Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Happy Independence Israel. International Bible Contest Underway In Israel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Independence Israel. International Bible Contest Underway In Israel (1889 Views)

Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / 54th Independence Anniversary Church Service, On NTA (Photo News) / Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Independence Israel. International Bible Contest Underway In Israel by Ngwakwe: 10:34am On Apr 26, 2012
Today Israel celebrates its 64th Independence Day as a 1st world country with highest number of Scientists and Industrial Startups per capital in the world
Re: Happy Independence Israel. International Bible Contest Underway In Israel by logicboy: 10:36am On Apr 26, 2012
Are you one of those people that thinks that Isreal is God's country?
Re: Happy Independence Israel. International Bible Contest Underway In Israel by Ngwakwe: 10:52am On Apr 26, 2012
logicboy: Are you one of those people that thinks that Isreal is God's country?

I know USA is referred as God's own Country
Abia State in Nigeria as God's own State.

Why do you ask? Hatred, Jealousy or Admiration.
Re: Happy Independence Israel. International Bible Contest Underway In Israel by logicboy: 10:55am On Apr 26, 2012
Ngwakwe:

I know USA is referred as God's own Country
Abia State in Nigeria as God's own State.

Why do you ask? Hatred, Jealousy or Admiration.

I am just curious.

Many people do not realise the xenophobia involved in calling a particular country or state God's own
Re: Happy Independence Israel. International Bible Contest Underway In Israel by LagosShia: 11:13am On Apr 26, 2012
What is happy about an apartheid state claiming independence through terrorism in the 1940s and ethnic cleansing and land theft? this is the same israel that recognized the apartheid white government of south africa and supplied them with nuclear technology to exterminate the black population.birds of the same feather!God's own country indeed!!! i dont know which religion will tell its people that God gave them the land that others inhabit.what is thief!
Re: Happy Independence Israel. International Bible Contest Underway In Israel by Ngwakwe: 11:42am On Apr 26, 2012
LagosShia: What is happy about an apartheid state claiming independence through terrorism in the 1940s and ethnic cleansing and land theft? this is the same israel that recognized the apartheid white government of south africa and supplied them with nuclear technology to exterminate the black population.birds of the same feather!God's own country indeed!!! i dont know which religion will tell its people that God gave them the land that others inhabit.what is thief!

Did you actually read what you wrote before posting or were you hypnotized?
Which Apartheid? Thousands of Africans risking their lives on daily bases just to be in Israel. Egyptian Army always shoot Africans trying to escape into the State of Israel.
You are a typical Terrorist Apologist

1 Like

Re: Happy Independence Israel. International Bible Contest Underway In Israel by Jenwitemi(m): 11:54am On Apr 26, 2012
And why should this news interest anyone but yourself? The last time i checked this was and still is a Nigerian forum. Next!
Ngwakwe: Today Israel celebrates its 64th Independence Day as a 1st world country with highest number of Scientists and Industrial Startups per capital in the world
Re: Happy Independence Israel. International Bible Contest Underway In Israel by plaetton: 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2012
I'm sure the op is one those Africans who erroneously thinks that Is Isreal is a christian Country.Infact, CBS news documtary, 60 minutes, just did a story last sunday on the plight of christians in Isreal. It revealed that the christian population in jerusalem was less than 18,000 because most christians have been fleeing Isreal becuase of the terrible and inhumane treatment they suffer in the state of isreal.
Re: Happy Independence Israel. International Bible Contest Underway In Israel by LagosShia: 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ngwakwe:

Did you actually read what you wrote before posting or were you hypnotized?
Which Apartheid? Thousands of Africans risking their lives on daily bases just to be in Israel. Egyptian Army always shoot Africans trying to escape into the State of Israel.
You are a typical Terrorist Apologist

keep quite you fanatical olodo!

people worship the devil for material success,does that make the devil angel?
Re: Happy Independence Israel. International Bible Contest Underway In Israel by LagosShia: 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2012
plaetton: I'm sure the op is one those Africans who erroneously thinks that Is Isreal is a christian Country.Infact, CBS news documtary, 60 minutes, just did a story last sunday on the plight of christians in Isreal. It revealed that the christian population in jerusalem was less than 18,000 because most christians have been fleeing Isreal becuase of the terrible and inhumane treatment they suffer in the state of isreal.

Bob Simon Lays the Smack Down on Israeli Ambassador Michael Oren
Posted on 23 April 2012 by Emperor

A follow up to our story on the Website:"Christians of Palestine". We mentioned that Bob Simon of 60 Minutes was going to do a report on Christians in the Holy Land and I have to say he did a pretty good job.

