Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,160 members, 7,842,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

My Thoughts On The Uju Anya Twitter Post - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / My Thoughts On The Uju Anya Twitter Post (319 Views)

Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos) / Uju Anya Insults Jeff Bezos: Says "Otoro gba gbue Gi" / Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Thoughts On The Uju Anya Twitter Post by LogicnReason: 8:51am On Sep 09, 2022
Uju Anya's post may have had some truth in it about the UK's genocidal sponsorship of the war against the Biafran Army. And the UK Crown is guilty of this all over the world.

But she chose a wrong day to pass this message across. Not even the devil would wish a dying or dead person such barbaric wishes on their dying bed. This behaviour was demonic.

If she did that next week in a well calculated manner, or let's say during the coronation of Charles and give good reasons why mornachy should end, and then advise the peoples of the common wealth nations to find their way, that would have been smart AF. But this thing she did.... nahhh, she has succeeded in drawing sympathy for the crown and even making it more popular.

Modified

Please as the OP I am seeing a familiar thread here with people leaving objective discussion and resulting to bitterness and making arguments that's are besides the point of this post. The idea here is to say IT IS WRONG TO WISH SOMEONE EVIL ON THEIR DYING BED. While not everyone will agree on the bolded, at least show some decorum and respect the thread
Re: My Thoughts On The Uju Anya Twitter Post by MatrixReloaded: 8:54am On Sep 09, 2022
No be only sympathy. Go to Irish page on twitter you will feel more
The genocide forsee alot of shattered homes all over the Eastern region.
My family is at the reek of dysfunction due to the massive impact the starvation caused during the civil war.
My dad lost ALL his brothers due to starvation and lack of health support from UN whom if they were Alive today their will be sanity in our entire kindred.

That should be when you are dying I wouldn't wish u evil cos I don't know who the ff u re.
LogicnReason:
One million wrongs don't make a right. I wouldn't wish you evil when you are dying,
it is inhumane under any circumstances
LogicnReason:
Uju Anya's post may have had some truth in it about the UK's genocidal sponsorship of the war against the Biafran Army. And the UK Crown is guilty of this all over the world.

But she chose a wrong day to pass this message across. Not even the devil may wish a dying or dead person such barbaric wishes on their dying bed. This behaviour was demonic.

If she did that next week in a well calculated manner, or let's say during the coronation of Charles and give good reasons why mornachy should end, and then advise the peoples of the common wealth nations to find their way, that would have been smart AF. But this thing she did.... nahhh, she has succeeded in drawing sympathy for the crown and even making it more popular.
Re: My Thoughts On The Uju Anya Twitter Post by Moh247: 8:54am On Sep 09, 2022
How did the war start?!

Ojuckwu a born and bred Lagos boy Oxford graduate and a son of a billionaire turned soldier decided to declare independence in Eastern region which he only ever visited once

Why blame Elizabeth for a war you started
Re: My Thoughts On The Uju Anya Twitter Post by LogicnReason: 8:56am On Sep 09, 2022
One million wrongs don't make a right. I wouldn't wish you evil when you are dying, it is inhumane under any circumstances
MatrixReloaded:

Re: My Thoughts On The Uju Anya Twitter Post by immortalcrown(m): 9:00am On Sep 09, 2022
Moh247:
How did the war start?!

Ojuckwu a born and bred Lagos boy Oxford graduate and a son of a billionaire turned soldier decided to declare independence in Eastern region which he only ever visited once

Why blame Elizabeth for a war you started
Did Ojukwu declare independence without a reason? Second, was the war started by Ojukwu or by Nigeria that rejected the independence? Third, was it it not with the help of Britain that Nigeria enbarked on and worn the war? Answer these questions if you know what you are saying.

It is similar to what led to the formation of ESN. Herdsmen have been killing Easterners and no herdsman was ever detained in a police station for that. The herdsmen are allowed to carry arms. When it became unbearable for the Easterners, IPOB told the governors to form a security network. The governors refused. IPOB later formed ESN which has evidently reduced the rate of herdsmen attack in the region. But biased individuals who never condemned the herdsmen attack are condemning ESN as if ESN started without a reason.
Re: My Thoughts On The Uju Anya Twitter Post by LogicnReason: 9:09am On Sep 09, 2022
You are quite shallow minded. Why using the curse word on me? Did did not curse you, I was speaking in a generic term and thought you would understand that the "I will not wish you evil when you are dying" was not particularly directed at you but generally, at least the English language made provision for such figurative speaking. But even at that, you still showed shallowness cos we all will dye one day, even myself, so I wonder why you'd take that personal
MatrixReloaded:
The genocide forsee alot of shattered homes all over the Eastern region.
My family is at the reek of dysfunction due to the massive impact the starvation caused during the civil war.
My dad lost ALL his brothers due to starvation and lack of health support from UN whom if they were Alive today their will be sanity in our entire kindred.

That should be when you are dying I wouldn't wish u evil cos I don't know who the ff u re.

