Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Webmasters, What Is The Main Functions Of "site Map" On A Website? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters, What Is The Main Functions Of "site Map" On A Website? (1144 Views)

Adsense Users Does Adsense Accept This Type Of Site? / Webmasters, What Is The Meaning Of This Mojang Message? / Webmasters, What Are The Best Freewebhosting Sites To Test My Joomla Websites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters, What Is The Main Functions Of "site Map" On A Website? by taosola(m): 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2011
Please webmasters on this thread kindly explain to me the major function(s) of a sitemap link on a website. I want to develop a site for an organization and they are like I must put a site map link. Please kindly give me the idea of the purposes for a sitemap. Thanks as I await your positive contributions.
Re: Webmasters, What Is The Main Functions Of "site Map" On A Website? by DualCore1: 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2011
You can try Google.com and put this in the search box "importance of a site map".
I did that and got tons of helpful information that's too much to make in one post.
Re: Webmasters, What Is The Main Functions Of "site Map" On A Website? by dellnet: 6:14am On Aug 11, 2011
The major function is Navigation.

(1) (Reply)

..... / Dswebstudio PROMO: Get Free 3 Month Trial Web Hosting Before Payment / Exclusive Paid To Post Forum - Good Rates And Many Options (check Inside!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.