In Israel / Monotheism And The War On Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.