He covered the plight of Christians in the Holy Land and how there has been a slow exodus over the past few decades due to Israeli occupation policies. He also covered the Kairos initiative and how that is making inroads within Palestinian society.

Most intriguingly, Bob Simon lays the smack down on Israeli Ambassador to the US, Michael Oren at the 11 minute mark. Oren also does some blame shifting, saying that it is Muslims who are persecuting Christians not Israelis:

(video of the CBS broadcast is presented in the source;see link bottom of the post)

Veteran CBS News correspondent Bob Simon experienced something while reporting a “60 Minutes” piece last night, that he’d never before. His story was on Christian residents leaving the Holy Land and the causes behind it: Islamic extremism? Israeli occupation? or something more? Simon interviewed clerics from the Orthodox, Catholic and Lutheran faiths, also Palestinian residents of the West Bank, and Israel’s ambassador to the U.S., Dr.Michael Oren. But Oren didn’t like the premise of the story and called Simon’s boss, CBS News chairman and “60 Minutes” EP Jeff Fager long before it story aired.

“Mr. Ambassador, I’ve been doing this a long time and I’ve received lots of reactions from just about everyone I’ve done stories about. But I’ve never gotten a reaction before from a story that hasn’t been broadcast yet,” said Simon. “Well, there’s a first time for everything, Bob,” said the ambassador.

http://www.loonwatch.com/2012/04/bob-simon-lays-the-smack-down-on-israeli-ambassador-michael-oren/
Re: Happy Independence Israel. International Bible Contest Underway In Israel by Ptolomeus(m): 7:54pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ngwakwe: Today Israel celebrates its 64th Independence Day as a 1st world country with highest number of Scientists and Industrial Startups per capital in the world

64 years ago took away the land to the Arabs for his present one country to Israel. Since then, the Israelites did not comply with the gift continued to removing more land to the Arabs. And that seems to continue ...
I do not think there's anything to celebrate this date.

1 Like

Re: Happy Independence Israel. International Bible Contest Underway In Israel by Ptolomeus(m): 7:59pm On Apr 26, 2012
logicboy: Are you one of those people that thinks that Isreal is God's country?
Hola querido amigo:
If there really exist a god and the god of all, has no a country.
If instead there is a god that is exclusive to the Jews, then it is the god of the South American, nor African.
Re: Happy Independence Israel. International Bible Contest Underway In Israel by logicboy: 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2012
Ptolomeus:
Hola querido amigo:
If there really exist a god and the god of all, has no a country.
If instead there is a god that is exclusive to the Jews, then it is the god of the South American, nor African.

Agreed. smiley
Re: Happy Independence Israel. International Bible Contest Underway In Israel by ProPastorChris(m): 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2012
@ all anti-israel

What the nation of israel needs now is not your blames or curses rather pray for her. I think the nation is under-going difficult times and the best support you can give her is your blessings.

Happy independence israel may your love for God burn again, may your light shine radiating the glory of the Master to the whole world.

1 Like

Re: Happy Independence Israel. International Bible Contest Underway In Israel by Ptolomeus(m): 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2012
ProPastorChris: @ all anti-israel

What the nation of israel needs now is not your blames or curses rather pray for her. I think the nation is under-going difficult times and the best support you can give her is your blessings.

Happy independence israel may your love for God burn again, may your light shine radiating the glory of the Master to the whole world.
Anti-Israel? Why?

Let's look at something. I do not get on my knees like you, and jump for joy for the independence of Israel. But that does not mean that I am "anti-anything." Be respectful.
You were born in Israel? What is your nationality?
It has a Jewish lover?
BLESS YOU ANYONE THAT I GIVE MY BLESSINGS WHO WANT.
It's very ugly situation put themselves victim to take advantage ...
Re: Happy Independence Israel. International Bible Contest Underway In Israel by LagosShia: 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2012
this is Happy Occupation Day!

all those wishing israel "happy independence",are rejoicing at the extermination of another group of people (palestinians who are made up of jews,christians and muslims),their genocide and lands being stolen and their displacement by Zionist jews.

how can anyone who believes in God,rejoice at eating the flesh of his brother? can you rejoice that another person survived by wiping out another human being? this is shameful!
Re: Happy Independence Israel. International Bible Contest Underway In Israel by Ptolomeus(m): 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2012
LagosShia: this is Happy Occupation Day!

all those wishing israel "happy independence",are rejoicing at the extermination of another group of people (palestinians who are made up of jews,christians and muslims),their genocide and lands being stolen and their displacement by Zionist jews.

how can anyone who believes in God,rejoice at eating the flesh of his brother? can you rejoice that another person survived by wiping out another human being? this is shameful!