Re: My Thoughts On The Uju Anya Twitter Post by Moh247: 9:14am On Sep 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
Did Ojukwu declare independence without a reason? Second, was the war started by Ojukwu or by Nigeria that rejected the independence? Third, was it it not with the help of Britain that Nigeria enbarked on and worn the war? Answer these questions if you know what you are saying.

It is similar to what led to the formation of ESN. Herdsmen have been killing Easterners and no herdsman was ever detained in a police station for that. The herdsmen are allowed to carry arms. When it became unbearable for the Easterners, IPOB told the governors to form a security network. The governors refused. IPOB later formed ESN which has evidently reduced the rate of herdsmen attack in the region. But biased individuals who never condemned the herdsmen attack are condemning ESN as if ESN started without a reason.

Facts only

1: British left governance of Nigeria to Nigerians and never directly interfered

2: Ojuckwu claimed to want a Biafra nation that included Benue, Kogi, SouthSouth , Ondo even stretching to Lagos, yet the people of this state want one Nigeria hence the conflicts

3: Nigerian state and Biafran state both seeked Foreign support and weapons and this isn't a British affiars,
Re: My Thoughts On The Uju Anya Twitter Post by immortalcrown(m): 9:19am On Sep 09, 2022
Moh247:
Facts only

1: British left governance of Nigeria to Nigerians and never directly interfered

2: Ojuckwu claimed to want a Biafra nation that included Benue, Kogi, SouthSouth , Ondo even stretching to Lagos, yet the people of this state want one Nigeria

3: Nigerian state and Biafran state both seeked Foreign support and weapons and this isn't a British affiars,
Answer my questions.

Was the war started by Ojukwu or by Nigeria? Which group first fired a bullet?

Did Ojukwu declare independence without a reason? Was there no injustice against his region before he made the declaration?

Did Britain not assist Nigeria in the war? Could Nigeria have worn the war without Britain?

Answer these questions or continue to display your bias and hypocrisy.
Re: My Thoughts On The Uju Anya Twitter Post by MatrixReloaded: 9:27am On Sep 09, 2022
Mehn Get foh.
LogicnReason:
You are quite shallow minded. Why using the curse word on me? Did did not curse you, I was speaking in a generic term and thought you would understand that the "I will not wish you evil when you are dying" was not particularly directed at you but generally, at least the English language made provision for such figurative speaking. But even at that, you still showed shallowness cos we all will dye one day, even myself, so I wonder why you'd take that personal
Re: My Thoughts On The Uju Anya Twitter Post by Moh247: 9:31am On Sep 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
Answer my questions.

Was the war started by Ojukwu or by Nigeria? Which group first fired a bullet?

Did Ojukwu declare independence without a reason? Was there no injustice against his region before he made the declaration?

Did Britain not assist Nigeria in the war? Could Nigeria have worn the war without Britain?

Answer these questions or continue to display your bias and hypocrisy.

1:First shot was a bomb blast at Obalende Nigerian Force head quarters Lagos and Ojuckwu claimed responsibility

2: Eastern region dominated by Ibos controlled the entire south south, they came to Yoruba land and got many political and economical position, even sir Ladoke Akintola was murdered by Ibo soldiers yet we didn't talk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcK_RgYg7XE

3: Britain never fought for Nigeria, we had our own fight and the strongest won..
Re: My Thoughts On The Uju Anya Twitter Post by LogicnReason: 9:35am On Sep 09, 2022
Lol, well you don't know me. I bet you are feeling proud of yourself now as I chose to be peaceful today. Guy go and look my previous posts I they follow i.diots like you to the end. Na you go tire for curse. But yeah, today is your lucky day. And for all its worth you are definitely beneath me I see that in your cognitive capacity, I will take solace in that and let you be
MatrixReloaded:
Mehn Get foh.
Re: My Thoughts On The Uju Anya Twitter Post by immortalcrown(m): 9:41am On Sep 09, 2022
Moh247:

1:First shot was a bomb blast at Obalende Nigerian Force head quarters Lagos and Ojuckwu claimed responsibility

2: Eastern region dominated by Ibos controlled the entire south south, they came to Yoruba land and got many political and economical position, even sir Ladoke Akintola was murdered by Ibo soldiers yet we didn't talk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcK_RgYg7XE
3: Britain never fought for Nigeria, we had our own fight and the strongest won..
Go and learn history. The first shot was fired in Gakem, a town in Bekwarra Local Government Area of Cross River state. Victo Banjo, a Yoruba man that allegedly fought for Biafra, was credited with the shot. That is why I asked you who fired the first shot. Ojukwu did not start the war. Ojukwu did not fire the first shot. For a Yoruba man to fire the first shot against Nigeria, do you think Nigeria was calm?

You claim Britain never assisted Nigeria in the war. Even the British government cannot support this your stupid claim because there is overwhelming evidence to show Britain fought and worn the war for Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Barrack Obama’s Music List Of The Year / Allegations Of Cancer And A Desire To End The War, Putin’s Last Days / Effects Of Drones, Himars And Other Previously Touted Game Changers In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.