10!

It seems that no one can criticize Israel without being called Nazi or "anti-Israel". Neither you nor I are Nazis or anti-Israel. Do not think anyone is happy or someone to be indifferent to the deaths of Jews in World War II ... but it is outrageous that an African or South American brag to Israel and not make the slightest mention of his own country to proclaim the genocide of Jews and unaware of the greatest genocide in human history that was made just for Africans in the dark years of slavery.
Bah, human misery!
Re: Happy Independence Israel. International Bible Contest Underway In Israel by Ngwakwe: 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2012
Israel declared Independence. 5 Arab Countries gathered to kill them all but never succeeded.

Shamefully they displaced their own Jewish population and took their properties.

Happy Independence Israel

1 Like

Re: Happy Independence Israel. International Bible Contest Underway In Israel by solomon111(m): 6:15pm On Apr 27, 2012
May God bless Israel,and turn them back to himself again.
@op
I watched the bible quiz, going on israel on TBN,and it was wonderful.
President Nethanyahu was there, and he later told us,how he teaches his son the bible every night.
His son won second place in one of the past editions.

1 Like

Re: Happy Independence Israel. International Bible Contest Underway In Israel by Ptolomeus(m): 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2012
solomon111: May God bless Israel,and turn them back to himself again.
@op
President Nethanyahu was there, and he later told us,how he teaches his son the bible every night.
The Bible?
I suppose you read the New Testament, truth?
Do not read the Torah?
I guess then it's a renegade Jew.
How sad!
Re: Happy Independence Israel. International Bible Contest Underway In Israel by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2012
Just another bunch of deluded Negroes killing themselves over an issue that does not even have anything to do with their progress and well-being all in the name of religion.

Israel is neither a christian state nor a Muslim state. Like a friend mentioned, both Arab and Israel hate you with passion; frist Israel supplying apartheid in South Africa, and their neighbor, Egypt, hunting on you as you cross those borders.
Re: Happy Independence Israel. International Bible Contest Underway In Israel by LagosShia: 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2012
Ngwakwe: Israel declared Independence. 5 Arab Countries gathered to kill them all but never succeeded.

Shamefully they displaced their own Jewish population and took their properties.

Happy Independence Israel

and israel was so angelic-they only just declared their independence.as if there was no zionist/jewish terrorism committed.have you heard of the massacre of Deir Yassin? such massacres by zionist terrorists is what led to the so called independence of israel and the arabs coming in to fight.find out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deir_Yassin_massacre

palestine was a place where jews,christians and muslims lived.the palestinians themselves have jewish blood in them and descended from various nationalities throughout the ages.but when zionists came in,they were inconsiderate to the existence on ground and the orientation of the people living in palestine and their right to be and believe whatever they like.they started their zionist terror to wipe out an entire people who do not share their ideology and form the "jewish state of israel".

an igbo like yourself would not know what this mean until if hausas or yorubas from all over the world that have lived centuries out of nigeria and have their "special religion tied to their race" want to return along with their converts to reclaim what they believe "God promised them" exclusively.they return to nigeria and they form the "hausa state of nigeria" which the aim of having a country exclusive to hausas and devoid of any other ethnicity or religion through land confiscation in the east and ethnic cleansing.my friend,that is what happened in palestine.the palestinians are indigenes of that land and deserve to be treated as humans.
Re: Happy Independence Israel. International Bible Contest Underway In Israel by LagosShia: 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2012
solomon111: May God bless Israel,and turn them back to himself again.
@op

israeli propaganda to win over the hearts of ignorant christians that are blinded by fanaticism and the misnomer of the zionist state.Net-an-ya-hu forgot to tell you that he doesn't believe in your new testament of 27 books and your Jesus (as) is believed by him to be an imposter and a false teacher who was not conceived miraculously.then you should ask him or any jew what he thinks on how the holy virgin Mary (as) got pregenant.then you'd be disgusted.
Re: Happy Independence Israel. International Bible Contest Underway In Israel by Ptolomeus(m): 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2012
LagosShia:

israeli propaganda to win over the hearts of ignorant christians that are blinded by fanaticism and the misnomer of the zionist state.Net-an-ya-hu forgot to tell you that he doesn't believe in your new testament of 27 books and your Jesus (as) is believed by him to be an imposter and a false teacher who was not conceived miraculously.then you should ask him or any jew what he thinks on how the holy virgin Mary (as) got pregenant.then you'd be disgusted.
I agree with everything that you have outlined.
It is incredible deception in which the majority of Catholics.
Catholicism (and Christianity in general) is a sect that separated from the original religion is Jewish.
The Jewish religion is for the Jews. According to the Jews, they are chosen by the god. Non-Jews are Gentiles or pagans.
That is the God of the Jews and anyone else.
Jesus never wanted to change that. Jesus wanted to make uan reform the Jewish religion, but never wanted to found a sect like the Catholic or any Christian sect.
Therefore, the Jewish God (which is the same God that spoke Jesus) is God of the Jews only, and no one else.
It is incredible that these premises a non-Jew to praise the God who is not his.
It is also incredible that a South American affricano or praise the Jewish people. What is your opinion 99% of the Israelites on Africans and South Americans? that we are sudacas, despise us.
I am not attacking the Jewish people, just not for me I think that other people on their knees before the Jews even though that course god called "elected"
And I think also corresponds to a non-Jew, worship a god that is uniquely Jewish
Re: Happy Independence Israel. International Bible Contest Underway In Israel by Ngwakwe: 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2012
I am happy for Israel who from the 1st day of its inception knows how to silence and rule over their un-repentant Boko harams. At least this month they were 14th in the world happiness index.

When will Nigeria learn from Israel
Re: Happy Independence Israel. International Bible Contest Underway In Israel by logicboy: 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2012
Ngwakwe: I am happy for Israel who from the 1st day of its inception knows how to silence and rule over their un-repentant Boko harams. At least this month they were 14th in the world happiness index.

When will Nigeria learn from Israel

You're quite a joke.

Isreal not a country to emulate with it's history of Genocide and hate.

Emulate peaceful countries with strong economies like many other European countries.

The only reason you like isreal is because you are a religious tool
Re: Happy Independence Israel. International Bible Contest Underway In Israel by Ngwakwe: 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2012
@Logicboy
Israel has become a centre for Human Development like in Medicine, Agriculture, Science and Technology, the best in modern Research and Developmental Studies including Computer and Software to name but a few.

Please kill the notion of me being religious and admire the goodness coming from Israel and stop being leftist apologist.
Re: Happy Independence Israel. International Bible Contest Underway In Israel by Ngwakwe: 5:47pm On Apr 30, 2012
@Logicboy
Israel has become a centre for Human Development like in Medicine, Agriculture, Science and Technology, the best in modern Research and Developmental Studies including Computer and Software to name but a few.

Please kill the notion of me being religious and admire the goodness coming from Israel and stop being leftist apologist
Re: Happy Independence Israel. International Bible Contest Underway In Israel by logicboy: 6:11pm On Apr 30, 2012
Ngwakwe: @Logicboy

Please kill the notion of me being religious and admire the goodness coming from Israel and stop being leftist apologist

?

The best countries for research are USA, Germany and england.

Ask people from palestine if isreal is good.

You are just an uncle tom
Re: Happy Independence Israel. International Bible Contest Underway In Israel by solomon111(m): 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2012
logicboy:

?

The best countries for research are USA, Germany and england.

Ask people from palestine if isreal is good.

You are just an uncle tom
You know you are lying?
When it comes to research and devt,Israel is second only to the U.S.
Infact,the rate of exchange of science and tech,between Israel and the U.S is second to none.
Also,some of the U.S most brilliant minds, in all fields of endeavour are israeli.
Those guys are gifted.
Re: Happy Independence Israel. International Bible Contest Underway In Israel by Ngwakwe: 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2012
@Logicboy
Please you can copy the whole link to read as am having problem posting with my phone

Israel has defiled complete boycott by Arabs and Muslims due to their Brain and Logics

Israel is Start-up Paradise
www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4220609,00.html

Apple begging to employ Israelis in Research and Development
www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4222141,00.html

Israel to sell $300M in water- tech to China
www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4203115,00.html
Re: Happy Independence Israel. International Bible Contest Underway In Israel by logicboy: 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2012
solomon111: You know you are lying?
When it comes to research and devt,Israel is second only to the U.S.
Infact,the rate of exchange of science and tech,between Israel and the U.S is second to none.
Also,some of the U.S most brilliant minds, in all fields of endeavour are israeli.
Those guys are gifted.

Isreal is number 18 when it comes to research

http://sciencewatch.com/dr/cou/2008/08decALL/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prayer Is Not The Blackman’s Solution! / Can God Forgive Repeated Sins? / 21 Security, Safety Best Practices For Places Of Worship - Churches, Mosques Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.